I did it.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: I did it.

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:24 pm

SCOOTER12 wrote:I understand it takes time. I’m just having a freak out. That is all.
I saw another post with a post op pic and his looked almost normal. So that contributed to my unease.
I also just met this girl that tried to get frisky this weekend. She was met with disappointment as I made up an excuse to deny her. Now I’m counting the days and preparing excuses. Not just being medically cleared for sex but also confident enough for the ‘reveal’.
I think this would be easier if I weren’t single.

Good to know about the pump softening up in time.

I think that I've told you to treat cycling like its a job. Do it consistently. At some point in the future you'll know that its time to talk to women. Until that time arrives I suggest you avoid close encounters with women. It sounds like those feelings are confusing you. That distracts you from your job of cycling.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

SCOOTER12

Postby SCOOTER12 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:45 am

It’s been a week. All my swelling is gone.
A new concern has arisen.

With the reduction in swelling, everything feels very hard. The penis is pokey and hard but not in a normal erection way. Also, I can feel the tubes at the base.
My biggest issue (besides the size) is the pump and block feels so big and heavy in the scrotum. It weighs down and is very uncomfortable.

Does everything soften up? Will any of this resolve itself over time?

Question about cycling:
Is the process of pumping up and down help?
Or is it just getting it hard the purpose?
Would it be more beneficial to pump it and then leave it?
37yo
Implanted 2/14/2024. AMS LGX 18cmm.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:05 pm

SCOOTER12 wrote:It’s been a week. All my swelling is gone.
A new concern has arisen.

With the reduction in swelling, everything feels very hard. The penis is pokey and hard but not in a normal erection way. Also, I can feel the tubes at the base.
My biggest issue (besides the size) is the pump and block feels so big and heavy in the scrotum. It weighs down and is very uncomfortable.

Does everything soften up? Will any of this resolve itself over time?

Question about cycling:
Is the process of pumping up and down help?
Or is it just getting it hard the purpose?
Would it be more beneficial to pump it and then leave it?

In my experience, "You will get used to it and it will get used to you. And so will your partner."

I opine that your swelling is not all gone yet. The implant and irritated tissues will both soften in a few more weeks. You probably have residua edema, if not actual swelling still going on.

Just one man's experience.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”