I did it.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Randalltx

Re: I did it.

Postby Randalltx » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:30 pm

SCOOTER12 wrote:
jasejuk wrote:Congrats!

We share the same implanted day 13th Feb). We are twin bionic brothers : :lol: :| .

Going well here. Some swelling, black and purple sack, aching and discomfort. But mostly absolutely delighted!

Congrats.
I can’t say I share your enthusiasm as of yet.

Scooter--

Like my doc said before surgery---It doesn't work for you now-this won't make it worse.

Well, a year later, man does this thing work. Even at twenty, I couldn't do what I easily do now. Stay hard indefinitely. I am the same maybe a little bigger than before surgery, but I would take hard as steel indefinitely but shorter or thinner any day.

Love the bulge. Love the looks. Love the opportunities.

You'll be fine, stud.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:57 pm

congratulations brother. It’s way too early to worry about anything. Easier said than done, right?

At this point in the game you’re having what I consider all the “usual“ concerns. Scarring, bruising, size loss, etc.

All I can tell you is that, your job now is to work really hard and not worry about any of those things. The bruising will disappear, the swelling will go away, the incision will heal and be undetectable. But right now you’re looking at the Frankenstein version of your genitals, and we all realize how disconcerting that is.

Relax. You’re going to be fine.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:59 pm

ThailandBound wrote:congratulations brother. It’s way too early to worry about anything. Easier said than done, right?

At this point in the game you’re having what I consider all the “usual“ concerns. Scarring, bruising, size loss, etc.

All I can tell you is that, your job now is to work really hard and not worry about any of those things. The bruising will disappear, the swelling will go away, the incision will heal and be undetectable. But right now you’re looking at the Frankenstein version of your genitals, and we all realize how disconcerting that is.

Relax. You’re going to be fine.

Its difficult to look at your dick 24/7 & think how fking much you screwed up. I had researched an implant endlessly. I knew what to expect. My pain level seemed to be in the middle of what guys report.
All I can say is that there is not a day or time when all gets well. Just every once in a while you'll be thinking hey xxx hasn't happened for awhile. Or geez, it doesn't look as small as I thought.
I caution all the time to not measure for at least several months. Attack cycling like its a job or your life depends on it. In reality, your dick does depend on it.
Now please remember my experience is with an AMS CX implant. I can't nor won't claim to know anything about Titans other what I've read on FT. The CX does share some traits with Titans. So I expect that some traits are shared.
Its a strange journey. A few night a week I'll wake up & in a groggy state. I wonder what I'm doing with this huge dick?
Do I regret any thing? Yup, that life events postponed me getting an implant by at least 2 1/2 years.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

SCOOTER12

Postby SCOOTER12 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:12 pm

I appreciate everyone's responses. Thank you.
37yo
Implanted 2/14/2024. AMS LGX 18cmm.

SCOOTER12

Postby SCOOTER12 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:32 pm

How long before I can stop thinking this was a bad idea? I’m on day 5 and this thing is so sad looking. I was only 6inch before surgery and now about 4. Not only that but it’s flat and hard. Not hard in a good way. Like a hard piece of flat plastic covered in skin.
Most of my swelling has gone down. Not much pain except at the scrotum incision. I tried pumping it more but it seems to be at max. Which is weird because the skin isn’t tight.
Trying to have patience and optimism.
37yo

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:12 pm

SCOOTER12 wrote:How long before I can stop thinking this was a bad idea? I’m on day 5 and this thing is so sad looking. I was only 6inch before surgery and now about 4. Not only that but it’s flat and hard. Not hard in a good way. Like a hard piece of flat plastic covered in skin.
Most of my swelling has gone down. Not much pain except at the scrotum incision. I tried pumping it more but it seems to be at max. Which is weird because the skin isn’t tight.
Trying to have patience and optimism.

Apparently you didn't understand my reply above. Five days is nothing in your recovery. Your implant, this includes the pump bulb, takes time to soften up. At first just a couple of pumps is perfectly normal. As things soften up you'll gradually get more pumps in. You should not be stressing now. You'll feel better about your implant at 3-5 months.
Btw, you need to fill in your signature line so guys with your model of implant can offer more specific advice.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:53 pm

Scooter:

The truth is GT and I are twins with different mothers separated by half a country. We will tell you the same thing in different ways.

I’ll be blunt. Expect normal at the one year anniversary mark. I can hear you groan from out here in flyover country.

Truth time: it really won’t take that long. But it isn’t going to be like “oh wow, my dick is back to its presurgical normalcy” either. It took me a year to get my length back within 1/8”. At a year I was totally convinced the implant was part of me. I can’t put an exact time on it. The further you get from surgery, the more healed you will be, the more you cycle, the better the likelihood you will recapture all your original size.

Strangely enough, I had this conversation with my urologist’s PA last week. Most guys seem to have about a 3 week long “what the fuck have I done to my junk?” period starting the day after surgery. After that things start to get better.

I had no pain to speak of. Bad ass bruising, soreness, some swelling. Size loss for sure. No two guys are exactly alike. But most of us seem to get past 3 weeks and the “oh fuck!” thoughts begin to diminish.

It’s about managing expectations. Expect your dick to be close to its original size but it will likely not exceed that. It may very well take a year of cycling to get there. Expect some discomfort for a month or longer, especially when cycling and stretching out that scar tissue.

Bottom line: the process isn’t fun. The end result is like Nee Years, Fourth of July, and your birthday all rolled into one.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

SCOOTER12

Postby SCOOTER12 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:20 pm

I understand it takes time. I’m just having a freak out. That is all.
I saw another post with a post op pic and his looked almost normal. So that contributed to my unease.
I also just met this girl that tried to get frisky this weekend. She was met with disappointment as I made up an excuse to deny her. Now I’m counting the days and preparing excuses. Not just being medically cleared for sex but also confident enough for the ‘reveal’.
I think this would be easier if I weren’t single.

Good to know about the pump softening up in time.
37yo

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:38 pm

SCOOTER12 wrote:I understand it takes time. I’m just having a freak out. That is all.
I saw another post with a post op pic and his looked almost normal. So that contributed to my unease.
I also just met this girl that tried to get frisky this weekend. She was met with disappointment as I made up an excuse to deny her. Now I’m counting the days and preparing excuses. Not just being medically cleared for sex but also confident enough for the ‘reveal’.
I think this would be easier if I weren’t single.

Good to know about the pump softening up in time.

One man's experience: I posted on a dating site that I was effectively impotent and wanting a "lab partner" to accompany me on my journey to implantation. I got VERY little pushback, a LOT of congratulatory messages from women regarding my courage and forthrightness. I also got a handful of volunteers. All that suggests that you might consider telling this girl that you were prety much incapable of sex, but had an operation that will effectively cure the problem and she can be the recipient of the benefits in a few weeks. Women seem to find honesty in men, especially about sexual shortcomings, refreshing - if they are willing to take corrective action. Women are incredibly supportive if they feel respected, trusted and loved.

On the other hand, some men on Franktalk have pointed out that women of a certain age differ in their feelings about this than other of different ages. This is a consideration. As well as what venue you are dating in and the societal norms in your community. If your reputation among your peers would suffer if word got out that you were implanted, that might hurt your social standing. On the other hand, knowledge that you have a durable erection with no refractory period, might open up a dating field you would have difficulty fitting into your dating calendar - if that's what you would like. Review the story of King Midas. A cautionary tale if there ever was one.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:39 pm

Randalltx wrote:
SCOOTER12 wrote:
jasejuk wrote:Congrats!

We share the same implanted day 13th Feb). We are twin bionic brothers : :lol: :| .

Going well here. Some swelling, black and purple sack, aching and discomfort. But mostly absolutely delighted!

Congrats.
I can’t say I share your enthusiasm as of yet.

Scooter--

Like my doc said before surgery---It doesn't work for you now-this won't make it worse.

Well, a year later, man does this thing work. Even at twenty, I couldn't do what I easily do now. Stay hard indefinitely. I am the same maybe a little bigger than before surgery, but I would take hard as steel indefinitely but shorter or thinner any day.

Love the bulge. Love the looks. Love the opportunities.

You'll be fine, stud.

so i get length growth with your inflated titan but not girth growth?
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Return to “Implants”