Sex weeks AMS LGX and deflate button located! Woohoo!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DeadlineDave

Sex weeks AMS LGX and deflate button located! Woohoo!

Postby DeadlineDave » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:50 pm

I saw Dr. Kansas today, six weeks and a day after my surgery. I've been pretty much erect for six weeks. I've never been happier to lose an erection.

I had major swelling. He said at six weeks, I'm like the typical guy at two weeks, but it's all okay. He has advised me to practice finding the button daily.....inflating 4 full, waiting 10 seconds, then 4 half-pumps, etc. and then deflating. He says if I'm successful, I can go all the way. I still have some swelling, so he says it will become easier to find as that subsides more.

News flash for me: I pictured the AMS bulb and cross-bar hanging perfectly vertically down from my penis, with the t-bar perfectly left-to-right, just like the diagrams. But, it is down low, more or less on its side with the t-bar and bulb horizontal. Also the t-bar seems to go front-to-back rather than left-to-right. As I kept fishing around before this appointment, I had begin to easily find the bulb, but then kept searching further up to find the t-bar and just getting confused and frankly, worried. Now it makes sense.

After he deflated, I tried one solid pump on my own and immediately felt a good "surge of chubby." I couldn't find the button again at the end, so he deflated it and told me to practice. I had to go home after the appointmenbt before returning to my office to rest a few minutes and take half a pain pill. It was sore af.

It's a big urology practice and busy, but he was really great and informative and positive. I appreciate the hell out of that.

Bonus: deflated, I'm definitely a nice, comfortable "shower." I think it's all going to work out.
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

ThailandBound

Re: Sex weeks AMS LGX and deflate button located! Woohoo!

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:16 pm

Your confidence in pumping and deflating will surely improve. Pretty soon it will seem second nature. I remember my very first cycling experience, at six weeks. Like you, I was sporting a chub the entire time.

Doctor said to deflate first. In the back of my mind was the fear “What if I can’t find it? What if it doesn’t work and I’m stuck like this? “. Happily,it worked as advertised. I followed that with my first pumps of the bulb, and was so delighted to feel that surge you described.

hang in there, brother. You’ve got a ways to go, but it will certainly get better.
Last edited by ThailandBound on Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:17 pm

Duplicate post.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Beachview72

Postby Beachview72 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:01 pm

Right there with you. 5 weeks post op, got the go ahead to cycle tomorrow, but for two weeks searching for that button, just to get acquainted with the new landscape. Frustrated every time. Getting better at finding corners of the block, but not the button. 5 weeks of a 3” chub rubbing against my pants is irritating. Having to pull off pajama pants and underwear in middle of the night for relief. Posts and threads like this make me feel like I’m normal and to be patient. Thanks to all who got through and posted.
65, AMS 700 LGX
ED (bladder and prostate removed; Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer, in January 2022)

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:54 pm

Everyone wants to learn to pump. My main concern at first was to ensure that I could deflate. If the early cycling turned out to be painful I didn't want to get stuck with a painfull erection.

You'll look back at these milestones someday & smile. Its a journey that is well worth it in my opinion.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:40 pm

Hey! I am in my fifth day postop and I can easily touch and feel the deflate button and the inflating part of the pump. However, I am not inflating or deflating yet. If It has been so easy for me to find It. Will It be easy to use It?
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:40 pm

DeadlineDave wrote:I saw Dr. Kansas today, six weeks and a day after my surgery. I've been pretty much erect for six weeks. I've never been happier to lose an erection.

I had major swelling. He said at six weeks, I'm like the typical guy at two weeks, but it's all okay. He has advised me to practice finding the button daily.....inflating 4 full, waiting 10 seconds, then 4 half-pumps, etc. and then deflating. He says if I'm successful, I can go all the way. I still have some swelling, so he says it will become easier to find as that subsides more.

News flash for me: I pictured the AMS bulb and cross-bar hanging perfectly vertically down from my penis, with the t-bar perfectly left-to-right, just like the diagrams. But, it is down low, more or less on its side with the t-bar and bulb horizontal. Also the t-bar seems to go front-to-back rather than left-to-right. As I kept fishing around before this appointment, I had begin to easily find the bulb, but then kept searching further up to find the t-bar and just getting confused and frankly, worried. Now it makes sense.

After he deflated, I tried one solid pump on my own and immediately felt a good "surge of chubby." I couldn't find the button again at the end, so he deflated it and told me to practice. I had to go home after the appointmenbt before returning to my office to rest a few minutes and take half a pain pill. It was sore af.

It's a big urology practice and busy, but he was really great and informative and positive. I appreciate the hell out of that.

Bonus: deflated, I'm definitely a nice, comfortable "shower." I think it's all going to work out.

I had used a great urologist in Temple for >15 years but he had gotten to the point he no longer did implant surgeries. I had planned to use his understudy, and they had planned a Titan for me….but scheduling conflicts sent me to Dr. Kansas.

He’s not the big name like Eid, Hakky, Clavell, or Perito but he knows what he is doing and his staff treats implant recipients with patience & kindness. I changed over to his practice for all my urology needs, simply based upon how well my surgery went and how well I thought they treated me.

Just be patient. I healed up really quick but the key thing we often forget is NO TWO GUYS GO THRU THUS EXACTLY ALIKE.

It sounds like you’re doing fine. Be glad your pump rides low. They’re a bitch to tug down on until you get them in the right spot.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”