Fullness ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Peter MI

Fullness ?

Postby Peter MI » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:53 pm

I'm almost 1 month post op. AMS 700 CX 21 cm with 1.5 cm tip extenders. when I cycle to the max,
[unknown what that point is ] I don't have any feeling of stretching or fullness. After pumping at least 30 times, I can see that the cylinders are full and hard but my penis is still only at a little over half mast. If the reservoir holds 100 ML, shouldn't I be able to pump to the point where almost all of the fluid is in the cylinders ? Lastly.......How much fluid do AMS 700 CX 21cm cylinders hold ?
Peter

ThailandBound

Re: Fullness ?

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:33 pm

at one month out, you’re just beginning your cycling journey.

A lot of guys here posted about their respective cycling regiments. Make no doubt, cycling is physical therapy. Not playtime. It is through consistent and aggressive cycling that you will attain the hardness and restoration of length that you seek.

You’re probably familiar with the PRITO exercises, right? When cycling, I personally found it very helpful to pump up to the max, do two or three solid minutes of those exercises, and then start pumping some more. After the PE,RITO exercises, there generally were several pumps still left to go.

I was very uncomfortable in those early days of cycling. I would pump up until I was uncomfortable, and set a timer for about 30 minutes. Throughout I would do the PERITO exercises. After 30 minutes, I would then pump up, hard , to the absolute max I could stand without incurring acute pain. I set a timer there for five minutes. Then release.

Finally, are you squeezing the bulb really hard? At one month out your pump is still new and not broken in. It will get softer overtime. pump, hard, do the PERT exercises, and get in every last micro squeeze that you can. Overtime, I’ll bet this issue you mention will resolve.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Peter MI

Re: Fullness ?

Postby Peter MI » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:06 pm

Thanks for the positive response. I just hope that my surgeon installed the correct device [CX vs CRX] I was not asked for my preference, nor was the difference in the two even explained to me.
Peter

Return to “Implants”