Dr Perito

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Kuttley

Dr Perito

Postby Kuttley » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:37 pm

I feel confident in my choice of using him as a surgeon and he’s also right in my backyard. I would like to hear firsthand from anyone who’s had an implant done by Perito and his team. I’m mainly interested in loss (or gain) of length and/or girth.

I’ve been diagnosed with a venous leak. I’m healthy (other than the depression that’s come along with this, on TRT and used pills successfully in the past but they no longer work. After the diagnosis I’ve tried injections, don’t work and are painful.

I’m young, out of options and I don’t want to hear anything about waiting. I’m tired of people downplaying this like I’m an overweight vegan that can’t walk upstairs without losing their breath. I take care of myself. I’m at my wits end and I just want this to be over.

Looking back, pills started to become necessary for sex almost a year ago. They were no longer a luxury that offered me an added bonus. In the last 6 months or so, they entirely stopped working. I don’t like the idea of not even being 30 with an implant but here we are.

RoboCock69

Re: Dr Perito

Postby RoboCock69 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:17 pm

Kuttley wrote:I feel confident in my choice of using him as a surgeon and he’s also right in my backyard. I would like to hear firsthand from anyone who’s had an implant done by Perito and his team. I’m mainly interested in loss (or gain) of length and/or girth.

I’ve been diagnosed with a venous leak. I’m healthy (other than the depression that’s come along with this, on TRT and used pills successfully in the past but they no longer work. After the diagnosis I’ve tried injections, don’t work and are painful.

I’m young, out of options and I don’t want to hear anything about waiting. I’m tired of people downplaying this like I’m an overweight vegan that can’t walk upstairs without losing their breath. I take care of myself. I’m at my wits end and I just want this to be over.

Looking back, pills started to become necessary for sex almost a year ago. They were no longer a luxury that offered me an added bonus. In the last 6 months or so, they entirely stopped working. I don’t like the idea of not even being 30 with an implant but here we are.

If you have a VL and live in South Florida, going to Dr. Perito for an implant is a no-brainer. He'll put in the maximum size implant he can install safely. I'm the same length as before my implant and a good quarter-inch thicker. You might appear to lose about 1/2 inch when you first start cycling your implant, but a lot of that is because Perito uses the infrapubic method so you'll have some swelling in the fat pad above your pubic bone, making your dick seem shorter. Once that dies down and you start stretching your tissues by cycling the implant, you'll get all your size back.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:25 pm

We love my Titan and try to wear it out. Dr. Perito did a wonderful job and I’m very happy with my size. If for some reason I did have a problem would see him again without question.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:45 pm

Coloplast Titan by Perito over 14 months ago. Some length growth and girth growth has been excellent. He was empathic and compassionate as I had some issues going on...and fear. Great Doc!

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:04 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:
Kuttley wrote:I feel confident in my choice of using him as a surgeon and he’s also right in my backyard. I would like to hear firsthand from anyone who’s had an implant done by Perito and his team. I’m mainly interested in loss (or gain) of length and/or girth.

If you have a VL and live in South Florida, going to Dr. Perito for an implant is a no-brainer. He'll put in the maximum size implant he can install safely. I'm the same length as before my implant and a good quarter-inch thicker. You might appear to lose about 1/2 inch when you first start cycling your implant, but a lot of that is because Perito uses the infrapubic method so you'll have some swelling in the fat pad above your pubic bone, making your dick seem shorter. Once that dies down and you start stretching your tissues by cycling the implant, you'll get all your size back.

he charges 30k which is high

no way

Kuttley

Postby Kuttley » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:50 pm

he charges 30k which is high

no way

He also takes my insurance

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:12 am

If he takes your insurance and is conveniently close by, then I would seriously consider him, he’s a highly experienced and successful implanter.

I paid out of pocket for Dr. Clavell, he’s only halfway across the country from CA, is much less expensive then Perito, and after doing the research I wanted a penoscrotal installation, not infrapubic. Perito does infrapubic, so I didn’t consult with him.

If Perito meets your criteria and insurance is paying, then you can’t go wrong.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

atul21

Postby atul21 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:20 am

If you want to consider another doctor in Florida, I would recommend Dr. Billy Cordon who did mine. He does Penoscrotal.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:09 pm

Perito is among the top two surgeons in the country for IPP. Eid being the other. If I were. Lose to him it would be a no brainer! He’s the best and has done 1000’s of implants. I used a guy in Dallas Tx. that was trained by him and used the exact same technique as Perito. My Dr even stated that in his website. I wanted infrapubic at the time as it has a quicker recovery and I had almost no swelling except a little above the penis where it was installed. From day one I could feel the pump, the inflate button and never had swelling. Only had a little discomfort in scrotum mostly as I pumped and irritated the inside of my sac til it got toughened up from mashing that hard pump!!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Kuttley

Postby Kuttley » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:38 am

Thank you all for your input. Ironically, I was already seeing Perito before I started experiencing ed so I guess this worked out in a way. I should be finding out this week about whether or not my insurance authorization was approved

Return to “Implants”