First Go at Cycling 12, 13 Days Post Op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Crazy_Horse

First Go at Cycling 12, 13 Days Post Op

Postby Crazy_Horse » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:07 pm

I was implanted with 22 cm Titan Coloplast January 26, 2024. The doctor measured the left corporal space at 23 centimeters, the right at 24 cm. He used a 1 cm rear tip extender make up the difference on the left side, and a 2 cm RTE to backfill the right side.

As of yesterday, my scrotum was swollen to 300 milliliters. Yes. I measured, water displacement. I'm kind of a quant.

Nevertheless, I have inflated the cylinders to the point of pain, and held it for an hour, both yesterday and today. The is penis shorter and thinner than the week before surgery, when I was using a vacuum erection device and measuring girth @ 6" and length @ 7 5/8".

I'm substantially down from those dimensions. Now: two questions to the experienced people:

(1) Am I doing harm to myself by cycling the saline through the cylinders 12 days out from the surgery while still swollen to this extent?

(2) Is this loss of size the body's reaction to the surgery or is this the real me?

After the bruises heal, I intend to resume the vacuum work. The thought is that maybe I can go back to the dimensions I had before the surgery, and then train the penile chambers to accept expansion to the enlarged extent.

(3) Is that a reasonable plan?

Comments, advice welcome. Be nice.

Up4Real?

Re: First Go at Cycling 12, 13 Days Post Op

Postby Up4Real? » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:19 pm

Over 3 years ago, I had started cycling about 7-10 days post op knowing that I didn't have permission. My reasoning was that I still had a slight bend to the left, even after surgical modeling, when the implant was placed. I did tell my surgeon at my 2 week check what I was doing and why and he strongly recommend that I stop doing so because of an increased chance of a hematoma. That gave me pause and so I stopped until I had his support.
I still have a slight curve to the left that isn't of much concern. Good luck.
P.S. I would encourage you to follow your surgeon's instructions.
Up
1947-76YO Uncut Married 47 years to supportive wife. Serious ED at 65YO. Used pills, VED, rings, Muse, Increasing Trimix: discontinued with 85 units of 80/3/25 didn't work. Got peyronies. 22cm Coloplast Titan 11/18/20. Legacy pump.125ml reservoir. Pleased

Return to “Implants”