Ladies Thoughts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
easymoney

Re: Ladies Thoughts

Postby easymoney » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:05 am

I have a Rigicon and I have not seen any natural engorgement ... If I'm seeing something or reading something sexual it kind of feels like the old days like he is engorging with blood but I think it is more of a glans thing .. once implanted they destroy any chance of blood flowing and becoming entrapped to make or help make an erection ...

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:06 am

easymoney wrote:I have a Rigicon and I have not seen any natural engorgement ... If I'm seeing something or reading something sexual it kind of feels like the old days like he is engorging with blood but I think it is more of a glans thing .. once implanted they destroy any chance of blood flowing and becoming entrapped to make or help make an erection ...

I am 12 days out and I do have engorgement of the glans and of the tissue under the penis.
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:48 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
easymoney wrote:I have a Rigicon and I have not seen any natural engorgement ... If I'm seeing something or reading something sexual it kind of feels like the old days like he is engorging with blood but I think it is more of a glans thing .. once implanted they destroy any chance of blood flowing and becoming entrapped to make or help make an erection ...

I am 12 days out and I do have engorgement of the glans and of the tissue under the penis.

under the penis ? Do you mean in the shaft ? if so, how about a measurement of the shaft while not simulated and when you are in the mood ?
now after being implanted with a malleable i have no extra girth when turned on .
the girth of shaft post implant does not change .

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:31 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
ready2go wrote:
Rider1400 wrote:There are two different blood supplies to the penis. One supplies the cavernous tissue(erection) that supply is destroyed during the cylinders being placed. The second is completely different and supply the engorgement of the glans and what gives you roundness of the shaft. I notice a good bit of engorgement on the underside of my shaft and a lot in the glans. On the Perito videos (Met the penis) he talks about if you had good engorgement prior to implant you should still have the same after. Immediately after surgery I had a very oval shaped dick, that got very little engorgement at first. After a few weeks it started coming back and by 3-4 months was fully back. All the swelling and inflammation of the surgery interferes with the flow but returns after all the swelling goes away. Even today I can pump up with no stimulation and have a very flat or oval shaped dick but with just a little stimulation it fills out nicely.

Exactly , putting in the implant cuts the blood flow to the cavernous system.
Whether or not it is able to come back on its own ,I don't know .at 2 weeks after a malleable implant, i don't have any natural engorgement while stimulated.
i hope that changes , but i don't think it will . I don't have any swelling I can see . It has been a fairly easy recovery.

I think the better question to ask is if you've been aroused yet? Natual engorgement normally requires arousal. Perhaps you should pause this decision until you can get really well healed & get a partner to arouse you. Then I think this discussion will turn out better.

Takes a few months to start getting the blood flowing to the glans and engorged.. at least for me it took 3-4 weeks to start coming back and several months to feel more normal.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:21 pm

ready2go wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:

under the penis ? Do you mean in the shaft ? if so, how about a measurement of the shaft while not simulated and when you are in the mood ?
now after being implanted with a malleable i have no extra girth when turned on .

Yes, I mean in the shaft. In the part which looks to the floor when standing. It makes that part less plain when aroused.
I have not measured both yet. Do you mean measurement of length or girth?
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:48 am

Juerhareb wrote:
ready2go wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:I am 12 days out and I do have engorgement of the glans and of the tissue under the penis.

Yes, I mean in the shaft. In the part which looks to the floor when standing. It makes that part less plain when aroused.
I have not measured both yet. Do you mean measurement of length or girth?

the girth as ni the shaft of the penis . i lost 1 inch girth . from 6 to 5 . the glans or head of the penis i haven't actually noticed if that has got engorged yet .

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:52 am

Rider1400 wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
ready2go wrote:Exactly , putting in the implant cuts the blood flow to the cavernous system.
Whether or not it is able to come back on its own ,I don't know .at 2 weeks after a malleable implant, i don't have any natural engorgement while stimulated.
i hope that changes , but i don't think it will . I don't have any swelling I can see . It has been a fairly easy recovery.

I think the better question to ask is if you've been aroused yet? Natual engorgement normally requires arousal. Perhaps you should pause this decision until you can get really well healed & get a partner to arouse you. Then I think this discussion will turn out better.

Takes a few months to start getting the blood flowing to the glans and engorged.. at least for me it took 3-4 weeks to start coming back and several months to feel more normal.

good to know,thanks . i can only hope it works that way for the shaft as well , but from what i have read , the blood flow to the shaft is cut off when they cut to place the implant . i miss my fat 6 inch ,im considering the phallofill shots to bring it back to my original size .

Return to “Implants”