Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
thedriver

Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby thedriver » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:48 am

Here's the story.
Started this IPP implant journey 4 years ago, within 4 weeks, first failure due to tubes coming apart at coupling while trying to cycle, 2nd failure due to cylinder backing out thru internal stitch's in the 2nd month, 3rd failure due to weak spot in cylinder within that year, 4th failure just this last month in January due to another leak at the hose down near the pump.
This time when I traveled all the way down for my appointment I was beside myself on what to do.
I decided after many questions on here, and thru other info, I had decided to go with the malleable.
My surgeon was actually supportive of the decision of doing a malleable for me this time, which he wasn't before, yes he pushed the IPP, plain and simple in my eye's, I get it, more failures plus more surgeries = more money,,, but, just my opinion.
I was concerned of course about length and girth loss, the surgeon told me he would only short me by 1cm, going from a 24cm to a 23cm and the girth would be what I had with the Titan IPP if not a little bit more as long as there was room for the 13mm MPP implants, I didn't really believe him about that subject just then, but didn't care, I just wanted this nightmare over and to have something reliable that wasn't going to put me on the cutting table every 6 months or every year.
He told me that erosion would be very unlikely simply for that fact that I have had the IPP installed, stretched out, and formed a good capsule area for the MPP, it is in my surgeons words a simpler, quicker, easier, faster healing, safer, and more reliable implant with lesser chance of infection from surgery, if he would have given me this speech the first time I seen him, I probably wouldn't be here typing this, I would have taken this route right away.
I took a shower yesterday and took pic's of it unwrapped, I will post them here as soon as I can reduce the pic size for the web site limits.
I now have a Genesis 23cm - 13mm malleable installed, not sure how it will all turn out, but,,,, (AND THIS IS BIG BUT) --- (I have piece of mind) that it is not going to be another Titanic leaker. AT THIS POINT i WOULD HAVE BEEN TO AFRAID TO EVEN USE THE TITAN, it would have been in the back of my mind every time I pumped it up.
I know there isn't alot of info, here on malleable implants, so
Any and all questions are welcome, I will try and answer all of them as accurately as possible.
I'm only on day number 5 with it, no pain med's since day 3, and right now there is 0 pain related to this implant.
Everything looks straight, even, very very girthy, with my 7 inchs hanging out there nicely, also no dog ears, and don't have the pointing uncomfortable tips protruding into my gland area, everything there is rounded off and comfortable so far.
Fingers crossed of course.....
In closing, really think about what might possibly go wrong, not only with the implant, but other parts of your life that can be affected by an implant going wrong.

Any and all questions are welcome
Attachments
20240204_124012.jpg
20240204_124012.jpg (736.94 KiB) Viewed 2338 times
Last edited by thedriver on Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

Hunchback

Re: Me & My New Malleable

Postby Hunchback » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:31 am

How exactly do these work, in terms of sexual use?
You "shape" your dick into an erect position, with your hands? How will it "hold" against all the pushing, prodding etc?

In terms of shape/size - you technically have an always-on erection? It seems be REALLY weird for me, and i guess most people, since the difference between my flaccid and erect penis is easily 2x, maybe more. If all of a sudden i had a constant 14-15cm dick in my pants it would be quite strange :P
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:14 am

Hunchback wrote:How exactly do these work, in terms of sexual use?
You "shape" your dick into an erect position, with your hands? How will it "hold" against all the pushing, prodding etc?

In terms of shape/size - you technically have an always-on erection? It seems be REALLY weird for me, and i guess most people, since the difference between my flaccid and erect penis is easily 2x, maybe more. If all of a sudden i had a constant 14-15cm dick in my pants it would be quite strange :P

Yes it's definitely an adjustment, which is why you wouldn't get one unless you had failed all other ED treatments (pills, shots etc) and still wanted to be able to have sex
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:42 am

Like I said, it is day 5, no sex yet, seems as stiff as the IPP, can bend it downward 90 degrees for concealment once it is all healed, all the feeling seems to still be there,
After 4 failed IPP's I wasn't going to do that again.
Time will tell if I'm good with this MPP, until then I atleast know I'm not going to have another IPP failure, and whatever IPP you choose it will fail, not if, but when.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

Saltlife

Postby Saltlife » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:53 am

I’m meeting with a urologist/surgeon in mid March. I am past the injection stage. I don’t like the needle and due to misfires I’ve decided to go for an implant. Trimix works well when injected perfectly but I want a 24/7 dick ready to go as needed.

Divorced 12 years. Several small relationships since. All have experienced Ed at times.
Current affair is on the rocks
Injections helped me screw for hours. She came well and enjoyed.
Pills don’t work
Type 2 diabetes and multiple medications are suspected to be the cause. I get it.

My main question is about the malleable implant?
I think that I want it as the first procedure. I read that many men with three piece rigs have gone to malleable after failures with the pumps and other issues

I also want the recovery to be as mild as possible. Assuming that the three piece involves my abdomen and scrotom.

Any thoughts?
I’d appreciate responses

Thank you

New York, Long Island
60 yrs old
Type2 diabetes aic under 7
Hypertension
Cholesterol, Bp meds
Snri venlafaxine
Active
Body weight very good

YC1990

Postby YC1990 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:55 am

Good luck with the new implant. Wish you all the best this time.

After how long your dr recommended you to have sexual activity?

The pain until now compared to your IPP revision surgeries is less?
Implanted on 6 November 2023 (33 years old)
AMS LGX MS Pump 12mm x 18cm
Spherical Reservoir 65mL
3cm Rear Tip Extender

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:16 pm

thedriver wrote:

Like I said, it is day 5, no sex yet, seems as stiff as the IPP, can bend it downward 90 degrees for concealment once it is all healed, all the feeling seems to still be there,
After 4 failed IPP's I wasn't going to do that again.
Time will tell if I'm good with this MPP, until then I atleast know I'm not going to have another IPP failure, and whatever IPP you choose it will fail, not if, but when.

4 failures sounds scary.
I guess i am in the "pushing it for later" stage of things now, since injections work less and less well and there's no real alternative for now... But i am too afraid of failures and revisions, considering i am still not that old. Your story makes me even more cautious.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:44 pm

That's a nice-looking hammer. Still plenty of girth, which is an oft-mentioned concern when it comes to malleables. Did your doctor give a reason for installing the Genesis over the Tactra or Rigicon? When do you get to tap your first piece of ass with your new rig?
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:32 pm

thedriver wrote:Here's the story.
Started this IPP implant journey 4 years ago, within 4 weeks, first failure due to tubes coming apart at coupling while trying to cycle, 2nd failure due to cylinder backing out thru internal stitch's in the 2nd month, 3rd failure due to weak spot in cylinder within that year, 4th failure just this last month in January due to another leak at the hose down near the pump.
This time when I traveled all the way down for my appointment I was beside myself on what to do.
I decided after many questions on here, and thru other info, I had decided to go with the malleable.
My surgeon was actually supportive of the decision of doing a malleable for me this time, which he wasn't before, yes he pushed the IPP, plain and simple in my eye's, I get it, more failures plus more surgeries = more money,,, but, just my opinion.
I was concerned of course about length and girth loss, the surgeon told me he would only short me by 1cm, going from a 24cm to a 23cm and the girth would be what I had with the Titan IPP if not a little bit more as long as there was room for the 13mm MPP implants, I didn't really believe him about that subject just then, but didn't care, I just wanted this nightmare over and to have something reliable that wasn't going to put me on the cutting table every 6 months or every year.
He told me that erosion would be very unlikely simply for that fact that I have had the IPP installed, stretched out, and formed a good capsule area for the MPP, it is in my surgeons words a simpler, quicker, easier, faster healing, safer, and more reliable implant with lesser chance of infection from surgery, if he would have given me this speech the first time I seen him, I probably wouldn't be here typing this, I would have taken this route right away.
I took a shower yesterday and took pic's of it unwrapped, I will post them here as soon as I can reduce the pic size for the web site limits.
I now have a Genesis 23cm - 13mm malleable installed, not sure how it will all turn out, but,,,, (AND THIS IS BIG BUT) --- (I have piece of mind) that it is not going to be another Titanic leaker. AT THIS POINT i WOULD HAVE BEEN TO AFRAID TO EVEN USE THE TITAN, it would have been in the back of my mind every time I pumped it up.
I know there isn't alot of info, here on malleable implants, so
Any and all questions are welcome, I will try and answer all of them as accurately as possible.
I'm only on day number 5 with it, no pain med's since day 3, and right now there is 0 pain related to this implant.
Everything looks straight, even, very very girthy, with my 6 1/2 inchs hanging out there nicely, also no dog ears, and don't have the pointing uncomfortable tips protruding into my gland area, everything there is rounded off and comfortable so far.
Fingers crossed of course.....
In closing, really think about what might possibly go wrong, not only with the implant, but other parts of your life that can be affected by an implant going wrong.

Any and all questions are welcome

thedriver I wish you with all my heart to put an end to this martyrdom, I have an IPP, as soon as it fails I will be malleable as advised by my urologist who doesn't deal with implants, he said not to do IPP if I had to have the implant, if I really had to do it to be malleable, I regret not having listened to it, having said that I ask you for a photo with a mark where the tips end? Do you think you've lost length and girth? if you also want pm, be strong, the via crucis is over for you, I'm rooting for you
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Italian2

Postby Italian2 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:02 pm

anyone with ipp needs to start realizing that malleables are becoming more and more popular.
I'm not here to just list the advantages.
Since a cure for erectile dysfunction will never be found, I hope that maybe they can create/modify anti-erosion malleables.
In that case everyone would opt for malleable.

Return to “Implants”