Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LastHope

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby LastHope » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:46 pm

thedriver wrote:I'm not sure of my size before all of this, I really didn't look into that much back then, all I can say to the prior size is that there isn't all that much difference between the IPP and the MPP, but with all the size concern I figured I would post what I do know.
I don't think I lost much length thru all of this, still around 7 inch's and the girth at 6 -3/4 is while not engorged, I'll have to measure girth this weekend when the wifey is getting it worked up.
As far as choosing the Genesis my surgeon told me that the rigicon was more mechanical like a stem of a lamp stem with many small internal core sections that move in a similar way that the lamp stem moves and he and his staff recommend the Genesis when doing MPP's, tried and true I guess, and thats fine with me.
Rufian, my size dropped since surgery because the swelling is now completely gone,
And as far as asking for a larger diameter rod, the surgeon decides that in surgery when he is fitting you for an implant and will give you as much as he can so a good surgeon will fir you correctly, if your just looking for the biggest tool then you got to take your chances with the IPP.
Get your mind off that size thing, the doc, will give you everything he can,,, and go with what is right for you and your situation, that meaning (age, health, financial state, and state of mind) all of these will or should play into your decision at some point of your choice.
In the mean time, the wifey and I be giving this MMP a good test drive this weekend as long as the Doc, says I'm good to go this morning on the zoom meeting.

Did you get the greenlight from your doc? Very excited for you bro!

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:03 am

The Genesis has a lifetime, and no I had a zoom meeting with the surgeon or I should say a staff and they told me being I had failed internal sutures in the past that they used long-lasting sutures and I should wait at least another two weeks, it is what it is, here we are in a VIP room and I can't really go to town on her, but I did get into her last night, and took it real easy, it was fantastic, true full shaft engorgement came real easy, full feeling, with a huge orgasm, going to do the same today!
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:09 am

thedriver wrote:The Genesis has a lifetime, and no I had a zoom meeting with the surgeon or I should say a staff and they told me being I had failed internal sutures in the past that they used long-lasting sutures and I should wait at least another two weeks, it is what it is, here we are in a VIP room and I can't really go to town on her, but I did get into her last night, and took it real easy, it was fantastic, true full shaft engorgement came real easy, full feeling, with a huge orgasm, going to do the same today!

good brother, very happy for you, do you feel any discomfort anywhere on your cock? would you say, had I made this malleable first instead of having 2 more inflatables put in?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:11 am

frank66665 wrote:
thedriver wrote:The Genesis has a lifetime, and no I had a zoom meeting with the surgeon or I should say a staff and they told me being I had failed internal sutures in the past that they used long-lasting sutures and I should wait at least another two weeks, it is what it is, here we are in a VIP room and I can't really go to town on her, but I did get into her last night, and took it real easy, it was fantastic, true full shaft engorgement came real easy, full feeling, with a huge orgasm, going to do the same today!

good brother, very happy for you, do you feel any discomfort anywhere on your cock? would you say, had I made this malleable first instead of having 2 more inflatables put in?

What does your beloved super sexy wife think? what were your feelings?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:50 pm

Oh she absolutely loved it, no real pain anywhere in it but I can feel where the internal stitches are
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:10 pm

thedriver wrote:Oh she absolutely loved it, no real pain anywhere in it but I can feel where the internal stitches are

very good, do you think it can be folded at the base to hide it upwards towards the navel?

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:42 pm

I have only been to downwards now, bending it upwards would stretch them internal stitching, and I can absolutely feel them when I bend it upwards, I'm sure it'll be fine given more time to heal

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:34 pm

thedriver wrote:I have only been to downwards now, bending it upwards would stretch them internal stitching, and I can absolutely feel them when I bend it upwards, I'm sure it'll be fine given more time to heal

no further questions, I'm happy that a brother after 4 revisions and a lot of suffering solved the problem, many beautiful things thedriver

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:21 am

Good luck bro. Take it slow and worth waiting for that 6 weeks to get back stronger than ever.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:56 am

hi thedriver, tell me a little about how you are experiencing the relationship by having sex with mpp, also tell me what your wife thinks, are you both satisfied? Is sex enjoyable in any position? do you feel the rods or the tips, how do you feel it during the day, have you lost something compared to your last inflatable?, I like hearing your stories and reading your posts

Return to “Implants”