Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newhope

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby newhope » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:37 am

we are so happy for you brother, you went throu a lot of failures, you and your wife deserve to be happy now.
I wonder why the nature didn't give us an always erect penis, that would have make our lives much easier as man
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:58 am

you and your wife thedriver are a spectacle, you are the envy of all of us :lol: , I didn't understand why he complained about deepthroat
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:19 am

Awesome to see that combat weapon in action and really getting put through its paces with a well deserved durability testing. A tried and true product in the market for 20 years!

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:47 pm

LastHope wrote:
easymoney wrote:Well according to these posts my implant which is a Rigicon might be doomed in 5yrs or less since it has only been on the market since 2019. The video of the Genesis bending and failing no way of knowing if the guy was drunk one night and fell face first and damaged it. I do know recently my dr. told me if I had a Tactra implant with the same size rods as my Rigicon 13mm I could not be able to bend it and hide it .. and he is the largest implanter of mallabble implants in the country and does over 300 implants in a year .. I guess time will tell and time tells all does it not?

Great points easymoney. Tactra's bend memory is really poor on the 11mm and 13mm rods. He has made a video trashing Rigicon Rigi10 as well. We can smell a rat here. He seems to be a Tactra cheerleader for sure.

Rigi10 to Tactra revision:
https://youtu.be/Aewq946sRsw?si=O6qzH_R8qhKvjUrS

yup same video now but claiming its a rigi10 . thats the guy who did my implant by the way ,and i regret letting him talk me out of the rigi10 for the tactra. the tactra is very stiff , but its largest diameter rod is 13mm compared to the rigi10 that has one at 14mm. i could have used that extra girth .

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:27 am

What perplexes me about this video is how the Rigi10 bends so easily, almost like a wet noodle. It appears as though the patient has undergone intense strain, reminiscent of enduring 90 minutes of reverse gang bangs with 50 milfs every day. When surgeons create videos, I wish they would provide a comprehensive perspective. As easymoney suggested, who knows, perhaps the patient got drunk and fell face down on the street every day!

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:44 am

ready2go wrote:
LastHope wrote:
easymoney wrote:Well according to these posts my implant which is a Rigicon might be doomed in 5yrs or less since it has only been on the market since 2019. The video of the Genesis bending and failing no way of knowing if the guy was drunk one night and fell face first and damaged it. I do know recently my dr. told me if I had a Tactra implant with the same size rods as my Rigicon 13mm I could not be able to bend it and hide it .. and he is the largest implanter of mallabble implants in the country and does over 300 implants in a year .. I guess time will tell and time tells all does it not?

Great points easymoney. Tactra's bend memory is really poor on the 11mm and 13mm rods. He has made a video trashing Rigicon Rigi10 as well. We can smell a rat here. He seems to be a Tactra cheerleader for sure.

Rigi10 to Tactra revision:
https://youtu.be/Aewq946sRsw?si=O6qzH_R8qhKvjUrS

yup same video now but claiming its a rigi10 . thats the guy who did my implant by the way ,and i regret letting him talk me out of the rigi10 for the tactra. the tactra is very stiff , but its largest diameter rod is 13mm compared to the rigi10 that has one at 14mm. i could have used that extra girth .
I think someone already posted a study about how extra millimeters of girth isn't generally a good idea. Implants that are too wide erode faster and can impede urination and orgasm
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:59 pm

[/quote]I think someone already posted a study about how extra millimeters of girth isn't generally a good idea. Implants that are too wide erode faster and can impede urination and orgasm[/quote]

This one?

Malleable Penile Implant Rod Diameter Predicts Complications and Patient Satisfaction

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... 0undersize.

ready2go

Re: Me & My New Malleable

Postby ready2go » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:29 pm

Hunchback wrote:How exactly do these work, in terms of sexual use?
You "shape" your dick into an erect position, with your hands? How will it "hold" against all the pushing, prodding etc?

In terms of shape/size - you technically have an always-on erection? It seems be REALLY weird for me, and i guess most people, since the difference between my flaccid and erect penis is easily 2x, maybe more. If all of a sudden i had a constant 14-15cm dick in my pants it would be quite strange :P

16.5 cm . But that's when its standing straight up . When i push it down it less .but still its a little hard to conceal completely. it pokes out some . that's with the tactra , the rigi10 might be easier to conceal .

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:31 pm

that guy from rigicon to tactra was undersized by his primary surgeon thats why

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:46 pm

LastHope wrote:
frank66665 wrote:
thedriver wrote:
No, there are 2 - 13mm malleable implants rods, and the wifey is happier than ever, she is in a skirt and heels teasing and ready to put on a toy and fingering show everyday lately, I have a hard time walking past her without getting grabbed and groped,,,, I see she took her fuck machine out last night and set it up in the play room,,, so I'm pretty sure I'm in for a machine show today.
I wish I could still fuck like that machine does at 200 RPM. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're a great thedriver :D I still don't understand, it's a normal system with 13mm rods right? I'm asking this because your cock looks like a combat weapon :lol: :lol: :lol: and I'm wondering if there are 2 rods on the right and 2 on the left

So, talking about thedriver's Coloplast Genesis resembling a combat weapon (love that comparison btw!), check out this Indian surgeon's video below around 5:33. There, you'll see the patient's 5 year old Genesis bending and buckling big time, prompting a Tactra revision surgery eventually.

https://youtu.be/kpl8YU8i-Vc?si=jwXGeORQ_-udMOIZ

What do you make of this? I don't get why this Genesis buckles like no tomorrow. 5 years lifespan here seems piss poor :roll:

This is India. There are a lot of shitty surgeons there. That Dr Sabharwal and others are the best ones, but there are countless are probably inexperienced undertrained etc this is why he is doing the revision, he is not the one who put those implants in the first place. He is placing the Tactra has he apparently has a preference for it and a contract it seems.

The problems these guys had were caused by bad surgery not the brands of implants Genesis and Rigicon

The surgeon is putting Tactra on them as he is biased towards it but also since is the firmest implant, but that doesn't mean there is something wrong genesis or rigicon otherwise other fellas wouldn't have great erections with them

In these cases, is probably caused by undersizement, the malfunction was the result of the primary surgeons and this Dr S is correcting it by placing the right size implants and using Tactra to make sure is the most rigid possible

Return to “Implants”