Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
easymoney

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby easymoney » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:39 pm

Someone mentioned on here about doing a slight double bend when your trying to stow it. Bend it at the base like normal then mid way down give it a slight bend that would make the head less pronounced.

ready2go

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby ready2go » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:02 am

LastHope wrote:
Agfa13 wrote:Once is the surgery room and you are out like a light, these Drs can be really mean on the body, lol.
Just had my knee replace and watching this video reminded me that they can be rough with the body. I got a crooked scar down my knee!
Forgot which malleable, but 90 degrees does not cut it when it comes to stowing your 3rd leg away. Mine rubbed up against my pants and drove me crazy!
Not sure how I would interview my next Dr. when it comes time for revision.

Agfa13,
I recall you mentioning you used to have a Tactra. Ah, the classic Tactra complaint! Too rigid, like that friend who's always a bit too uptight!

i have the tactra .im 6 1/2 inches and concealing it isn't a problem with normal clothing. in the first 30 days the glans were sensitive to pressure from the tight boxer breifs i wear.
Now with cargo shorts i don't even think about it . but being on a hot tropical island . I spend a lot of time in swim trunks . With those its a bit noticeable . But not much . If I have been sitting in the water for a while, it tends to rise up a bit, so i give it a push down before i get out . i do sometimes ball up a small hand towel and put in the pocket next to were the head is leaning to, if I take a walk. Either way, its not drawing attention from anyone .[ if there are some good-looking pinay there, I might take out the towel if they want to take a look lol}
When it's bent down, it's not the same as when it's sticking straight out .so not as noticeable. but it pokes out a little .

Return to “Implants”