Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LastHope

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby LastHope » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:37 am

Rufian wrote:
LastHope wrote:
frank66665 wrote:you're a great thedriver :D I still don't understand, it's a normal system with 13mm rods right? I'm asking this because your cock looks like a combat weapon :lol: :lol: :lol: and I'm wondering if there are 2 rods on the right and 2 on the left

So, talking about thedriver's Coloplast Genesis resembling a combat weapon (love that comparison btw!), check out this Indian surgeon's video below around 5:33. There, you'll see the patient's 5 year old Genesis bending and buckling big time, prompting a Tactra revision surgery eventually.

https://youtu.be/kpl8YU8i-Vc?si=jwXGeORQ_-udMOIZ

What do you make of this? I don't get why this Genesis buckles like no tomorrow. 5 years lifespan here seems piss poor :roll:

This is India. There are a lot of shitty surgeons there. That Dr Sabharwal and others are the best ones, but there are countless are probably inexperienced undertrained etc this is why he is doing the revision, he is not the one who put those implants in the first place. He is placing the Tactra has he apparently has a preference for it and a contract it seems.

The problems these guys had were caused by bad surgery not the brands of implants Genesis and Rigicon

The surgeon is putting Tactra on them as he is biased towards it but also since is the firmest implant, but that doesn't mean there is something wrong genesis or rigicon otherwise other fellas wouldn't have great erections with them

In these cases, is probably caused by undersizement, the malfunction was the result of the primary surgeons and this Dr S is correcting it by placing the right size implants and using Tactra to make sure is the most rigid possible

About the undersizing as the root cause of failure, did you check with that surgeon or is this your assumption?

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:33 am

LastHope wrote:
Rufian wrote:
LastHope wrote:

So, talking about thedriver's Coloplast Genesis resembling a combat weapon (love that comparison btw!), check out this Indian surgeon's video below around 5:33. There, you'll see the patient's 5 year old Genesis bending and buckling big time, prompting a Tactra revision surgery eventually.

https://youtu.be/kpl8YU8i-Vc?si=jwXGeORQ_-udMOIZ

What do you make of this? I don't get why this Genesis buckles like no tomorrow. 5 years lifespan here seems piss poor :roll:

This is India. There are a lot of shitty surgeons there. That Dr Sabharwal and others are the best ones, but there are countless are probably inexperienced undertrained etc this is why he is doing the revision, he is not the one who put those implants in the first place. He is placing the Tactra has he apparently has a preference for it and a contract it seems.

The problems these guys had were caused by bad surgery not the brands of implants Genesis and Rigicon

The surgeon is putting Tactra on them as he is biased towards it but also since is the firmest implant, but that doesn't mean there is something wrong genesis or rigicon otherwise other fellas wouldn't have great erections with them

In these cases, is probably caused by undersizement, the malfunction was the result of the primary surgeons and this Dr S is correcting it by placing the right size implants and using Tactra to make sure is the most rigid possible

About the undersizing as the root cause of failure, did you check with that surgeon or is this your assumption?

Is my theory and also mbambos theory

More likely is true i dont see what else could cause it except a broken implant

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:41 pm

That same dr. has posted about a "failed" Rigicon implant being replaced by a Tactra. Rigicon for years was the favored implant in india because of pricing and the anti infection coating on it. Then one of the dr's in india started making his own implants which are even cheaper than Rigicon but they are just 2 simple silicone rods.
Odd how hard he is pushing Tactra, which replaced Spectra in the Boston Scientific line up, which from my understand is not near as popular with doctors as the spectra used to be.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:44 pm

easymoney wrote:That same dr. has posted about a "failed" Rigicon implant being replaced by a Tactra. Rigicon for years was the favored implant in india because of pricing and the anti infection coating on it. Then one of the dr's in india started making his own implants which are even cheaper than Rigicon but they are just 2 simple silicone rods.
Odd how hard he is pushing Tactra, which replaced Spectra in the Boston Scientific line up, which from my understand is not near as popular with doctors as the spectra used to be.

How can a behemoth like Boston Scientific, with 14 billion dollars revenue, managed to produce a malleable onto the market that has no bend memory! There's only one doc out there to give it a thumbs up! How many sacks of cash are changing hands behind the scenes here?

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:56 pm

If you think about it the malleable implants probably aren't a big part of Boston Scientific's revenue.

They probably make less than $1000 profit on each unit and there's only a few thousand sold in the US each year. Maybe they sell more in India and Europe, but I doubt the malleables are very lucrative

I don't know why they decided to put something on the market that is so hard to conceal. Perhaps their research shows the nitinol core softens over time, but if that is the case it is still incredibly awkward

It seems like the Coloplast Genesis and the Rigicon 10 are the best options on the American market, but you still have the pressure atrophy issues Eid discussed
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Dapkin

Postby Dapkin » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:06 am

@ Easymoney

You are misinformed about Dr. Gupta. He did NOT invent the Shah implant (consisting of two silicon rod with no metal core). That was invented by Dr. Rupin Shah (hence the implant bears his name). What Dr. Gupta is claiming is that he has added his own proprietary hydrophilic coating to this implant (which is why he has re-named the implant Shah implant 2.0). The patent to the Shah implant rests solely with Dr. Rupin Shah and Surgiwear (the manufacturer)

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:22 pm

Dapkin wrote:@ Easymoney

You are misinformed about Dr. Gupta. He did NOT invent the Shah implant (consisting of two silicon rod with no metal core). That was invented by Dr. Rupin Shah (hence the implant bears his name). What Dr. Gupta is claiming is that he has added his own proprietary hydrophilic coating to this implant (which is why he has re-named the implant Shah implant 2.0). The patent to the Shah implant rests solely with Dr. Rupin Shah and Surgiwear (the manufacturer)

Thanks, Dapkin, for this clarification.

So, hypothetically, Dr. Gupta could potentially apply his Govinda 2.0 antibiotic coating to any Malleable implant and rebrand it by adding 2.0, which is rather intriguing. I'm unsure about the intricacies of patent laws in India and whether Surgiwear or Dr. Shah have endorsed this. Or is Dr. Gupta simply employing a sales gimmick?

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:46 pm

Once in the surgery room and you are out like a light, these Drs can be really mean on the body, lol.
Just had my knee replaced and watching this video reminded me that they can be rough with the body. I got a crooked scar down my knee!
Forgot which malleable, but 90 degrees does not cut it when it comes to stowing your 3rd leg away. Mine rubbed up against my pants and drove me crazy!
Not sure how I would interview my next Dr. when it comes time for revision.
Last edited by Agfa13 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:27 am

Agfa13 wrote:Once is the surgery room and you are out like a light, these Drs can be really mean on the body, lol.
Just had my knee replace and watching this video reminded me that they can be rough with the body. I got a crooked scar down my knee!
Forgot which malleable, but 90 degrees does not cut it when it comes to stowing your 3rd leg away. Mine rubbed up against my pants and drove me crazy!
Not sure how I would interview my next Dr. when it comes time for revision.

Agfa13,
I recall you mentioning you used to have a Tactra. Ah, the classic Tactra complaint! Too rigid, like that friend who's always a bit too uptight!

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:28 pm

Nah, I wouldn't say too rigid, just the bendability.
Sex was great, did not mind the one size, but after the euphoria went down, I wanted to stow away more than 90 degrees!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”