Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: Me & My New Malleable

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:16 pm

After 3 failed IPPs, yeah, I'm with you. Enough is enough.
As for the implant, you should be able to play by the end of 30 days (well, I did). Yeah, aside from the initial pain from the surgery itself, the pain went away by week 1 or 2. Quick recovery:)! Its also nice not to have a 3rd ball in your sac!
I have an IPP, but I am seriously thinking of the malleable one this fails and I need a revision. Surgery and downtime can add up quickly, not to mention all the caretaking involved.
I have posted numerous times of the 3 malleables. Personally, since I had a malleable as a place holder for my Titan, I would have gone with the Rigicon because, not only is it lifetime, you can tuck it even further (90 degrees vs. 130 degrees). The Genesis drove me crazy! Since it could only go 90 degrees tucked, when sitting down, esp. driving, as it was healing, it was pushing up against my pants. Sensitivity was enough that I had to drive with my dick hanging out (nothing sexual about it).
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:18 pm

so rigicon is firmer than coloplast?

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:27 pm

After having a mallabble but never an inflatable I can only speak of experience with it. Although I had 2 surgeries within a month of each other when they thought I had an infection in the implant which in the end was a false alarm. another factor to consider each surger you put your body through and more so as you get older the higher the risk of something going wrong. Each time you go to sleep they have proved that it can lead to early dementia as well as other ailments. You factor in blood clots, possible infections and device failures requiring it to be all done in a few years I'm not sure I'd risk it. I was not happy when I was told a mallabble was the only implant the dr. was willing to give me. But reading and researching it I think I would have had more issues with the inflatable implant. Once again we all have an opinion based on fact, rumor, myth, about implants.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:25 am

Italian2 wrote:anyone with ipp needs to start realizing that malleables are becoming more and more popular.
I'm not here to just list the advantages.
Since a cure for erectile dysfunction will never be found, I hope that maybe they can create/modify anti-erosion malleables.
In that case everyone would opt for malleable.

when a person gets a product they tend to want others to do the same as in ipp's.
ill be going with a ridgi10 malleable when i get the logistics straightened out .

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:55 am

Saltlife wrote:I’m meeting with a urologist/surgeon in mid March. I am past the injection stage. I don’t like the needle and due to misfires I’ve decided to go for an implant. Trimix works well when injected perfectly but I want a 24/7 dick ready to go as needed.

Divorced 12 years. Several small relationships since. All have experienced Ed at times.
Current affair is on the rocks
Injections helped me screw for hours. She came well and enjoyed.
Pills don’t work
Type 2 diabetes and multiple medications are suspected to be the cause. I get it.

My main question is about the malleable implant?
I think that I want it as the first procedure. I read that many men with three piece rigs have gone to malleable after failures with the pumps and other issues

I also want the recovery to be as mild as possible. Assuming that the three piece involves my abdomen and scrotom.

Any thoughts?
I’d appreciate responses

Thank you

New York, Long Island
60 yrs old
Type2 diabetes aic under 7
Hypertension
Cholesterol, Bp meds
Snri venlafaxine
Active
Body weight very good

From what you have been thru I would also go with the malleable, if you do go with the IPP, the very first failure, (which will eventually happen) your surgeon should suggest the MPP.
I think having the IPP first is a good thing, it stretch's and expands your cock to fit a nice sized MPP, and creates a good capsule to hold the MPP in, as long as your not araid of concealment issuse's.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:01 am

YC1990 wrote:Good luck with the new implant. Wish you all the best this time.

After how long your dr recommended you to have sexual activity?

The pain until now compared to your IPP revision surgeries is less?

2 weeks to sexual activity, as long as the incision is completely healed, which by the way is half as long as the incision for the IPP, and yes the pain was gone after day 3, compared to the 2 weeks of pain killers and constant worries of infection with each one of the IPP's that were implanted in the past.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.

Saltlife

Postby Saltlife » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:10 am

The recovery in 2 weeks sounds much better. Are jock straps recommended to stabilize the shaft and head from annoying rubbing?

Sl

thedriver wrote:
YC1990 wrote:Good luck with the new implant. Wish you all the best this time.

After how long your dr recommended you to have sexual activity?

The pain until now compared to your IPP revision surgeries is less?

2 weeks to sexual activity, as long as the incision is completely healed, which by the way is half as long as the incision for the IPP, and yes the pain was gone after day 3, compared to the 2 weeks of pain killers and constant worries of infection with each one of the IPP's that were implanted in the past.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:14 am

I believe there are many differences between the inflatable and the maleable ones, but infection risk isn't one of them. Every surgery comes with a risk of infection, every foreign body implanted in your body even more.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:34 am

frank66665 wrote:
thedriver wrote:Here's the story.
Started this IPP implant journey 4 years ago, within 4 weeks, first failure due to tubes coming apart at coupling while trying to cycle, 2nd failure due to cylinder backing out thru internal stitch's in the 2nd month, 3rd failure due to weak spot in cylinder within that year, 4th failure just this last month in January due to another leak at the hose down near the pump.
This time when I traveled all the way down for my appointment I was beside myself on what to do.
I decided after many questions on here, and thru other info, I had decided to go with the malleable.
My surgeon was actually supportive of the decision of doing a malleable for me this time, which he wasn't before, yes he pushed the IPP, plain and simple in my eye's, I get it, more failures plus more surgeries = more money,,, but, just my opinion.
I was concerned of course about length and girth loss, the surgeon told me he would only short me by 1cm, going from a 24cm to a 23cm and the girth would be what I had with the Titan IPP if not a little bit more as long as there was room for the 13mm MPP implants, I didn't really believe him about that subject just then, but didn't care, I just wanted this nightmare over and to have something reliable that wasn't going to put me on the cutting table every 6 months or every year.
He told me that erosion would be very unlikely simply for that fact that I have had the IPP installed, stretched out, and formed a good capsule area for the MPP, it is in my surgeons words a simpler, quicker, easier, faster healing, safer, and more reliable implant with lesser chance of infection from surgery, if he would have given me this speech the first time I seen him, I probably wouldn't be here typing this, I would have taken this route right away.
I took a shower yesterday and took pic's of it unwrapped, I will post them here as soon as I can reduce the pic size for the web site limits.
I now have a Genesis 23cm - 13mm malleable installed, not sure how it will all turn out, but,,,, (AND THIS IS BIG BUT) --- (I have piece of mind) that it is not going to be another Titanic leaker. AT THIS POINT i WOULD HAVE BEEN TO AFRAID TO EVEN USE THE TITAN, it would have been in the back of my mind every time I pumped it up.
I know there isn't alot of info, here on malleable implants, so
Any and all questions are welcome, I will try and answer all of them as accurately as possible.
I'm only on day number 5 with it, no pain med's since day 3, and right now there is 0 pain related to this implant.
Everything looks straight, even, very very girthy, with my 6 1/2 inchs hanging out there nicely, also no dog ears, and don't have the pointing uncomfortable tips protruding into my gland area, everything there is rounded off and comfortable so far.
Fingers crossed of course.....
In closing, really think about what might possibly go wrong, not only with the implant, but other parts of your life that can be affected by an implant going wrong.

Any and all questions are welcome

thedriver I wish you with all my heart to put an end to this martyrdom, I have an IPP, as soon as it fails I will be malleable as advised by my urologist who doesn't deal with implants, he said not to do IPP if I had to have the implant, if I really had to do it to be malleable, I regret not having listened to it, having said that I ask you for a photo with a mark where the tips end? Do you think you've lost length and girth? if you also want pm, be strong, the via crucis is over for you, I'm rooting for you

The tips go into the head area of the glands, they are less noticeable than the IPP's were, I will try and take better pic's of everything when I take a shower today.
The length is about the same at 7 inch's, the diameter is also at 7 inch's, I actually believe it is slightly more than I got with the IPP.

And on that subject, I was really concerned about girth, and the surgeon told me not to worry and that I and the wifey would be more than happy in that area of it, which I am.
The surgeon explained it like this, The real advantage of the IPP is not that your going to have a bigger cock than with the MPP,,,, but when you deflate it you can conceal it easier than with a MPP.
I had 24cm titans before, now the MPP is 23cm with dual 13mm implants, and yes I know the 13 mm doesen't sound like alot, but as you can see from the pic's it's more than enough at 7 inch's diameter.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:50 am

Italian2 wrote:anyone with ipp needs to start realizing that malleables are becoming more and more popular.
I'm not here to just list the advantages.
Since a cure for erectile dysfunction will never be found, I hope that maybe they can create/modify anti-erosion malleables.
In that case everyone would opt for malleable.

The surgeon told me that the Genesis is less likely to cause erosion because of the coating they use, and also the fact that I had IPP's in the past made somewhat of a capsule that gives me the advantage of a larger MPP fitment with less chance of the erosion thing happening as long as I wasn't concerned to much about concealment.
He said that new implantee's of the MPP's are more likely to face erosion problems than ones that have had IPP's previously.
Looking back on it and knowing what I know now,,,,, right after my first failure I should have went to the MPP.
I'm not the smartest guy I guess, but after 4 failures, it will make a person educate themselves to the point of saying enough is enough...........
And here all this time I was afraid of ending up with a smaller cock,,,, what the hell gets into a person to do this to themselves, and I end up now with something that is smoother, larger, more reliable, and this is the big one.
(Piece of Mind)

Return to “Implants”