Second time around!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Raycaba

Re: Second time around!

Postby Raycaba » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:30 pm

Yes, it’s expensive. Even the co-pays for the insurance are quite high. If it wasn’t for my weight loss, I definitely wouldnt need it or would even want a revision because mine works just fine. I think I’m just crazy because I got this in my head that I wanted the tubing reservoir fix so it won’t be seen, and since I’m gonna be in surgery, I might as well get something that suits me better. And yes, I’m very afraid especially for the pain and going through the surgery. It’s only two days away now!

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:37 pm

It really doesn't matter if your tubing or reservoir lumps are seen. Speaking only for myself, I have MANY, MANY "physical imperfections" much worse
than the minor imperfection of my tubing. Be glad the doc didn't leave you with a "cold head" as my first surgeon did.... Go have fun and good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:32 am

Well, I made it through the surgery yesterday, and it actually wasn’t as bad as I thought! The pain level is definitely not as bad as my first time and the bruising is minimal. I’m so happy that now I don’t see the tubing on the side of my body, as well as the pump, so high off my scrotum, I feel like it will take me about a week to recover the way I feel right now. Just wanted to keep you guys updated for those who are thinking about doing it angain and are scared about the pain. I was very scared but it wasn’t that bad.

Raycaba

Postby Raycaba » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:45 pm

I am five days postop today and they took the drain out. All my fears were for nothing and thank you for the people that said it would not hurt as bad the second time. I hardly felt any pain and only took one pain medication. My penis was not black and blue like the first time nor my scrotum, they were able to do the revision move my reservoir in deeper so now you don’t see the tubing whatsoever even though I’ve lost 40 pounds my pump is now lower which actually before it caused a lot of scar tissue near my urethra and it was giving me a hard time urinating Also since I was at it, I replaced my 20 cc Titan with a 22 cc I’m keeping it deflated as per doctors orders now to let the reservoir area stay full so that my abdominal area heals properly and has enough room when I deflate in the future. I will go for my follow up next Friday and afterwards I will start cycling. I must say I’m very excited about what I did even though I was really scared and the new sizing girth that I am going to have even though it did get better with my old implant after a year or so of cycling , so now for all looking to do this, it is very well worth it. I should’ve done this along time ago. My confidence for having sex is second to none and no more injections or pills or anything else to mess up my liver!

Return to “Implants”