Exercise and early failure possibility

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Stayingstrong

Exercise and early failure possibility

Postby Stayingstrong » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:34 am

I have a Titan implanted by Dr. Eid two months ago.
He claims that most failures occur at the tubing as a result of rubbing together.
I am an avid walker, walking briskly at least an hour every morning in addition to actively walking throughout the day.
Does this create an excessive rubbing together of tubing that could lead to early implant failure?
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

Rider1400

Re: Exercise and early failure possibility

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:50 am

Chances of that happening are very little as Eid is one of the best at his craft. I’m not an expert and this is just my opinion but I would think if tubing is placed properly it would not be an issue at all.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:34 am

Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

PowerliftingDad

Postby PowerliftingDad » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:53 pm

You gotta live your life.
I wouldn't think the movement from walking an hour a day would cause an issue.
I think maybe if you were a long distance cyclist with a high pedal rate for hours at a time it might be an issue.
Just my thought.
50 yrs old - 1st implant at 24 years old in 97 Ams 700. Failed 03
6.5" / 5.5 girth natural erection w/ failed implant
Revision done 2/20/23 done by Dr. Levine Rush University Chicago - AMS 700 CX 21cm + 2cm/1.5 RTE - Currently 6.7" / 5.75 girth

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:26 pm

PowerliftingDad wrote:You gotta live your life.
I wouldn't think the movement from walking an hour a day would cause an issue.
I think maybe if you were a long distance cyclist with a high pedal rate for hours at a time it might be an issue.
Just my thought.

Yup, you gotta live your life. I'm an avid amateur cyclist, I've had my implant 27 months and I've rode 10,000 plus miles during that time. I was worried about not being able to sit on a regular bike saddle but after I healed up, I haven't had any problems. I was also worried that the third brother down there would cause pain rubbing against the other testicles but I haven't had any pain, the pump does find its place while I'm on my saddle. My tubes were secured well by my doctor and I don't know they are there unless I reach down and start trying to find them. I'm hoping that I have a long life with this implant but if it does break, I'll get another one.
I do wear a jockey brand bikini sports brief to keep everything secure under my cycling bibs, but I only use the brief with cycling and not walking.
Here is the link for the jockey briefs I wear under my cycling bibs.
https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/ ... color=8468

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”