is it a case of 'sticky pump'

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
subhash

is it a case of 'sticky pump'

Postby subhash » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:33 pm

I had posted about the AMS LGX pumping problems. While I can achieve full erection, it is an ordeal to get it puped as the 'pop' sound comes only after repeated efforts.

I have gone thru several threads on FT on this and my conclusions seem to be: (Pl do give me yr comments)
1. if it is a case of mechanical failure,it means one can get a few pumps in and then it refuses to pump.
2 if it is a case of valve needing reset, the pop does come after trying and then it reaches max inflation
3. it is said that one must inflate regularly so that the sticky pump or whatever functions better (this has been told to me by a local uro as well).

My concern is --is mine a case of sticky pump and is there any recorded case on FT where by pumping daily, the pump functions better. I am guilty of long periods of inactivity. Could that be causing this? I do try all the resetting techniques--some work at times, not at other times.

Half my life seems to be going in first getting the IPP and then working on how to keep it going!!!
Implanted AMS 700 LGX 15 + 4 RTE penoscrotal incision, 65 cc reservoir ;

newbie443

Re: is it a case of 'sticky pump'

Postby newbie443 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:28 am

Pumps are self lubricating. That means they need to be used to keep from sticking. Heat also helps with this to make it work as it should. Heat will soften the bulb and also aid in the valves switching. If you are still having trouble with heat, then call your AMS rep for help. They have other resets that are not in the user DVD. Try to remember to make the first squeezes of the bulb as fast and hard as possible. These devices are made very tight to last a long time. As they wear and break in they should get better.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

subhash

Postby subhash » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:44 am

To share my expreriences with AMS in India, they clearly say they are not trained and the only thing they can do is provide a replacement if the urosays -- that is their role. Unlike the Jamies and others in US, these people know nothing. they are basically into marketing only.

When i email BSC in US, the reply i get is : we are for US customers only so we cannot help.

This is the handicap i face--and i am ever so jealous when people here say how those tips and trick have helped them --so i just read those posts and try to understand.. ZERO support in this mater from AMS rep .

subhash

Postby subhash » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:56 am

newbie,, the reset procedure you mentioned in one of yr posts some time ago-is it alternate between pressing the deflate button and pushing hard on the bulb and this should be done in quick succession?? No AMS representative is going to come to my rescue--i have to handle this myself. Coud you pl explain this in detail

thanks in advance

returntocenter

Postby returntocenter » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:37 am

As a sidenote, the sticky pump is what the new AMS tenacio pump is meant to fix. I hope you can resolve your issues OP.
26 y/o. Physiogenic ED.
Tried pills, injections, shockwave therapy, rings, healthy lifestyle, alternative meds.

Implant T-Shirts: https://www.bionicbrothers.store
ED Discord: https://discord.gg/tdtu7WTa4a
Pump: https://tinyurl.com/57buc55e

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:38 am

subhash wrote:newbie,, the reset procedure you mentioned in one of yr posts some time ago-is it alternate between pressing the deflate button and pushing hard on the bulb and this should be done in quick succession?? No AMS representative is going to come to my rescue--i have to handle this myself. Coud you pl explain this in detail

thanks in advance

The rep I spoke to asked me some questions before giving me the fix. That indicated to me that there are times when it should not be used and why I have tried not to post it. Just worried it would make things worse or damage a pump for someone who see's it in a post. Another user did post it. I can give it to you if you send me a PM. I tried to PM you but for some reason it is not working for me now. I will try to give you what I remember of the questions but you will be using the fix at your own risk.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

subhash

Postby subhash » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:22 am

Thanks
I have sent u a pvt message

It is entirely at my own risk.

newbie443 wrote:
subhash wrote:newbie,, the reset procedure you mentioned in one of yr posts some time ago-is it alternate between pressing the deflate button and pushing hard on the bulb and this should be done in quick succession?? No AMS representative is going to come to my rescue--i have to handle this myself. Coud you pl explain this in detail

thanks in advance

The rep I spoke to asked me some questions before giving me the fix. That indicated to me that there are times when it should not be used and why I have tried not to post it. Just worried it would make things worse or damage a pump for someone who see's it in a post. Another user did post it. I can give it to you if you send me a PM. I tried to PM you but for some reason it is not working for me now. I will try to give you what I remember of the questions but you will be using the fix at your own risk.

Return to “Implants”