Underwear? Jockstrap for Giant Black and Blue Balls

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Nycflugel

Underwear? Jockstrap for Giant Black and Blue Balls

Postby Nycflugel » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:51 pm

Looking for underwear and or jock strap that can hold my boys together.

I had surgery last week and it seems my balls wanted to join the club. They are huge I am using hot baths and warming devices to keep them down.

Any idea of what kind of underwear? I have tight boxer briefs made by spyder similiar to Underarmour.

Just feels when I walk my balls are weighing me down and I walk like a duck
Thanks

Crazy_Horse

Re: Underwear? Jockstrap for Giant Black and Blue Balls

Postby Crazy_Horse » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:54 pm

Same situation. I'm carting myself around in a hand towel. Somebody say something intelligent. Please.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:10 pm

I wore tight little bikini type undies held them good a the wiener up lol my doc told me no hot baths like soaking shower ok to much chance of infection might want to check on that go a size down on undies compression undies work to ice for a few days then heat pad it takes some time stay off your feet to my 2 cents it will get better
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm very happy

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:40 pm

No good suggestions from me, sorry. I went nude under a bathrobe for the first week, then no underwear in sweatpants the next couple of weeks. From then on I found boxer briefs worked well, comfortably snug. At night satin boxers kept my package from tangling in covers and let me turn easier.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”