Anyone have urofill procedure with the implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Kiawahgolf

Re: Anyone have urofill procedure with the implant?

Postby Kiawahgolf » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:41 pm

I’ll second Dr Loria he’s the best out there and it’s permanent. I’ve gone from 4.5 to 7 at the base and over 6.5 the rest of the way up.

passionatedoer

Postby passionatedoer » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:04 am

Kiawahgolf wrote:I’ll second Dr Loria he’s the best out there and it’s permanent. I’ve gone from 4.5 to 7 at the base and over 6.5 the rest of the way up.

Wow!

I’m 4.5 inches in girth too.

So, going to 7 is possible workout your penis looking disfigured. Nice to know.

Man, you’re enjoying the thickness I’m sure !!

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:04 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:I went with permanent filler, Loria out of miami did mine, docs in Mexico do permanent as well. If money wasnt an problem, i would have done temp first. Mine cost 10k for two rounds, he did my shaft and glands, happy with the results. My happiness is a 10/10 with the implant, 7/10 with the extra girth, the girth is just fun, no complaints, but compared to the never ending hardon the implant provides there is no comparison. I gained 1 1/2 inches on most of my cock, base only gained an inch.

How permanent is permanent? I was looking at permanent fillers, but read that some only last 4 years?

Did you lose any sensitivity etc ?

Thanks.

It’s supposed to be for ever. I didnt lose any sensation, seems like i gained because the pussy is so much tighter.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:20 pm

Kiawahgolf wrote:I’ll second Dr Loria he’s the best out there and it’s permanent. I’ve gone from 4.5 to 7 at the base and over 6.5 the rest of the way up.

Have you posted any pics? How long ago was yours done?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:12 pm

Witheringhog wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:I went with permanent filler, Loria out of miami did mine, docs in Mexico do permanent as well. If money wasnt an problem, i would have done temp first. Mine cost 10k for two rounds, he did my shaft and glands, happy with the results. My happiness is a 10/10 with the implant, 7/10 with the extra girth, the girth is just fun, no complaints, but compared to the never ending hardon the implant provides there is no comparison. I gained 1 1/2 inches on most of my cock, base only gained an inch.

How permanent is permanent? I was looking at permanent fillers, but read that some only last 4 years?

Did you lose any sensitivity etc ?

Thanks.

It’s supposed to be for ever. I didnt lose any sensation, seems like i gained because the pussy is so much tighter.

Thanks for the info. I have lost some girth due to graft contracting. So, am interested in the fillers.

Could you please let us know what exactly the procedure is called? And, how would these fillers affect an implant revision?

Thanks.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Kiawahgolf

Postby Kiawahgolf » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:41 pm

wolfpacker wrote:

Have you posted any pics? How long ago was yours done?

I had my first round done about two years ago. No, I do not have any pics I have posted. I do feel like I lost a small amount of length with the procedures and I would like to wrap it and use a pump to try and restore the length but I don’t feel pumping is great for the fillers. I don’t think it would hurt anything if it was wrapped but who knows.

Kiawahgolf

Postby Kiawahgolf » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:44 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:[quote="aussiePeyronies"

Thanks for the info. I have lost some girth due to graft contracting. So, am interested in the fillers.

Could you please let us know what exactly the procedure is called? And, how would these fillers affect an implant revision?

Thanks.

It used to be called Platinum and may still be but they offer a package for two shaft/two glands.

returntocenter

Postby returntocenter » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:10 pm

fade3W wrote:I got it done because my dog ear was just far too uncomfortable. Got 10 units and my girth is now huge, I love it. The immediate weeks after the procedure I thought I had made a mistake because it was so unnaturally big but after things settled down I’m extremely happy with it.

Hope it last longer than 6 months (it’s only been 2) but I’ll be doing touch ups for a long time I think.

Would you mind posting a picture? I’m curious to see how it looks. Thank you!
26 y/o. Physiogenic ED.
Tried pills, injections, shockwave therapy, rings, healthy lifestyle, alternative meds.

Implant T-Shirts: https://www.bionicbrothers.store
ED Discord: https://discord.gg/tdtu7WTa4a
Pump: https://tinyurl.com/57buc55e

Return to “Implants”