just mastubated fully deflated

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Endoftheline

just mastubated fully deflated

Postby Endoftheline » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:54 am

reminds me of the old days! now i dont need to be worried about wasting my implant with a quick wank!

the 10 year study is based on inflating once a week. illl make it last alot longer if i dont inflate so much because of my libido.

what do you guys think? i cycled for a good year and dont care too much about regaining size at this point.
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Stayingstrong

Re: just mastubated fully deflated

Postby Stayingstrong » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:44 am

There must be data from both implant companies on the average number of cycles in the life of an implant.
Dr. Eid says most of the device failures are due to the tubes rubbing against each other and that the cylinders of the Titan are virtually indestructible.
Dr. Clavell says in one of his you tube videos that the Titan pump is good for 58,000 cycles.
I think the reservoir is probably the least fragile of the system for the fact that it has the least pressurized movement and is the most protected under the muscle of the abdomen.
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

Return to “Implants”