It still hurts to inflate 6 months later

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
New_Member

It still hurts to inflate 6 months later

Postby New_Member » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:46 pm

Sigh. I had my surgery over 6-months ago and I still need to pop 4 ibuprofens before sex (and even still have pain while inflated). I also struggle to cycle for 30 minutes 3x a day. I’ll say this though, it’s not as bad as it was in the first couple of months after surgery. But it’s still rough! Eventually during sex, I can’t wait until I get the chance to deflate. :| (sex was the whole damn reason I got this done!)

All that being said, it’s 100x preferable to having ED and I’m very glad I made the decision to get an implant. But the pain makes me worried that it will never stop… If that’s the case, I might need some stronger pain meds, and a better pain relief strategy before sex. I even considered using lidocaine on my dick before sex and wrapping with a condom (but I don’t want to numb the girl either!)

Any advice (or words of hope that it might get better?)

Edit: I should add, this is all when I’m fully pumped to the max (which is every time, sex and cycling). There’s a certain hardness level I can get to without feeling pain. But I just don’t like the idea of being unable to pump to my full limit and possibly have to sacrifice some hardness/size by pumping less.
31 years old, sick of taking pills and suffering side effects without guarantee of getting hard
Implanted Titan Touch 22cm with Dr. Clavell 7/5/23.
Pre-Op Stats
BPEL: 6.5"
Girth: 6.1”

Post-Op Stats
BPEL: 7”
Girth: 6.2”

Endoftheline

Re: It still hurts to inflate 6 months later

Postby Endoftheline » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:53 am

New_Member wrote:Sigh. I had my surgery over 6-months ago and I still need to pop 4 ibuprofens before sex (and even still have pain while inflated). I also struggle to cycle for 30 minutes 3x a day. I’ll say this though, it’s not as bad as it was in the first couple of months after surgery. But it’s still rough! Eventually during sex, I can’t wait until I get the chance to deflate. :| (sex was the whole damn reason I got this done!)

All that being said, it’s 100x preferable to having ED and I’m very glad I made the decision to get an implant. But the pain makes me worried that it will never stop… If that’s the case, I might need some stronger pain meds, and a better pain relief strategy before sex. I even considered using lidocaine on my dick before sex and wrapping with a condom (but I don’t want to numb the girl either!)

Edit: I should add, this is all when I’m fully pumped to the max (which is every time, sex and cycling). There’s a certain hardness level I can get to without feeling pain. But I just don’t like the idea of being unable to pump to my full limit and possibly have to sacrifice some hardness/size by pumping less.

i experience the same thing, so inflate about 60% or 70% when fucking, but go to 100% when cycling or masturbating to keep the tissue stretched.

my previous partner complained that 90% was too hard :D , 70% is perfect to emulate a natural penis. 100% is cyborg territory.
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Nycflugel

Postby Nycflugel » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:37 pm

Hi

What does your dr say? Have you spoken to him?

Sorry you’re in alot of pain. Just had mine and it be infected as my balls are huge so we’ll see

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:57 pm

New_Member wrote:Sigh. I had my surgery over 6-months ago and I still need to pop 4 ibuprofens before sex (and even still have pain while inflated). I also struggle to cycle for 30 minutes 3x a day. I’ll say this though, it’s not as bad as it was in the first couple of months after surgery. But it’s still rough! Eventually during sex, I can’t wait until I get the chance to deflate. :| (sex was the whole damn reason I got this done!)

New_Member, I had the same problem you are experiencing. It took over 6 months before I could pump to the max and not have pain after 45 minutes. My wife likes for me to pump up ahead of time, so that she doesn't have to wait for me to pump it up after I get her engine running, but for a good while it just hurt too much to pump ahead of time, because then it would start hurting during sex.
My doctor had me cycling 20 minutes twice a day in the shower, and I still. cycle at least once a day in the shower and while I shave to this day at 2 years out from surgery.
I also did warm sits baths in a large tub and do my own version of Dr Perito's penis stretch. I would fill the tub with very warm water to cover my penis, then pump up to 70 or 80 percent and stretch it up, down, side to to side for 5 minutes, then I would pump it up to the max and see how long I could go without a lot of pain. When I first started around week 8, I could barely get to 25 minutes before it would get too painful. I would incorporate this with my regular cycling while my wife was out doing her morning walks or when she went shopping, at least 3 or 4 times a week. Every week it would get better and I could go longer without as much pain. For me things really started getting better after 7 or 8 months.
At 12 months, if I recall, I could go at least 1.5 hours without any discomfort pumped to the max.
There are a lot of guys out there that don't have this pain, but we are all different and some of us do have this pain.
Now that I'm at two years out from surgery, I can pump to the max and not have any discomfort for 2 or more hours. I hope that I have given you some hope that it will get better down the road.
Keep Cycling, Brother

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”