VED with implant routine

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

VED with implant routine

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:20 am

Some advice here please, I was under the impression that when using VED with the implant, it's best to inflate the implant to max then apply the VED chamber, pump the VED and hold for 15-30m.

I now read from another member that Dr Hakky advises to inflate to max, apply the VED chamber then pump and release (in cycles) to get as much oxygenated tissue into the penis as possible.

What do you all recommend? What methods have worked for you all? And, what have your Doctors recommended?

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

PCHelp76180

Re: VED with implant routine

Postby PCHelp76180 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:50 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:Some advice here please, I was under the impression that when using VED with the implant, it's best to inflate the implant to max then apply the VED chamber, pump the VED and hold for 15-30m.

I now read from another member that Dr Hakky advises to inflate to max, apply the VED chamber then pump and release (in cycles) to get as much oxygenated tissue into the penis as possible.

What do you all recommend? What methods have worked for you all? And, what have your Doctors recommended?

Thanks,
J

You first need to consult with your Urologist, using a VED will depend on your type of implant and the method in which it was installed. It is crucial that you don't do any damage to the tubing which runs near the base of the penis.

What I have started to do is a 30 minute session broken down into 10 minute chunks. Inflate the implant, take the VED to the point it is comfortable and hold. After 10 minutes release the vacuum, squeeze the penile pump again and repeat.
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:06 pm

I was implanted infrapubic and I was told it wasn’t a good idea to do a VED at all as the tubing exits near the top of the penis approx where the VED would press into your pubic bone. I got great results simply pumping to max twice daily for 30 minutes and doing the perito exercises. Why risk it anything other than what your Dr specifically recommended
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:45 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:Some advice here please, I was under the impression that when using VED with the implant, it's best to inflate the implant to max then apply the VED chamber, pump the VED and hold for 15-30m.

Thanks,
J

They are recommended. Check out the attached paper, which is one of three I have found that says to use a pump after (as well as before) surgery. (I just noticed that the Journal of Sexual Medicine's abbreviation is jsm, pronounced "jism." LOL

Best regards,
Kevin
Attachments
jsm.12833.pdf
(216.59 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Return to “Implants”