Restarting workouts post an Inflatable Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mr_beard86

Restarting workouts post an Inflatable Implant

Postby Mr_beard86 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:07 pm

Hi folks,

In August of 2023, I had a very successful IPP surgery with Prof Dr Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey, where he implanted me with a Rigicon Infla 10ax. I will write about the entire journal in a few days and my great experience with Dr. Karaman in Turkey.

My sex life is great. I have had a lot of sex since I have recovered from the surgery. What I am struggling with is getting back to regular workouts.

I was a regular at the gym before surgery. My recovery to be fully pain free took a bit longer than the 6-week average often seen here on FT. Since I took a longer break from workouts, I am really struggling to get back to an active workout routine. While I can have sex anytime I want, I need to work on my stamina, to be able to last longer without gassing out haha.

Would love to hear from fellow FT member on how they got back to a workout routine and any tips or reading material that I can follow.

Thank you. Also please don’t hesitate to ping me for any questions about my wonderful experience in Turkey with Dr. Karaman.
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

ThailandBound

Re: Restarting workouts post an Inflatable Implant

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:14 pm

Slowly.

Before implant was hitting it hard in the gym.

After 6 weeks of inactivity i re-entered the gym very, very gingerly. :20 minutes of easy elliptical at a slow pace and easy level 3 (of 10). Checked my ego at the door and basically went through the motions of my usual routine (bench, lat pulldowns, cable crunches, etc with ridiculously light weights. A healthy girl-scout could have lifted more. I didn’t care. I did avoid the stuff that created particular core stress….not wanting to damage anything down below. No squats. no deadlifts.

At 3 months i was pretty much back to pre implant levels.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:16 pm

ThailandBound wrote:Slowly.

After 6 weeks of inactivity i re-entered the gym very, very gingerly. :20 minutes of easy elliptical at a slow pace and easy level 3 (of 10). Checked my ego at the door and basically went through the motions of my usual routine (bench, lat pulldowns, cable crunches, etc with ridiculously light weights. A healthy girl-scout could have lifted more. I didn’t care. I did avoid the stuff that created particular core stress….not wanting to damage anything down below. No squats. no deadlifts.

Thank you Thailand Bound, I found all your contributions to FT super helpful in helping me buildup to my big day back in August. I am not mistaken you had shared a book on staying fit for older men, would you still have it on you?

Thank you once again for all the great posts you’ve shared here
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:21 pm

Mr_beard86 wrote:

Thank you Thailand Bound, I found all your contributions to FT super helpful in helping me buildup to my big day back in August. I am not mistaken you had shared a book on staying fit for older men, would you still have it on you?

Happy to help friend. Thank you for the kind words. Here’s the book i probably suggested:
IMG_4795.jpeg
IMG_4795.jpeg (474.98 KiB) Viewed 581 times
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:46 pm

Mr_beard86 wrote:Hi folks,

In August of 2023, I had a very successful IPP surgery with Prof Dr Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey, where he implanted me with a Rigicon Infla 10ax. I will write about the entire journal in a few days and my great experience with Dr. Karaman in Turkey.

My sex life is great. I have had a lot of sex since I have recovered from the surgery. What I am struggling with is getting back to regular workouts.

I was a regular at the gym before surgery. My recovery to be fully pain free took a bit longer than the 6-week average often seen here on FT. Since I took a longer break from workouts, I am really struggling to get back to an active workout routine. While I can have sex anytime I want, I need to work on my stamina, to be able to last longer without gassing out haha.

Would love to hear from fellow FT member on how they got back to a workout routine and any tips or reading material that I can follow.

Thank you. Also please don’t hesitate to ping me for any questions about my wonderful experience in Turkey with Dr. Karaman.

Not much over here having a Rigicon IPP.
Can you tell how the flaccid state is. Is it hard to conceal. Does it look like a semi-erect? Can i ask your size pre- and post operation?

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:08 am

Hi. Congratulations on your successful surgery brother!
I have some questions.
1-What was the total cost of surgery? Including all things.
2-Why did you choose Rigicon?
3-What did Doctor Karaman told you about the life of this implant?

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:12 am

ThailandBound wrote:
Mr_beard86 wrote:

Happy to help friend. Thank you for the kind words. Here’s the book i probably suggested:
IMG_4795.jpeg

Was going to order the book until I found out that the co-author died at 58
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:23 am

Stayingstrong wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:
Mr_beard86 wrote:

IMG_4795.jpeg

Was going to order the book until I found out that the co-author died at 58

LOL. In the 80s running guru Jim Fixx collapsed and died during a run. Is the inference therefore running (or any aerobic activity) useless? Hardly. The book is about making ones available years in later life healthy. Not about living to 100+. I read the book years ago and here i am, 64, in the gym and very healthy. The book was, and is, helpful. I could check out today. Wouldn’t be the information in the book’s fault. Last time i checked, life itself is 100% fatal.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:02 am

Brother I hope you are doing well.
Please its a request to write about your complete journey of implant, as alot of men are considering Dr Ihsan From Turkey for their IPP.

Return to “Implants”