Rigicon Rigi10 MPP safety study

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Rigicon Rigi10 MPP safety study

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:28 am

Mark1974 wrote:
Flexwheeler wrote:
thedriver wrote:Reading more on malleable and going thru this thread I was figuring the same thing, can anyone else back this up for us ? is there really that much diff ?
With that much of a diff, it is very hard to go to the malleable after having the Titan for a few years

A brother made a thread about the Rigicon malleable. He was not happy at all because of concealment issues. Even after a year in On the other hand he posted a pic of his penis and it was not thin at all.
If you add "rigicon" in the search button you will come across the thread.
The corporotomy made for a malleable is bigger, but it's possible that more residual cavernosal tissue remains because it isn't constantly being compressed by the expansion of hydraulic cylinders
He probably also had 13mm rods, but I wouldn't go beyond 11mm because of erosion issues and may even go 10. If girth kills me psychologically and makes me totally unacceptable to women I will use funds reserved for retirement to get Uro or Phallo-fill, but I hate to do it
And, yes, concealment is an issue with any malleable, even a Rigicon. But concealment is somewhat of an issue with a TItan as well

That is a lot of filler material to get. This is only my opinion. The pics I've seen of dicks with a lot of filler did not look natural at all in my opinion. Just because you can do something does not make that "thing" a wise choice.

Since so many men are afraid of being discovered of having an implant. Why get a constant erection dick that doesn't look normal? That logic totally escapes me.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:40 pm

Well I'm not proud of getting an implant, but I will tell any potential partner I have one ASAP. I will put it in my dating profile and if I meet someone more organically I will tell them as soon as it isn't too awkward (which is tricky)

The reason to get a malleable is to avoid multiple revision surgeries. I'm planning on getting a Titan, but as soon as it breaks..and it will break...I will put in a Rigicon or whatever is the best in the world at that moment.

The filler won't fill out to normal girth, but it can smooth out the penis, make it look better and make it feel more natural to the touch
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

fucked0ne

Postby fucked0ne » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:43 pm

You guys must be pretty girthy.

This video of a rigi10 doesn't look too bad. No idea what the diameter of the cylinders happens to be.

Go straight to 7:18:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdLOCHLXAtI

I mean, between this and the prospect of multiple revisions, the former doesn't look too bad. Then again, I haven't even gotten my first implant yet (so what the fuck do I know).

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:36 pm

That length indicated that that guy must have had a pretty big penis, because with a malleable doctors are supposed to undersize

He looks 7 inches so I'm guessing he was 8-9, so he probably had substantial girth, but now his penis is slender

My penis is almost 6 so I'll probably end up with 4-4.5 inches of length and not much girth if I get a malleable

I think this is a more typical example 3:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atezGW0V2Bc
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:22 am

I have had a rigicon since 6-2023 .... 13mm rods ... 14 is the largest they make .. I have no issue hiding it .. but have a belly and a fat pad so all that counts .. after a couple of months you can't even tell you have one for the most part ..

fucked0ne

Postby fucked0ne » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:25 am

Mark1974:

You're probably right about this guy having a larger than average penis.

I haven't heard of losing 1 to 2 inches but rather 1 to 2 centimeters. I think it really depends on the doctor.

At 1:48, Kramer briefly mentions undersizing by about a centimeter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaekOCY8Y_Y&list=PL3fz3CCGiMrTWMr1f7dBILKooh_qOUr6S

If, in fact, it is suggested to undersize by 2 inches, that's fucking absurd. The malleable does have certain advantages over the IPP (virtually no possibility of device failure), and so the industry should really start wracking their brains to create better malleables in terms of size maintenance. They can do it.

easymoney:

"after a couple of months you can't even tell you have one for the most part"

Could you please elaborate?

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:16 am

easymoney, please could you tell us your length and girth before and after rigicon
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:29 pm

Gt1956 wrote:The second most used rod is 12mm. That is less than 1/2".

The Titan is 21mm & the AMS 700 line is 18mm per cylinder. Looks to me like lots of guys are giving up either a potential 18mm of diameter if they had a Titan or 12mm if they were to get an AMS product. The smallest AMS (CXR) cylinder is 14.5mm.

Saying it differently. Two of the malleable rods (24mm) barely exceeds just one Titan (21mm) cylinder.

There has to be an error in my thinking.

Are you saying the Titan measurement is at 21mm and the AMS at 18mm at the fully inflated diameter ?
What are they deflated ?
Can anyone confirm these diameters ?
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:30 pm

thedriver wrote:

The Titan is 21mm & the AMS 700 line is 18mm per cylinder. Looks to me like lots of guys are giving up either a potential 18mm of diameter if they had a Titan or 12mm if they were to get an AMS product. The smallest AMS (CXR) cylinder is 14.5mm.

Saying it differently. Two of the malleable rods (24mm) barely exceeds just one Titan (21mm) cylinder.

Are you saying the Titan measurement is at 21mm and the AMS at 18mm at the fully inflated diameter ?
What are they deflated ?
Where can I find all these figures ?
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:30 pm

thedriver wrote:
thedriver wrote:

What are they deflated ?
Where can I find all these figures ?

Return to “Implants”