Rigicon Rigi10 MPP safety study

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
YC1990

Re: Rigicon Rigi10 MPP safety study

Postby YC1990 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:24 am

thedriver wrote:
jl33ur wrote:
thedriver wrote:
Are you saying the Titan measurement is at 21mm and the AMS at 18mm at the fully inflated diameter ?
What are they deflated ?
Can anyone confirm these diameters ?
Where can I find all these figures ?

I looked at it one day looking at the manuals for each brand, both Ams, Coloplast and Rigicon... I'm talking about inflatable implants, Ams da 18mm, Coloplast 21 and Rigicon 22 or 24, I don't remember.

See if you can find the link to this info, sounds interesting, I have had 4 Titans and I can't imagine both cylinders pumping to 21mm each, what size of reservoir would they require ?

AMS LGX 12mm deflated and can go up to 18mm +-2
Implanted on 6 November 2023 (33 years old)
AMS LGX MS Pump 12mm x 18cm
Spherical Reservoir 65mL
3cm Rear Tip Extender

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:22 am

YC1990 wrote:
thedriver wrote:
jl33ur wrote:
I looked at it one day looking at the manuals for each brand, both Ams, Coloplast and Rigicon... I'm talking about inflatable implants, Ams da 18mm, Coloplast 21 and Rigicon 22 or 24, I don't remember.

See if you can find the link to this info, sounds interesting, I have had 4 Titans and I can't imagine both cylinders pumping to 21mm each, what size of reservoir would they require ?

Where did you get that info from? Did they give measurements for other brands also? Do you have a link to any of that info? Just curious
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

YC1990

Postby YC1990 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:21 am

thedriver wrote:
YC1990 wrote:
thedriver wrote:See if you can find the link to this info, sounds interesting, I have had 4 Titans and I can't imagine both cylinders pumping to 21mm each, what size of reservoir would they require ?

Where did you get that info from? Did they give measurements for other brands also? Do you have a link to any of that info? Just curious

My penile prosthesis document has a sticker 120mm x 18cm. Also on AMS website you can confirm that
Attachments
Screenshot_20240207_182213_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20240207_182213_Opera.jpg (157.25 KiB) Viewed 338 times
Implanted on 6 November 2023 (33 years old)
AMS LGX MS Pump 12mm x 18cm
Spherical Reservoir 65mL
3cm Rear Tip Extender

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:28 am

YC1990 wrote:
thedriver wrote:
YC1990 wrote:

My penile prosthesis document has a sticker 120mm x 18cm. Also on AMS website you can confirm that

I guess for less than 2/10ths of an inch difference in diameter I made the right choice on the malleable.
Thank you for the info,
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:04 pm

Mark1974 wrote:
fucked0ne wrote:
thedriver wrote:If I decide on the MPP this coming week before surgery I will post everything I go thru on this site just to give a little more insight to the MPP.
Maybe we can start to collect some data on MPP's and start a sub forum in the implant section here just for the MPP's so members know there is more options than the IPP's
No one can even confirm diameter on the IPP inflated or deflated to compare to the MPP's

That would be incredibly helpful... should you decide on the MPP. Hearing good things about the Rigi10 (wider diameters, more rigid for penetration).

It looks like you had a decent three-year stretch with that last IPP.

Just a couple of things..

Rigicon isn't more rigid (despite the name) it is actually less rigid than the Tactra and maybe also than the Genesis. This is both it's strength and it's limitation, but it is it's flexibility that makes it easier to conceal than other malleable implants.

Second, the advantage in RIgicon's diameters is that it has a larger range of diameters for the surgeon to choose from and customize it the patient's body. That doesn't mean that one will get a wider diameter, just a more appropriate one.

Actually there is a study out there that shows men who had 11mm rods had better satisfaction and outcomes than men with 13mm

According to 2 members on this site who actually have the ridgcon10 unlike you . They said and i quote "its hard enough to drive through a wall"

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:42 pm

ready2go wrote:
Mark1974 wrote:
fucked0ne wrote:
That would be incredibly helpful... should you decide on the MPP. Hearing good things about the Rigi10 (wider diameters, more rigid for penetration).

It looks like you had a decent three-year stretch with that last IPP.

Just a couple of things..

Rigicon isn't more rigid (despite the name) it is actually less rigid than the Tactra and maybe also than the Genesis. This is both it's strength and it's limitation, but it is it's flexibility that makes it easier to conceal than other malleable implants.

Second, the advantage in RIgicon's diameters is that it has a larger range of diameters for the surgeon to choose from and customize it the patient's body. That doesn't mean that one will get a wider diameter, just a more appropriate one.

Actually there is a study out there that shows men who had 11mm rods had better satisfaction and outcomes than men with 13mm

According to 2 members on this site who actually have the ridgcon10 unlike you . They said and i quote "its hard enough to drive through a wall"

Rock hard here also with the Genesis, fortunately I've got a hot wife to f*** so I don't have to worry about f****** the wall, the wifey can't wait to try out the new 7x7,, pic's on my other posts about malleable.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23818

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:00 am

Mark1974 wrote:
Flexwheeler wrote:
thedriver wrote:

He probably also had 13mm rods, but I wouldn't go beyond 11mm because of erosion issues and may even go 10. If girth kills me psychologically and makes me totally unacceptable to women I will use funds reserved for retirement to get Uro or Phallo-fill, but I hate to do it

And, yes, concealment is an issue with any malleable, even a Rigicon. But concealment is somewhat of an issue with a TItan as well

Concealment is not a issue at all .thats hear say. i have had the tactra malleable for a month now .im 6.5 inches in length and have no problem concealing it while weraing cargo shorts . when wearing swim trunks it an be a little noticable although i have not seen any one checking it out .
i wear a tight pair of boxer briefs and sometimes put a small hand towel in my pocket to lessen the glans poking out a little. but lately I'm not doing that as much .
as far as girth, i had the 13mm rods . i was going to go with the rigi10 and the biased [bribed i suspect to push the tactra] doctor pitched the tactra . i would have got the 14mm with the rigi10 and kept more girth . as it is i lost one inch of girth from 6 to 5 .
some of that must be from damaging the tissue inside . the base has some padding, while the top half has none .
as far as it being semi rigid , haha its like having 2 steel rods in your dick . there is nothing simi rigid about it . its kind of interesting waking up with a rock hard boner every day ,day after day .

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:48 am

thedriver wrote:
easymoney wrote:I have had a rigicon since 6-2023 .... 13mm rods ... 14 is the largest they make .. I have no issue hiding it .. but have a belly and a fat pad so all that counts .. after a couple of months you can't even tell you have one for the most part ..

Are you saying the Titan measurement is at 21mm and the AMS at 18mm at the fully inflated diameter ?
What are they deflated ?
Can anyone confirm these diameters ?
Where can I find all these figures ?[/

https://iu.coloplast.us/products/titan-penile-implants/
Here’s your answers to diameters if AMS and Coloplast
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:50 am

There’s a lot of question on this thread about what sizes are actually available… here is the facts
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:51 am

Gt1956 wrote:The second most used rod is 12mm. That is less than 1/2".

The Titan is 21mm & the AMS 700 line is 18mm per cylinder. Looks to me like lots of guys are giving up either a potential 18mm of diameter if they had a Titan or 12mm if they were to get an AMS product. The smallest AMS (CXR) cylinder is 14.5mm.

Saying it differently. Two of the malleable rods (24mm) barely exceeds just one Titan (21mm) cylinder.

There has to be an error in my thinking.

Here’s the facts about diameters

Return to “Implants”