Implanted Jan 17, 2024... WOW, the pain

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Midwest Guy 333

Implanted Jan 17, 2024... WOW, the pain

Postby Midwest Guy 333 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:41 am

First time poster... long time reader...

Flew to TX Tuesday, surgery Wed. Had a great experience with Dr. Clavell and the hospital facilities and staff went far above and beyond my expectations, but two days later I swear, if I could have found a sharp knife, I would have cut this thing out. I had NO idea I would be in such pain. I'm not a pussy, I've had several incidents in my life in which I endured tremendous pain for periods.... but this is unlike anything I could have imagined. No pain from incision... this is from the IMPLANT. I feel like someone shoved a tree trunk (bark still on) into my dick, all the way back to my butthole. Particularly, the rear end of the implant as it was shoved much farther back than I thought it would be. I cannot sit without pain, I cannot stand without pain. I'm walking bow legged to try and minimize the agony. I feel like a herd of buffalo did a week long Irish clog dance on my junk. I pray this will subside in time, but I can already envision feeling this deep pain with each thrust during sex.

I was implanted with a Titan XL 24cm with no RTEs. I am hoping that this is akin to childbirth for a woman; the labor and delivery are excruciating, but the final result is worth it and one forgets about the PAIN. I have read posts on this forum for months and months, watched dozens of videos regarding pre and post op procedures so it's not like I didn't conduct my due diligence prior to deciding to have an implant, but nothing prepared me for this. On day five now with very little sleep, cannot find a position that does not hurt... nauseous from the pain despite the pain meds. Sorry, don't mean to whine, but just had to share my experience. I'm sure there are guys who maybe don't have much pain????

The other thing.... I don't know what in the hell I'm going to do with this thing for 5-6 weeks until I can deflate it. It is 8 inches of very pissed off flesh and I have no idea how I'm going to be able to camouflage it in order to go out in public. lol I can't even touch it now without pain, let alone try to bend it or press it up against my torso to contain it with some sort of underwear. (BTW, I was digging through my jocks and found a Jack Adams brand that had a nice pouch with an opening between the pouch and the waistband, designed to show some pubes and a hint of dick, I suppose, but that is the only thing I have found that has helped. It cradles my nuts so they are not chaffing against my body, but I can leave my dick alone and let it stick out that opening.)

I'm sure some of you will beat me up for this, but fuck. This is soooo much more than I expected regarding pain and I hope it will maybe at least open the eyes of someone who is considering or scheduled to get an implant. Of all the posts I've read over the past year, I don't think I ever saw one that talked about the pain the rear end of the implant causes, in particular. Can anyone else share their experience with that aspect of the implant? I can't imagine size has anything to do with it. I'd think that no matter what size a guy is, the rear of the implant is going DEEP brother.

Hoping for relief SOON. Thanks, gentlemen.

Implanted 1/17/24, Houston TX, Dr. Clavell, Titan XL 24cm, no RTE, classic pump
Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 64, very fit, 8.2 x 6.2 pre-surgery ;)

Ronn1708

Re: Implanted Jan 17, 2024... WOW, the pain

Postby Ronn1708 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:38 pm

I had lots of pain on my first implant. I stayed pretty much in bed for a week and then was able to navigate around the house for the second week. My worse day was probably day three post surgery then each day was a little (i said little) better. But time did finally take care of all that. Wishing you the best and hope you get to feeling better very soon!
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:12 pm

Midwest Guy 333 wrote:First time poster... long time reader...

Flew to TX Tuesday, surgery Wed. Had a great experience with Dr. Clavell and the hospital facilities and staff went far above and beyond my expectations, but two days later I swear, if I could have found a sharp knife, I would have cut this thing out. I had NO idea I would be in such pain. I'm not a pussy, I've had several incidents in my life in which I endured tremendous pain for periods.... but this is unlike anything I could have imagined. No pain from incision... this is from the IMPLANT. I feel like someone shoved a tree trunk (bark still on) into my dick, all the way back to my butthole. Particularly, the rear end of the implant as it was shoved much farther back than I thought it would be. I cannot sit without pain, I cannot stand without pain. I'm walking bow legged to try and minimize the agony. I feel like a herd of buffalo did a week long Irish clog dance on my junk. I pray this will subside in time, but I can already envision feeling this deep pain with each thrust during sex.

I was implanted with a Titan XL 24cm with no RTEs. I am hoping that this is akin to childbirth for a woman; the labor and delivery are excruciating, but the final result is worth it and one forgets about the PAIN. I have read posts on this forum for months and months, watched dozens of videos regarding pre and post op procedures so it's not like I didn't conduct my due diligence prior to deciding to have an implant, but nothing prepared me for this. On day five now with very little sleep, cannot find a position that does not hurt... nauseous from the pain despite the pain meds. Sorry, don't mean to whine, but just had to share my experience. I'm sure there are guys who maybe don't have much pain????

The other thing.... I don't know what in the hell I'm going to do with this thing for 5-6 weeks until I can deflate it. It is 8 inches of very pissed off flesh and I have no idea how I'm going to be able to camouflage it in order to go out in public. lol I can't even touch it now without pain, let alone try to bend it or press it up against my torso to contain it with some sort of underwear. (BTW, I was digging through my jocks and found a Jack Adams brand that had a nice pouch with an opening between the pouch and the waistband, designed to show some pubes and a hint of dick, I suppose, but that is the only thing I have found that has helped. It cradles my nuts so they are not chaffing against my body, but I can leave my dick alone and let it stick out that opening.)

I'm sure some of you will beat me up for this, but fuck. This is soooo much more than I expected regarding pain and I hope it will maybe at least open the eyes of someone who is considering or scheduled to get an implant. Of all the posts I've read over the past year, I don't think I ever saw one that talked about the pain the rear end of the implant causes, in particular. Can anyone else share their experience with that aspect of the implant? I can't imagine size has anything to do with it. I'd think that no matter what size a guy is, the rear of the implant is going DEEP brother.

Hoping for relief SOON. Thanks, gentlemen.

Implanted 1/17/24, Houston TX, Dr. Clavell, Titan XL 24cm, no RTE, classic pump

My Doc said 80 percent have it easy and I fell into the 20 percentile and yeah ,it wasn't pretty but it will pass very soon for ya. Cycling took awhile for me and used it at 7 weeks for sex. 14 months in and i'd do it all over again so hang in there. It will all be a faded memory. Coloplast Titan and no problems whatsoever. GL toy a.

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:23 pm

it's your own fault for requiring a 24cm XL. I doubt you'll get much sympathy from us commoners.. ;)

Might be a little too late, but you didn't mention the first two days, which I assume means the nerve block was working. The trick is to stay ahead of the pain and not try to catch up with it. The moment I felt even the slightest discomfort I started the OTC pain meds and luckily never had to go to the Rx pain meds. For me, alternating Tylenol and Advil every 3 hours did the trick. Also, ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE.

Good luck man, you'll be swinging that thing soon enough and this will be a distant memory.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

sparky123

Postby sparky123 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:19 pm

I was implanted on 12/18 -- now about 5 weeks out.

Bro, I hear you. This is not minor outpatient surgery where you are back up after a couple of days. I was in constant excruciating pain for 4 weeks. Now subsided a bit, but with inflation and penetration the pain returns in spades. This part of the body is full of nerves that broadcast both pleasure and pain at a volume level of 13.

You mentioned that you have been fully inflated since the operation? I've wondered about that -- I haven't been inflated and I am concerned that scar tissue that will form will impede inflation. Inflation for 4 weeks post operation sounds like hell, but it seems like the only way to avoid the scar tissue issue (?).
AMS 700 LGX December 2023.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:33 pm

Sorry. Yea, it sure hurts. That is one sensitive area.
Spent my first three days sleeping, the next two weeks in a bathrobe, popping pills and laying on the couch. The good part is the pain goes away and your penis is fixed. Hope your healing goes quickly.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

nerdynerd

Postby nerdynerd » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:51 pm

Sorry to hear about your pain, brother. Are you taking Tramadol? That's Dr. Clavell's last resort drug.
As for clothing, before the surgery I had bought some black XL Big and Tall T-shirts that cover the area and are loose so you can't make out much. That along with dark sweatpants keep me incognito for the 6 weeks. Then again, you are bigger than me.
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

Midwest Guy 333

Postby Midwest Guy 333 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:08 pm

Thanks for the responses, guys. I really appreciate that. It helps to hear from others who went through this.

Had surgery on Wednesday at noon. Felt great, so yes, I suppose the nerve blocker was doing its thing. Really not much discomfort on Thursday. On the way to the airport on Friday, I thought I was going to levitate, feeling every little bump in the road and the cramped seat on the plane wasn't much different. Friday night was when I really wanted to rip the bastard out. lol

Clavell said that he left it 60% inflated. That makes sense to me. I think my dick would curl up and hide in a corner if it was not inflated and then trying to gain back length and girth by cycling would undoubtedly be painful. (Jage 64, thanks for making me laugh! Trust me, I'm a commoner in all areas other than tool size. lol)

I started taking the pain meds on Friday and they do help a little. I know I just need to be patient.

I NEVER thought I'd say this, but I'm gonna be tired of this boner by 6 weeks when I can deflate it! lol

Thanks for the encouragement, guys.
Implanted 1/17/24 Dr. Clavell, Houston Medical Center Titan XL 24 cm, classic pump, 20 years ED, pills did nothing, injections for 10 years, 64, very fit, 8.2 x 6.2 pre-surgery ;)

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:33 pm

it may not be 6 weeks either. Dr. Clavell said I was ready to cycle at 4 weeks (my scrotal incision was completely closed up), but he wanted me to wait an extra week because he had to make an incision in my tunica albuginea just below my glans to remove some scar tissue he found while trying to get the dilator up into my glans. He couldn't get through, so he opened up a little window into the cavity on the fly and removed it. (luckily Dr. Clavell literally wrote a paper on the technique he used, so it was no big deal for him)

I completely understood that extra week, pumping up the cavernosum with a cylinder inside it would put pressure on that sewn up incision, I was happy to wait the 'extra' week and still get to play around a week earlier than I planned for.

Stay in touch with him when you get to 4ish weeks, you may be in for a relieving surprise.

And another thing you won't understand right now but will, sometimes I pump this baby up to max and just walk around, it feels really nice all pumped up and stretched, just like it would feel when the wind would blow when I was 12.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:52 am

I promise you amigo, in due time this day-by-day obsession with your sore chub (As if 24 cm/XL ever really can be considered a “chub”) will become a distant memory.

Those first few days and weeks just dragged by.

Yes. i was one of the lucky ones who had an easy recovery, only ever requiring 1 prescription pain pill (aside from Tylenol & Ibuprofen). But almost universally, after reading hundreds of posts here, everything resolves.

The scar will disappear. You’ll cycle (it’s rehab, kinda sucks) and condition your dick to a new and rock hard normal. Your mind at first may not feel connected to your dick during your earliest sexual encounters, but this changed too. Your confidence and what you deliver to your partners will be a source of profound enjoyment. The numbness will gradually diminish and sensitivity will be restored.

1 year postop Clavellian here. You were, and are, in the best of hands. You’ll be fine. PMA is essential!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”