Are there any members who had a good outcome with infrapubic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Flexwheeler

Are there any members who had a good outcome with infrapubic

Postby Flexwheeler » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:35 am

Brothers,

Reading across the forum I read a lot about a negative attitude towards infrapubic.

I don't seek comments who agree with this but
more interested to see brothers who had positive experiences with infrapubic.

Bent Ben

Re: Are there any members who had a good outcome with infrapubic

Postby Bent Ben » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:06 am

Im happy with mine. I was IP because the dr needed access to the plaque that had built up at the top of my penis.
He was able to break it up and give me a fairly straight penis with a slight 10° upward curve my wife calls the G Curve.
Even with a complication from a hematoma I healed fairly quickly and was having sex at 4 weeks. Cycling also started early about 12 days which I think helped with PD recovery. Had it not been for the hematoma I wouldve started cycing at 5 days. I am 1” shorter than pre-surgery but that may be from the PD repair. Im currently 4 months out from surgery. I do feel the tube in the base of the right side but its not a bother
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:24 am

I had IP about 20 months ago and had a very easy recovery. It was a 300 mile drive from home so he left my drain in for 10 days til I returned for stitches removal and activation. Leaving drain in was a bit of discomfort but I had almost zero swelling because of it. After stitches removal he asked me to try to inflate which I did with no issues. Then he asked me to attempt to deflate it which I also did with no problem as my scrotum wasn’t swollen and was not very sore. Told me to start pumping it twice daily for at least 30 minutes ea time. Also said I. Old have sex carefully as soon as I wanted to try it. I had sex a couple days later which was uncomfortable and sore afterwards but got stronger every week and by a couple months I was having no pain and very little discomfort.
Only issue I’ve had at all is that I lost about 40 pounds which decreased my fat pad at the top of my dick. Now you can barely see one of the tubes where it exits out and goes around and down into the scrotum. It’s only about a 1/2 in spot that shows and it’s not an issue at all. When I have a revision(hopefully many years from now) I wouldn’t care how it was installed. I’ll definitely be going to Clavel in Houston when I have a revision and I’ll go with whatever he recommends.
Having IP over scrotal is definitely an easier healing, and if the surgeon you use does it that way regularly it would be as good an option as the other. I thought it was a big deal to get it IP so I found a Dr that did it that way exclusively and was certified by Perito and did it exactly like the videos on his you tube. When I have revision I’ll find out if you can change to scrotal or if he prefers to go IP again as the current one will have to be removed so whatever the surgeon thinks. By the way the is a whole different set of implants that are used for IP than if it’s done scrotal. The paper work I received has the option on it. I assume it’s related to where the tubes exit the cylinders.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:08 pm

Rider1400 wrote:I had IP about 20 months ago and had a very easy recovery. It was a 300 mile drive from home so he left my drain in for 10 days til I returned for stitches removal and activation. Leaving drain in was a bit of discomfort but I had almost zero swelling because of it. After stitches removal he asked me to try to inflate which I did with no issues. Then he asked me to attempt to deflate it which I also did with no problem as my scrotum wasn’t swollen and was not very sore. Told me to start pumping it twice daily for at least 30 minutes ea time. Also said I. Old have sex carefully as soon as I wanted to try it. I had sex a couple days later which was uncomfortable and sore afterwards but got stronger every week and by a couple months I was having no pain and very little discomfort.
Only issue I’ve had at all is that I lost about 40 pounds which decreased my fat pad at the top of my dick. Now you can barely see one of the tubes where it exits out and goes around and down into the scrotum. It’s only about a 1/2 in spot that shows and it’s not an issue at all. When I have a revision(hopefully many years from now) I wouldn’t care how it was installed. I’ll definitely be going to Clavel in Houston when I have a revision and I’ll go with whatever he recommends.
Having IP over scrotal is definitely an easier healing, and if the surgeon you use does it that way regularly it would be as good an option as the other. I thought it was a big deal to get it IP so I found a Dr that did it that way exclusively and was certified by Perito and did it exactly like the videos on his you tube. When I have revision I’ll find out if you can change to scrotal or if he prefers to go IP again as the current one will have to be removed so whatever the surgeon thinks. By the way the is a whole different set of implants that are used for IP than if it’s done scrotal. The paper work I received has the option on it. I assume it’s related to where the tubes exit the cylinders.

Thanx for the long answer.
Two more questions l
Did you lose a lot of size
How is the scar

philly444

Postby philly444 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:39 pm

I have no scar and never any issues. been 7 years
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

OysterDude

Postby OysterDude » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:23 pm

I lost no size in length. Glans still engorge with encouragement.
The scar, about 1.5" long was visible for about 4 months.
Would not consider another approach, if the need arises.
Read bio below.
The usual pills, injections of increasing strength until the ache was too much and ineffective. 66 yrs old. Implanted 7/14/22 Dr Blick, Scottsdale. AMS CX 21cm+2cmRTE. Infrapubic. Back in the saddle 8/3/21. We could not be happier with the result!

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:50 pm

Over five years now and happy with everything. Healed quickly and we’ve been trying to wear it out ever since.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:02 pm

Lester33 wrote:Over five years now and happy with everything. Healed quickly and we’ve been trying to wear it out ever since.

Thanx, good to hear. Did you have any size loss?

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:21 pm

Flexwheeler wrote:
Rider1400 wrote:I had IP about 20 months ago and had a very easy recovery. It was a 300 mile drive from home so he left my drain in for 10 days til I returned for stitches removal and activation. Leaving drain in was a bit of discomfort but I had almost zero swelling because of it. After stitches removal he asked me to try to inflate which I did with no issues. Then he asked me to attempt to deflate it which I also did with no problem as my scrotum wasn’t swollen and was not very sore. Told me to start pumping it twice daily for at least 30 minutes ea time. Also said I. Old have sex carefully as soon as I wanted to try it. I had sex a couple days later which was uncomfortable and sore afterwards but got stronger every week and by a couple months I was having no pain and very little discomfort.

Thanx for the long answer.
Two more questions l
Did you lose a lot of size
How is the scar

Lost about an inch which came back very slowly. By 6 months I was 3/4” back and by somewhere around 10 months measured one day and back fully. Girth was about the same for first 6 months then I noticed a 1/4” increase by the 11-12 month mostly at the base and now recently measured and my base measurements extends to mid shaft now so bigger at base by 1/4” and mid shaft by about a 1/2 over what I can remember in the last 10 years
Scar is barely perceptible now just a very thin light colored line about 1” long crossways about 3/4” above my dick. I’ve been married to the same woman for over 35 years but figure even if I was dating it wouldn’t be obvious enough to even get a question out of a woman
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:40 pm

Flexwheeler
No I used a VED before surgery as per Dr. Perito and really happy with my size and girth. I have some photos posted but we are both very satisfied with results. You’re welcome to PM if any questions.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Return to “Implants”