implant sex with partner on top

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
artful todger

implant sex with partner on top

Postby artful todger » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:54 pm

I have a new girlfriend and we've spent a night together having sex a few times. The only thing that concerns me is she likes to be on top, pushes very hard downards pushing her clit on my pubic bone and goes pretty wild, my pump is quite high and you can feel the tubes on the left hand side base. She must be pounding into this and i'm worried overtime this may damage them. I don't really want to say take it easy at the moment because it feels great and she loves it, but obviously i don't want to risk a breakage and revision. Has anyone had experience with this kind of thing and is it a problem?
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
implant surgery 11th feb 2022 london with prof ralph.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

Rider1400

Re: implant sex with partner on top

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:19 pm

I had my implant done infrapubic and over the last 6-8 months I’ve lost 40 plus pounds. This has left the tubes that come out above my dick showing just a little. When I go deep and hard into my wife she loves when I grind into her clit area but this puts a lot of pressure where my tubes exit the implanted cavernosa. So I have same concerns as you. I just finally stopped worrying about it and if it breaks… it breaks. I got the implant to use it, and I’m not about to start limiting how I use it, so it is what it is. Maybe next time I’ll go scrotal.
Back to your question. I assume your implanted scrotal so the tubes surely have enough room to move around out of the direct path of impact. Maybe not. Either way I would just enjoy and hope it’s not affected by impacting.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”