How do you deadlift with an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Endoftheline

How do you deadlift with an implant?

Postby Endoftheline » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:44 pm

ive been hitting the gym pretty regularly with my implant, no exercise gives me as much trouble as the deadlift! the barbell rubs on my dick on the way up and down! it can get quite irritating! any advice people who lift can give me?
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

ThailandBound

Re: How do you deadlift with an implant?

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:50 pm

Same here. When i deadlift i make sure to wear a jockstrap over my bottom boxer briefs. Keeps it all close-in. Same for bench press…kinda looks like im sporting a chub if im don’t.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

PowerliftingDad

Re: How do you deadlift with an implant?

Postby PowerliftingDad » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:58 pm

I am a national record holding powerlifter and have never had an issue deadlifting. I do conventional deadlifts and with my at arms at full extention...the bar doesn't hit my groin.. It stops just short of it. I do wear compression shorts so that's keeps everything close to my body. I do have also have longer arms. You could try switch to sumo deadlifts. The only issue I have had is doing barbell shrugs...that does rub up against me so I switched to heavy dumbbell shrugs.
50 yrs old - 1st implant at 24 years old in 97 Ams 700. Failed 03
6.5" / 5.5 girth natural erection w/ failed implant
Revision done 2/20/23 done by Dr. Levine Rush University Chicago - AMS 700 CX 21cm + 2cm/1.5 RTE - Currently 6.7" / 5.75 girth

Return to “Implants”