bought an expired AMS CX online

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: bought an expired AMS CX online

Postby merrix » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:15 am

newbie443 wrote:
Except the purchased IPP is a CX and not a LGX. And if the doctor needed or wanted they could splice tubbing to move the pump farther away from the cylinders. And this is a preconnected device and they make devices that are not preconnected to permit cutting and splicing for a perfect fit. Preconnected may be wanted with a Titan as they have more failures from the tubing.

Corrected my post above!
On the other hand, a picture of an LGX will still show the same obvious difference in angle and positioning of the tubing insertion vs a Titan.
What it means and what is better for who, is not for me to say.
I just note that the difference is obvious, and surely both will come with their respective pros and cons.

LGX.jpg
LGX.jpg (27.95 KiB) Viewed 372 times
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:20 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Maybe I had too many glasses of wine one night and I ended up buying an expired (not used) AMS CX 21cm online at a medical surplus website for $100. I was pretty curious especially about how the pump felt and worked compared to my Titan that's currently in my body. Didn't come with a reservoir, I guess that item is packaged separately. I used a glass of water for the reservoir. After pumping it and deflating a few times I really like how the pump works and especially the deflate valve, it is so much more feelable than my titan. Pump also seems to squeak less when inflating. It is also extremely floppy when deflated, which is great compared to my semi-hard deflated Titan. Of course these things could change if it was actually inside a warm body.

Pic 1: AMS CX 21cm packaging
1.jpg

Pic 2: Back of packaging
2.jpg

Pic 3: Inner pouch containing implant. No reservoir included, this must be a separate item.
3.jpg

That’s a great idea! I wanted one to show to people when I do “show and tells” anyway, and I want to reallly see how much the CX 700 expands. I have searched Google and I can’t find any available for sale. How did you find a place that has them?
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:40 pm

That was interesting.

When i last drank and scrolled i ended up with an industrial sized bottle of Astroglide.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

returntocenter

Postby returntocenter » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:00 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Maybe I had too many glasses of wine one night and I ended up buying an expired (not used) AMS CX 21cm online at a medical surplus website for $100. I was pretty curious especially about how the pump felt and worked compared to my Titan that's currently in my body. Didn't come with a reservoir, I guess that item is packaged separately. I used a glass of water for the reservoir. After pumping it and deflating a few times I really like how the pump works and especially the deflate valve, it is so much more feelable than my titan. Pump also seems to squeak less when inflating. It is also extremely floppy when deflated, which is great compared to my semi-hard deflated Titan. Of course these things could change if it was actually inside a warm body.

Cool! Do you mind sharing the name of the website you got it from?
26 y/o. Physiogenic ED.
Tried pills, injections, shockwave therapy, rings, healthy lifestyle, alternative meds.

Implant T-Shirts: https://www.bionicbrothers.store
ED Discord: https://discord.gg/tdtu7WTa4a
Pump: https://tinyurl.com/57buc55e

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:39 pm

Interesting.
I'm curious to know how an implant expires.
I'm guessing that the antimicrobial coating expires.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:50 am

Wolfpacker, I'm jealous. I'm a world class tight wad but I would be really tempted to buy one. Most of my interactions with my dr were actually with his nurse. She has a display implant she uses a lot. Funny thing, she claims that she has no idea which AMS model it is. Hers isn't marked anywhere as to its model. Size can be figured out.

Newbie443, I bet you're referring to me. I specifically asked him face to face if those pressures were realistic for a man to achieve. As I remember he said most men can hit 12 psi, he claimed he could get 13 psi. I think its a disservice to do a study using methods that the target audience can't attain.

So just my point of view. Lack of a pressure gage is irrelevant if Wolfpacker was to test his CX. What is revelent is he is experience in inflating an implant.

Details, those damn details. I wonder how much not having the tunica around the cylinders during the testing affects its max growth?

I've got a crappy week ahead of me. But I'll try my best to follow this thread. Just thinking out loud. This implant, not installed, owned by a member is a first as far as I know of.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

JohnHC

Postby JohnHC » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:09 pm

I have a question, on my 700cx I can feel the tips and it is harder than the cylinders. But I also feel part way down from the tips a harder area, it's like a for lack of a better word, a sleeve area around the cylinder. So I have the harder tips and part way down a "sleeve" that's the same hardness. Does yours in the picture have this "hard" areas along the length? I'm wondering if these are just like a support ring to help make it rigid.
AMS 700 CX 21cm x 12mm with 1.5cm RTE, MS pump, and Conceal Reservoir. Implanted on 4-12-2023 removed and replaced 6-22-23 with the same, 1st implant surgery had pinhole leak in left cylinder. Now awaiting third surgery unknown failure.

newhope

Postby newhope » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:18 pm

---
Last edited by newhope on Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

ams700xxx

Postby ams700xxx » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:17 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Pic 4: Completely deflated
4.jpg

Pic 5: Fluid in cylinders, not pumped to max
5.jpg

Pic 6: Fully inflated
6.jpg

Really nice peace!
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future...

newhope

Postby newhope » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:58 am

Pic 1: AMS CX 21cm packaging
1.jpg

Pic 2: Back of packaging
2.jpg

Pic 3: Inner pouch containing implant. No reservoir included, this must be a separate item.
3.jpg

hey wolf thanks for sharing. I would like to buy an LGX 18, can you share the website? Or help me finding one?

Much appreaciated
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Return to “Implants”