What do you tell your co workers

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dg_moore

Re: What do you tell your co workers

Postby dg_moore » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:58 am

Nobody asked me and I told nobody. Only my wife and my doctors know. Since I've never used it, it's as if it never happened.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:13 am

I told people hernia. 4 months later I tell them “I have a penis implant” if someone I like or have a good relationship with. Never female coworkers, that will lead to a lawsuit.
I tell them I was 50 years old when I fucked my wife so hard I broke my dick, if thats not a sign of virility I dont know what is! :lol:
Most guys are pretty cool and have many questions which leads me to believe we are not alone in our experiences
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:09 am

I’m pretty sure it was PC not an IPP.

Even with good surgeons and robotic surgery, I know of a fair number of PC surgeries where the guy ended up back in the hospital, in ICU, at risk of bleeding out internally, or borderline septic due to a bad ass infection.

I only know of a handful of guys from this site who spent a night in the hospital. I have yet to hear of anyone with so many complications from IPP install that they ended up in ICU.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:27 pm

Txagq8 wrote:I’m pretty sure it was PC not an IPP.

Even with good surgeons and robotic surgery, I know of a fair number of PC surgeries where the guy ended up back in the hospital, in ICU, at risk of bleeding out internally, or borderline septic due to a bad ass infection.

I only know of a handful of guys from this site who spent a night in the hospital. I have yet to hear of anyone with so many complications from IPP install that they ended up in ICU.

You are the top brass in the military and something went wrong at a va hospital, you are going straight to icu. A RP is not elective surgery and done on a 1 day visit. I was in for 3 days for my RP. I still go with he had an IPP
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:42 pm

I just told people, "It's an 'old man urologist thing'", and nobody ever asked any follow-up questions.

I prefer being honest whenever possible, but I don't think that honesty means you have to share all of your private details. So in situations like this, my preference is to find an answer that feels truthful, not misleading, but doesn't necessarily share all of the details. Old man urologist thing seemed to fit the bill perfectly.
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:41 pm

oldbeek wrote:
Rider1400 wrote:Over the years this subject has been talked about a LOT! General consensus is usually hernia surgery.

Rider, You didnt read the article I wrote.

Guilty!! lol. In my own mind I often make fun of people who get so off subject and never answer the posted question!! So now I’m point fingers back at myself!! lol
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:44 pm

oldbeek wrote:Maybe this should be in the humor section but,, In the news today the Secretary of Defense went missing without reporting it to Biden. As I listen to the reports that he had an elective procedure. Something goes wrong and 2 days later he is in intensive care at Walter Reed medical center. Being a high profile individual, MAYBE, he had an implant then got a bad infection. How do you explain that to the whole country, if you are a private guy. It fits the scenario of why he didn't make it public.

I personally see this as being an awkward situation. Implant might be the answer. I'm leaning towards it not being an infection. Most of the guys that I read about took a little longer for infection signs to show up. But hey, at his level he could have a dr looking at his junk every hour on the hour.

I'm thinking it might be his inital implant surgery. I wonder what the purchase order for that looked like? How would you like telling a semi senile boss that you're getting an implant? Would you tell the staff to keep him away from the press until he forgets it? How many staffers will have a "need to know"? We thought we had privacy issues? Maybe its lonely at the top but I don't think this would define lonely.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”