Vasectomy AFTER implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Flip_5

Vasectomy AFTER implant

Postby Flip_5 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:39 pm

Anyone know if this is extra risky? I'm currently in Central America, and implants are really not that common so I'm afraid if I go to an average clinic they might fuck up my implant. Anyone hae knowledge about this? I'lll ask my surgeon too but would just like some other perspective & opinions also.
Age ~30 | Implanted April 2022 by Dr. Chris Love (Australia) | 22 cm Titan Touch

fade3W

Re: Vasectomy AFTER implant

Postby fade3W » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:15 am

Flip_5 wrote:Anyone know if this is extra risky? I'm currently in Central America, and implants are really not that common so I'm afraid if I go to an average clinic they might fuck up my implant. Anyone hae knowledge about this? I'lll ask my surgeon too but would just like some other perspective & opinions also.

Did a search for this topic because I’m interested in finding out more info as well. 3 years into my implant and I’m hoping to get a vasectomy.

Have you found any info? Have you gone through with it yet?
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

Old Guy

Re: Vasectomy AFTER implant

Postby Old Guy » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:34 am

There should not be any effect on an implant during a vasectomy. Basically, the vas deferens is severed and the ends are cauterized. The vas deferens is a long, muscular tube that travels from the epididymis into the pelvic cavity, just behind the urinary bladder. The vas deferens transports mature sperm to the urethra in preparation for ejaculation.
Just see a recommended doctor. And make sure they use a good dose of anesthesia. When doc was cauterizing mine it wasn't numb enough. Ouch.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”