Stronger orgasms since going bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Witheringhog

Stronger orgasms since going bionic

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:20 pm

Stronger is not the right word…. When i orgasm now every jet of cum feels like that first big one, i have never cum so hard at any other point in my life. That intensity is massively amplified, the tickle/ mind blowing feeling is off the charts now….. thought it was good before, had no clue it could be so good.

Did your orgasm intensity increase? I don’t understand how it’s possible, happy and very unexpected positive from the implant.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Rider1400

Re: Stronger orgasms since going bionic

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:38 pm

First time I’ve ever heard anyone say it helped their orgasm. Think the most common issue is desensitization causing issues with inorgasma it took several months before I could consistently get an orgasm and now after 21 months they are back to normal
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

4rest4rest

Postby 4rest4rest » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:43 pm

Definitely yes. And I can feel the ejaculate building through release.
More sensitive all around. The scrotum and shaft, sides and tip. The constant feeling of the implant is reminiscent to puberty.... When the erections were a surprise and nuisance.

I'd also add at 5 weeks now I tried to wear jeans. Wow. Bad call. Lot to learn!
4rest :) from Southern WV, 61 ED off and on since 2016, Severe currently and Coloplast Titan implanted on December 4 2023. Feel free to in box me.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:20 pm

4rest4rest wrote:Definitely yes. And I can feel the ejaculate building through release.
More sensitive all around. The scrotum and shaft, sides and tip. The constant feeling of the implant is reminiscent to puberty.... When the erections were a surprise and nuisance.

Nice! Ya the build up to the orgasm takes longer, i wonder if the muscles in charge of holding things back work better with the implant. Definitely not a sensitivity issue, feels better than pre implant.

I dont like jeans as much now, i went back to wearing the baby sock, i think it keeps the glands softer and helps with tighter pants.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:56 am

Although it takes longer for me to orgasm, the orgasm itself is indeed more intense.

I suspect that it’s because it just feels so damned hard inside her at all times and i’m confident it’s not going away until everybody is satisfied. My girl can take it for a solid :45 to 1 hour and as my excitement builds, my glans and spongiosum get even harder. My girl feels that throbbing and begins losing her mind.

In turn, her excitement increases my own arousal and intensity, which leads ultimately to the amplified orgasms which are being mentioned here.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:00 am

4rest4rest wrote:Definitely yes. And I can feel the ejaculate building through release.

Man. That’s remarkable. You’re barely one month postop and are reporting this. It took me months to get where you are now due to the combination of soreness when pumped and numbness in the scrotum and lower shaft. Happily the soreness went away and the sensitivity returned, but it took me a solid 6 months to get there (i did enjoy sex during the healing period, just a lot more now).
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:44 pm

I wonder if stronger orgasms happen because the implant pushes harder against the prostate.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:08 pm

frwmw1 wrote:I wonder if stronger orgasms happen because the implant pushes harder against the prostate.

I would say no cause my orgasms are incredible and I have no prostrate.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:01 pm

4rest4rest wrote:The constant feeling of the implant is reminiscent to puberty.... When the erections were a surprise and nuisance.

This alone is worth the surgery.

Do you guys think the AMS would feel the same?
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:18 pm

Mark1974 wrote:
4rest4rest wrote:The constant feeling of the implant is reminiscent to puberty.... When the erections were a surprise and nuisance.

This alone is worth the surgery.

Do you guys think the AMS would feel the same?

Hard to know, not everyone reports this, was putting this out there to see how common. I dont think it would matter on the brand, but i cant say why it happened. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Return to “Implants”