How to dress while cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rodsmen

How to dress while cycling

Postby Rodsmen » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:16 pm

Gents,
I have only been cycling for three days, but it is going well as I went five hours on the second day, and kept at 50% overnight. A challenge has been how to dress and be at full mast in the day during a cold [i][/i] Los Angeles winter. (I'm from the midwest, so I do say that in jest.) I still haven't worn jeans yet due to scrotum pain, and the zipper would be a real issue, so I concluded that cutting a hole in sweat pants was the best plan, and it works great (along with very loose boxers).
IMG_4280.jpeg
IMG_4280.jpeg (1005.65 KiB) Viewed 582 times
IMG_4281.jpeg
IMG_4281.jpeg (979.69 KiB) Viewed 582 times
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Gt1956

Re: How to dress while cycling

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:28 pm

Be honest. Those are your clubbing pants.

At 7 months post op. It's a nice toasty 28 degrees here right now. No problems. I think your 50% is the issue. I think it was Perito that advised to use the full range of inflation. You don't want you reservoir to be encapsulated by scar tissue. If so, you'll lose the ability to fully deflate. You might want to reconsider your cycling methods in my opinion.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:52 pm

Gt1956 wrote:Be honest. Those are your clubbing pants.

At 7 months post op. It's a nice toasty 28 degrees here right now. No problems. I think your 50% is the issue. I think it was Perito that advised to use the full range of inflation. You don't want you reservoir to be encapsulated by scar tissue. If so, you'll lose the ability to fully deflate. You might want to reconsider your cycling methods in my opinion.

Thanks, Gt1956. LOL. Too discrete for clubbing;) Yes, I fully deflate in the morning. I read a study that cited 50% as the best overall inflation when not cycling during the first six months. My doctor said 40%, and I can't tell the difference (at least yet). BTW, my doctor's intern told me not to use Dr. Perito's "The Exercise" at all, due to it causing too much back pressure on the pump, leading to early failure. I'm going to check with AMS about that, but they will likely give a CYA answer of following my doctor's orders. I have never seen any research on that at all.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:44 am

Youre going to leave it 50% inflated during the first 6 months?

How do you go to work?
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:15 am

My doc, Dr. Clavell also recommends the exercises, but also says that sex accomplishes the same thing. I probably do the exercises 50% of the time I'm fully pumped, I can see the concern and the advantage, so I split the difference. From what he's saying it's to maximize the capsule, not the implant. It never made much sense to me that bending these cylinders makes them grow longer, and now that I'm out almost a year I think my capsule is where it's going to be so I do it to keep the capsule stretched, not the cylinders.

If the video doesn't start at the correct time, go to 4:30
https://youtu.be/vTV7Dazv6gI?t=275
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:45 am

Rodsmen wrote:

Thanks, Gt1956. LOL. Too discrete for clubbing;) Yes, I fully deflate in the morning. I read a study that cited 50% as the best overall inflation when not cycling during the first six months. My doctor said 40%, and I can't tell the difference (at least yet). BTW, my doctor's intern told me not to use Dr. Perito's "The Exercise" at all, due to it causing too much back pressure on the pump, leading to early failure. I'm going to check with AMS about that, but they will likely give a CYA answer of following my doctor's orders. I have never seen any research on that at all.

Hey, you & I are about as opposite as two guys can be. But, I can joke some. Slip over to the humor section. A few guys, myself included, have posted some decently good humor. When I get time ie done dealing with a current life disaster. I plan on a few more stories. Currently working on a real flying boob story.

I haven't heard about the 40% deflation thing. There is so much talk about inflation percentages. I'd love to hear how its any better than a wild ass guess at best. All I ever do is rub, I seldom even push my deflate button. I do not wring out my dick. I let my dick decide what is deflated. Maybe, once every few weeks I give it squeeze like gripping a baseball bat. I have never, even since surgery have seen it shrink by much. You'll find out. If you have natural girth you'll always have girth. That shaft tissue doesn't seem to go away. Different story for length tissue.

When Peritos exercise first came out. We talked about it alot. General consensus at the time was it was to be used in case your implant was adhering to the inside of your dick. I never was able to do it. Way too hard. This is just my opinion. If cycling isn't slowly getting your length back. Maybe your implant is actually adhering. By all means try the exercise. The exercise has slowly morfed into an almost miracle level treatment.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:29 am

Looks so good! I would sign in advance for that outcome!

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:30 am

Just go nude. No problem then lol
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:30 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Rodsmen wrote:

Hey, you & I are about as opposite as two guys can be. But, I can joke some. Slip over to the humor section. A few guys, myself included, have posted some decently good humor. When I get time ie done dealing with a current life disaster. I plan on a few more stories. Currently working on a real flying boob story.

I haven't heard about the 40% deflation thing. There is so much talk about inflation percentages. I'd love to hear how its any better than a wild ass guess at best. All I ever do is rub, I seldom even push my deflate button. I do not wring out my dick. I let my dick decide what is deflated. Maybe, once every few weeks I give it squeeze like gripping a baseball bat. I have never, even since surgery have seen it shrink by much. You'll find out. If you have natural girth you'll always have girth. That shaft tissue doesn't seem to go away. Different story for length tissue.

When Peritos exercise first came out. We talked about it alot. General consensus at the time was it was to be used in case your implant was adhering to the inside of your dick. I never was able to do it. Way too hard. This is just my opinion. If cycling isn't slowly getting your length back. Maybe your implant is actually adhering. By all means try the exercise. The exercise has slowly morfed into an almost miracle level treatment.

I didn't fare so well with girth. My suspicion is that if you have a lot of girth to begin with, you will go down in size as most of the girth is just the cylinders. I am surprised that my measured girth doesn't change much with maximum inflation and is 6", which is 1 inch less than "OEM" and 1-1/2 inches less than my pumped girth. The good news is that I am only 39 days into this and 4 days into cycling, so I am optimistic based on the extraordinarily valuable info on this site. I will ask my actual surgeon at my next checkup in 3 weeks about Dr. Perito's exercise.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:04 am

Flexwheeler wrote:Looks so good! I would sign in advance for that outcome!

You get his results by being huge to start with. The implant didn't make him large. It merely brought him back to where he was originally.

Return to “Implants”