1 year Anniversary! A Happy Clavellian.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

1 year Anniversary! A Happy Clavellian.

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:55 pm

:geek: hello Franktalk, brethren,

Today marks my one year anniversary of my implant. I’ve been meaning to do an update, so today is the day

What year it has been. I became curious about implants almost 2 years ago. Initially, I was mortified at the thought. but, Venus leakage was taking its toll, and that motivated me to seek out information regarding implants, and overtime, with the assistance of this forum especially, I decided to take the plunge.

I still well remember those days just prior to my surgery. Filled with apprehension , knowing that I was about to make an irrevocable decision. Few things in life really I consider irrevocable. Addresses, jobs, even spouses, can all be changed. But this was different.

The night before my surgery, I sat alone in a hotel room in Houston , the night before my surgery, filled with apprehension. It was probably the loneliest day and evening of my life. I’ll admit that I was scared. I am otherwise a strong and healthy man, and have lived quite an adventurous life. But that night really did a number on me.

the next morning I woke up at 4:30 AM, and was in the hospital at 5:30 AM. By 1:30 PM, my implant had been installed, and I was on my way back to the hotel to begin my recovery journey. And what a journey it has been.

elsewhere on this forum chronicled those early days. The earliest days were truly a matter of “day by day“. I would wake up day after day and think to myself “day three“, “day seven“, etc. Time seem to move at a glacial pace, and all I could think about was my partially inflated and recently implanted dick.

I would read on the forum the journals of guys who are much further along than me. I was so envious of them. Even a guy who was two or three months out I envied. I just wanted to be where he was and get beyond those early days .

My recovery was textbook. I iced heavily, constantly. I had virtually no swelling and no bruising and very little pain. I only ever needed one prescription, pain, pill, and the rest of the time ibuprofen did suffice. That was the first pleasant discovery, that the pain was not nearly as bad as I had envisioned.

I spent a week in isolation, home alone, on my back with a bag of ice on my package. And a baby sock on my dick.

At about the one month point I began walking, ever so slowly. I started with 1 mile, and by week six I had increased my slow walk to 3 miles. I think this was helpful in terms of keeping everything “loose” down below.

I’m an airline captain, and I missed exactly one months work. I was still partially inflated and flew two weeks with my somewhat annoying chub. But in all, it was perfectly tolerable, and did not distract me from my work. At six weeks I was cleared to begin cycling.

I cannot tell you how relieved I was on that first day of cycling to discover that the implant worked as advertised! The doctor had me first deflate, my chub, then inflate. There I sat in a hot tub, feeling that everything down below was so alien. Squeezing that bulb and feeling my dick get hard, then deflating it. I don’t like sitting in hot baths for extended periods of time, but there I was, with my iPad, upright, watching, YouTube, glass of wine in hand, my now erect dick, soaking in the hot water. I have written elsewhere about my cycling regime, and ultimately it would serve its purpose very well.

At 10 weeks I took my first trip to Thailand, where my Cambodian girlfriend, who I’ve mentioned elsewhere on this forum, is a transgender, female, awaited me. those first few encounters were memorable. I still felt sore when fully inflated, but that did not stop us. I was numb on my scrotum and the lower 1/3 of my shaft. After about 20 or 30 minutes of sex, my glands would start to hurt, on that visit, which span three weeks, we typically would have sex twice a day. I estimate that I was able to achieve orgasm about 50% of the time the other 50% the soreness would kick in and I would have to tap out.

But overall, I was delighted to be having sex again, and I knew that I was still relatively early in the recovery stages. It also helped a great deal that my girlfriend was totally supportive and completely unembarrassed by the new me. In fact, she loved it! She enjoys giving it those first few pumps while it’s in her mouth and laughs good-naturedly at my Genesis pump “squeak”. She’s fun.

I returned again to Thailand, a couple of months later, and as was the case throughout my entire recovery, I noticed obvious improvements. The sensitivity had not returned 100%, but it had definitely improved. unlike the first visit to Thailand, it seemed like my mind was becoming more “connected“ to my new dick. Those early encounters seemed a bit alien. My pleasure definitely increased, but I was still not across the finish line yet.

I returned again about three months later, and I’d say my orgasm frequency increased to 75 to 80%, and I noticed that for the first time since the implant I could feel the tickle of her tongue on my scrotum and on my entire shaft. So, the nerves they do indeed heal!

So now it is one full year later. I can pump it up to Absolute max, in which there is not even another “micro squeeze“ possible. It’s probably one centimeter longer than the original, and definitely bigger girth. At anything less than about 90% my dick has a somewhat oval shape. At 90% and beyond it fills out and has a much more classical round appearance, and when coupled with arousal, absolutely nobody could tell the difference between new me and old me. Very happy with this.

Orgasm frequency, along with sensitivity, has greatly improved. I imagine that I can now achieve orgasm, 90% of the time and beyond. The remaining 10% where that doesn’t happen I attribute to either fatigue, being satiated by an earlier encounter that day, and perhaps a bit of alcohol.

In sum, I am delighted with what has happened. For sure, i’d do it again.
IMG_4539.jpeg
IMG_4539.jpeg (472.55 KiB) Viewed 674 times
In one month, I will retire and move permanently to Thailand, where I intend to reside with my girlfriend full-time. I just wanted to share with those of you who have been following me, this somewhat exhaustive update, and to express my gratitude for this forum.

This forum has been an absolute resource in terms of both archived knowledge, and real time support from its members. Here, unlike so many places, online, the discourse has mostly been very mature, compassionate, and helpful.

I hope it continues this way for a very long time, and that many men in the future realize their dream of overcoming the scourge of erectile dysfunction. It truly is a form of suffering to lose ones the virility , and it is an absolute joy to recover it. Personally, I think the reason that grumpy old men become grumpy old men, the number one reason, is erectile dysfunction. I have no intention of becoming that guy.

Those early days, weeks, and months, they all seem like a dream now. I am now where I aspired to be in those days. Which is, healthy, and happy.

And as an added bonus, since you’ve read this far, i’m attaching a photo (with her approval) of my girlfriend. This, ultimately, what was all this is about anyway.

And a shoutout to you, Dr Clavell! Who i do believe lurks here from time to time.

Best wishes to all.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Jage64

Re: 1 year Anniversary!

Postby Jage64 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:28 pm

You were my goal ThailandBound, I wanted the recovery you had and followed your reports closely. I appreciate the time you spent sharing on FT, you helped me quite a bit through my experience too.

I even mentioned to Dr. Clavell at some point that I wanted to have the same experience as a recent patient of his had....all I knew was that you were an airline pilot, had a Titan, was about 6 weeks or so before me and was my imaginary online friend. He knew who you were and he said he'd do his best.

With your help and Dr. Clavell's expertise, I reached my goal and had a recovery much like yours.

Cheers brother, here's to many more years of ups and downs.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Old Guy

Re: 1 year Anniversary! A Happy Clavellian.

Postby Old Guy » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:41 pm

Congrats ThailandBound, your progress reports and contributions to this wonderful forum will be an asset to many guys who are dealing with this curse of ED. May you enjoy many more years with your beautiful girlfriend.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:21 pm

many dear and sincere Thai greetings, your posts are wonderful, they fill those who are desperate with hope, I think I have read all your posts, you explained well every feeling you had during this journey, I see your beautiful girl and I can only wish you my compliments, I wish you all the best
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

SteveD

Postby SteveD » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:53 pm

Congratulations - so well deserved! You're certainly an inspiration to so many...
Somewhere on the journey after prostate cancer surgery 2019 - AMS 15/5 IPP 2 years later - saved by a very supportive wife and a great surgery team at Johns Hopkins.

passionatedoer

Postby passionatedoer » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:17 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience and yeah, very beautiful girlfriend!

dan_bionic

Postby dan_bionic » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:37 am

Thank you for your report and coingrats on moving to Thailand, which I think is a good idea, which is on my mind since long time, after I retire completely.

I've followed your reports and also others from this forum before and also after my implant surgery. I must say it has helped me to relax, especially after surgery as my recovery was quite difficult due to extensive bruising and pain all over my genital area.

I'm from Germany and was implanted on July 17th, 2023 and followed this forum since then.
Your post were so encouraging and always positive and give so much hope in fighting ED and what should I say, the implant is the best solution to erectile dysfunction sufferer and also in my opinion should be offered and discussed much more frequently.

An implant is the best option, after more than 5 months after surgery I feel that it was the best thing in my life and I should have done it much earlier!

Many greetings to you and your beautiful girl and I wish you all the best.
Cheers
Dan
65 years old, from Germany
30 years of ED
bionic since July 20th, 2023, AMS LGX 18cm plus 5 cm RTE
That was the best I could ever do and I should have done it much earlier.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:44 am

Congrats, I am so happy for you! I've been seeing some improvements lately too and your journey gives me hope.

Looks like you've maxxed out your size too!

Am I correct in understanding that at 90%+ you have a more round shape? Most people seem to report that they are less round (more oval) with more inflation.

Wishing you the best!
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Stayingstrong

Postby Stayingstrong » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:57 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:Congrats, I am so happy for you! I've been seeing some improvements lately too and your journey gives me hope.

Am I correct in understanding that at 90%+ you have a more round shape? Most people seem to report that they are less round (more oval) with more inflation.

Wishing you the best!

That is the case for me at 30 days post-op.
Full inflation gives a more oval than round penis.
No complaints from the two women I have been having sex with since day 17 post-op.
They both seem to enjoy 100% inflate.
Age 70
Pills didn't work well. Trimix worked good for 3 years, then only fair for following 3 years but need a cock ring in conjunction.
Implant 12/6/2023 Dr. Eid
Coloplast Titan 20 cm with right side trimmed to 19 cm. No RTE. Classic pump.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:29 am

Stayingstrong wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:Congrats, I am so happy for you! I've been seeing some improvements lately too and your journey gives me hope.

Wishing you the best!

That is the case for me at 30 days post-op.
Full inflation gives a more oval than round penis.
No complaints from the two women I have been having sex with since day 17 post-op.
They both seem to enjoy 100% inflate.

Same as mine, 85% + is more oval, no issues though. It would be interesting if Thai's is rounder 90%+ as that would be ideal, maybe he meant oval.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”