Implant broke plaque mid cycling?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Iwillbeatpd

Implant broke plaque mid cycling?

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:31 am

Well, this morning I freaked out cycling. I was on pump 20 probably, and I felt a pop in my shaft. I also felt some mild pain. Everything seemed and looked normal after I felt the small pop, other than that I had a some minor pain mid shaft (Maybe 3/10). The place I felt the pain and pop, is exactly where my plaque was located from Peyronies. Dorsal side mid shaft. Because of this, I relaxed and assumed it was just the scar tissue breaking up or something. As far as the implant goes, everything still worked like normal after, so I can only assume all is ok. Of course after I was staring at my dick to see if it looked different after POTENTIALLY having plaque break up. Maybe it's in my head but it might look a little more filled out on the dorsal side now. Anyway, has this ever happened to anyone? It seems logical to me that the expansion of the cyclinders could break plaque over time from the constant pressure exerted and stretching. Otherwise, I'd have no idea what the popping and minor pain was. I guess the fact that there was minor pain after should indicate it definitley was something in my penis versus the actual device.

Okay update!! I was mid cycling while typing that...just added two more pumps...nothing happened...added another 2 pumps and felt another small pop in the same location. 100% confirmed now that's where the pop came from. No additional pain, or swelling just the normal stretching pain from cycling. I don't know if it's from thinking so much about my shaft and the popping, or if somehow that did something in my shaft, and allowing that to expand took pressure off the rear tips and created more pressure in my shaft? At one point I actually felt pressure in my glans which also hasn't been the norm.

Can anyone confirm if this has happened to them if you had plaque from Peyronies?

If my suspicion is correct, this would be a great and positive thing as it means I can now stretch more and the implant is doing its job.
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Alax2869

Re: Implant broke plaque mid cycling?

Postby Alax2869 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:38 am

Maybe so,
As I was cycling this morning and doing exercises, I felt a slight pop on the right side. I'm assuming that's what happened to me, but I felt no pain
Peyronie's and Ed for 2 years.
Implanted Nov 27 with Titan
20 + 3 RTE

Iwillbeatpd

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:47 am

Your surgery date was one day before mine, hope things are going well for you! Very happy with my implant so far. Now I’m very interested to cycle tonight to see what happens.

In my post op visit from my surgeon, he told me when he inflated me in the OR, all the places where I had narrowing started popping out on their own. And he was right, my Peyronies narrowing was immediately resolved after surgery. To me, this would tell me the inflation of the implant absolutely can, and should, break up plaque. Nice to hear your account too so I know I’m not the only one.
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

TheyCallMeDave

Postby TheyCallMeDave » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:31 pm

I recognize myself in this description.

I have two defects on the left corpora cavernum: a distal and a proximal. For months of cycling, I haven't felt any pressure in the glans (even up to 1h). After more recent aggressive sessions (too aggressive?) I managed to push the proximal scar more out but it resulted in a pressure in the glans I never knew before. Is this a good or a bad sign? I'll know in the next few weeks.

Do not overdo it like I did, for you would be worried to the point of insomnia
34 years old. PD. Shrinked for 3 years.
My story:https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22569
Titan 24 Hakky 27/07/2023

Return to “Implants”