Why do some have real problems with a semi-erect?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Re: Why do some have real problems with a semi-erect?

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:20 am

Gt1956 wrote:Aussie Peyronis had a skin graft. An uncommon procedure. In my opinion, he might have a problem for a long time.

Could you elaborate on this please?

I am genuinely looking for answers.

JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:58 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:Aussie Peyronis had a skin graft. An uncommon procedure. In my opinion, he might have a problem for a long time.

JJ

I have responded to you many times. I am not a dr & I am out of ideas. I'm fairly sure that I've told you that your surgery is not common. Your recovery & final outcome is unknown to the current FT members.

If I am mistaken about you having a graft, I apologize for my error.

The only option that I can think of is to keep in very close contact with your dr.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:28 am

Definitely was a minor issue the first few months, butI did the perito exercises consistently til around 10-11 months. By the 6-8 months things had softened dramatically! By 10-12 months I could wear any type briefs or any type pants and the only way you would see a bulge is if you were really looking hard at my crotch when I sat down. My flaccid is so soft it will now shrink up by almost two inches when completely deflated. I will even add a few pumps to get it to hang more down by straightening out the accordion going on when I’m completely deflated. I feel the perito exercises made a dramatic difference in the now completely soft flaccid I have. By the way I’m just shy of 7” when max pumped and about 5-1/2 when flaccid. I wear seperatec underwear which are by far the most comfortable thing I’ve found but they are no help in concealing anything. As mentioned earlier by someone I carry a fire arm concealed in my waistband a lot and even a t-shirt covers this. I’m sure there’s a few legitimate issues out there but I also feel that most are people who are early on in their journey and others that just haven’t adjusted to their new state of flaccid that for normal not implanted men who were showers would be a normal dick. If a man has a slight bulge I don’t see any issue… look at women with large implants!! They will wear clothes and bras or no bras and it’s not an issue in most any situations! Even very formal gowns show a ton of boob on some women!! What is the difference???
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:36 am

Gt1956 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:

JJ

I have responded to you many times. I am not a dr & I am out of ideas. I'm fairly sure that I've told you that your surgery is not common. Your recovery & final outcome is unknown to the current FT members.

The only option that I can think of is to keep in very close contact with your dr.

No, you're right about the graft, and I am actually seeing some improvements in some areas. But, what exactly makes you correlate a skin graft with long-term problems?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:07 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:Could you elaborate on this please?
JJ

No, you're right about the graft, and I am actually seeing some improvements in some areas. But, what exactly makes you correlate a skin graft with long-term problems?

Its simple, you keep posting about basically the same issue. Now you're saying its improving. Which is it? Maybe a year posting about issues sounds long term to me.

The rarity of your procedure means we, as a group are poorly equipped to offer you much advice. I wish it wasn't so. What does your dr say?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:02 am

Rider1400 wrote:(edited for focus) look at women with large implants!! They will wear clothes and bras or no bras and it’s not an issue in most any situations! Even very formal gowns show a ton of boob on some women!! What is the difference???

The difference (and it is a very re'al difference) is that men's penises, when plainly visible, are seen as an indicator of sexual arousal and women's breasts are not. A man being seen as sexually aroused at inappropriate times or places can be disruptive.

I also note that some women have similar feelings of inappropriateness when their nipples "print" through their clothing, creating embarrassment.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:25 am

Gt1956 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:I have responded to you many times. I am not a dr & I am out of ideas. I'm fairly sure that I've told you that your surgery is not common. Your recovery & final outcome is unknown to the current FT members.

Its simple, you keep posting about basically the same issue. Now you're saying its improving. Which is it? Maybe a year posting about issues sounds long term to me.

The rarity of your procedure means we, as a group are poorly equipped to offer you much advice. I wish it wasn't so. What does your dr say?

Dr is just ignoring me, I have read of people and been contacted by them having this experience, whereby, when having issues, the doctors just ignore you and tell you its in your head (or anxiety). Usually, when using lower volume surgeons.. The improvements are in pain, the retracted graft area seems to be slowly filling out, and length and girth returning. Much less general pain and less pain after ejaculation, also prostatitis seems to have settled or at least is manageable with certain medications.

The flaccid angle and dog ear is still there, but might just be something having to deal with or reassess in a few months.

Thanks for your advice anyway and trying to supportive. It is tough dealing with peyronies for 5 years, then implant pain and issues for another year.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:28 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Rider1400 wrote:(edited for focus) look at women with large implants!! They will wear clothes and bras or no bras and it’s not an issue in most any situations! Even very formal gowns show a ton of boob on some women!! What is the difference???

The difference (and it is a very re'al difference) is that men's penises, when plainly visible, are seen as an indicator of sexual arousal and women's breasts are not. A man being seen as sexually aroused at inappropriate times or places can be disruptive.

I also note that some women have similar feelings of inappropriateness when their nipples "print" through their clothing, creating embarrassment.

This. Thank you LostSheep for pointing out the difference... When you have an implant that looks like an erection even in tight clothes, it is not the same as women showing off their breasts. An erection symbolises sexual arousal, who wants to look aroused when playing with kids or in a professional environment.

This issue really is not normal, and I think if it is really affecting your quality of life then a revision with Dr Eid or someone in the same caliber may be worth it.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:28 am

Lost Sheep wrote:

Ok, I agree with your point. Maybe it’s just me but the way my flaccid hangs down, even though it’s much larger than prior implant, in my opinion would not be looked as as an excited, erect penis. If I were to wear skinny jeans it would show, possibly in a noticeable way, but otherwise it simply don’t. My wife is extremely conservative and has made many observations that it hides well in almost anything I wear. I’ll mention again as in other post. I also carry a Ruger 9mm pistol which has an 18 round magazine, in my waist band and have yet to have anyone notice that I’m aware of. As with the implant, you would have to be really staring in the exact location to even be slightly aware of anything out of the ordinary!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:30 am

Flexwheeler wrote:Hi folks,

This is regarding the Titan.

Most men with a Titan are very pleased. But I also read that a lot of men have really problems hiding the Titan bulge. And not a normal big bulge, but a bulge pointing out like a semi -erect. Because of this some guys really regret and can't have a normal social life. People thinking they are aroused when close to kids.

So why is this that some guys have this problem? Is it because they are to short/thin/thick not enough gravity for a Titan. Is it the pump?

That's a good question, and it's been asked several times here.
I don't think anyone can give a correct answer. The way I look at it, it's just one of the things that can go wrong.
It seems fair to say that this problem happens more often with a Titan. Still, I would say it happens very, very rarely. If not, the Titan would be fucked and scrapped as an implant option.
This is just a complicated surgery, and a complicated implant with moving parts, which is used to solve a very delicate problem.
Things can go wrong.
Different implant types and different patients will have different problems having higher probabilities of happening.
I would agree that if I was doomed to walk the earth with a visible semi-erect 7 inch dick for the rest of my life - I probably could do without the rest of my life. At the very least, I couldn't live it the way I wanted to, and would probably prefer to have my impotent useless dick back.
On the other hand, that is not the only poor outcome that would have me prefer not having done the surgery. Some people get chronic pain, some lose plenty of size, some can't orgasm...
Things can go wrong.
The Titan too-large-flaccid is just one of them. Those serious issues which make you wish you hadn't done the surgery are luckily very rare.
Especially when choosing a top-class surgeon and following all the instructions.
I would actually like to see even one example of a Titan installed by Eid, Hakky, etc where this has happened to a patient which didn't partly cause the problem himself by neglecting instructions.
Has it even happened?

As for me, I have written about this in My Journal (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6010) but can quickly repeat it here:
I thought I was screwed a few weeks after surgery. My "flaccid" was a joke and pointed/hang at 4-:4:30, almost 6 inches long and with the Titan circumference.
I thought I was going to be stuck with that freak-semi for the rest of my life.
But I wasn't. It quickly improved, and after a few months nobody needed to notice my flaccid if I didn't want to.
Two things happened:
My deflation improved a lot. My technique or the device? Don't know. But after some time I got all fluid out, and I did not in the beginning.
The cylinders themselves softened up with time. This is most likely something we can't influence, it will just have to progress at its natural pace.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”