I'm having surgery on Feb 8th 2013

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ahknaten

I'm having surgery on Feb 8th 2013

Postby Ahknaten » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm

I'm incredibly nervous but relived at the same time. I was good on the injections till I had a bout of priapism for over 60 hours. My cavernosas are all fibrous. I think I'm getting a 2 piece inflatable. Its covered by The Province of British Columbia. Its going to be outpatient unless otherwise decided during the surgery. I'm very excited but worried how my penis will look.

I have trouble ejaculating due to SSRI and amphetamine therapy I hope they remove the SSRI so its better when I have the implant.

Any words of wisdom welcome.

my email is krismck@me.com if I like you I can give my phone number out I need to talk and ask questions that are difficult to type

Kristopher Thomas
SEMPER IN EXCRETIA SUMUS SOLIM PROFUNDUM VARIAT

WE'RE ALWAYS IN THE MANURE; ONLY THE DEPTH VARIES

Dave92014

Re: I'm having surgery on Feb 8th 2013

Postby Dave92014 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Best wishes for your surgery. I am sure almost everyone is a bit nervous about the prospect, I know I was. It helped me to read a lot of posts here to understand the surgery and recovery process. Once I saw that the vast majority of people had good outcomes and really enjoyed their implants, it eased my concerns.
Implant surgery by Dr. John Greisman 10/31/2012 - Installed AMS CX700

bluis6214

Re: I'm having surgery on Feb 8th 2013

Postby bluis6214 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Fibrosis can be a major problem. My suggestion is get a vacuum pump VED and get your penis stretching on a daily basis up to two days before surgery. My fibrosis was so bad that my Dr. feared he might not be able to place both cylinders so he had me use the VED twice a day for 8 weeks prior to surgery, and the outcome has been great. If you would like the protocol you can PM me. G

You may find this link helpful.

http://www.overcomeimpotence.net/penile-rehabilitation-with-vacuum-therapy/
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

Return to “Implants”