Masturbation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dentestes

Masturbation

Postby dentestes » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:00 pm

I just wanted to report on having completed an almost 2hr marathon masturbation session without a single pump in and the sensations were unbelievable. It seems whatever engorgement i had pre implant i still do have post implant. I must admit i was very skeptical at the beginning and suspicious of all the wonderful reports i've seen here. I was implanted nearly 6 months ago and only just now beginning to become a believer in this thing. Cycling pain has been an absolute bitch that i didn't even consider the thought of sex and that's behind me now from the looks of it.

For anyone on the fence about this don't suffer longer than you need to and/or those going through cycling pain - keep grinding!!!!! the other side of it is quite something

ThailandBound

Re: Masturbation

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:46 am

That first orgasm post implant is a huge relief in the recovery journey. I had about 3 false starts early on. Masturbating for the first time at about 7 weeks. I couldn’t orgasm after about :20-:30, still sore in the cycling phase.

4th time was a charm. More work than play. I just thought “thank gawd, it still works”.

11 months postop now. Pain is gone. Sensation returned. All good. Great, actually.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:11 am

How was the glans reacting during masturbation?
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Quester

Postby Quester » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:01 am

In my case my glans still plumps up, as does the corpus spongiosum along the urethra plumps up. At times I’m sure other parts of my penis still plumps up as my penis changes and enlarges depending on where I am in the arousal process.

When my glans is fully engorged everything feels just like it did pre-implant.

I just this pass September was my 4th anniversary of the implant.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

dentestes

Postby dentestes » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:21 am

I do have wonderful glans sensitivity and engorgement and like Quester said depending on level of arousal it does plump up like a huge strawberry lol!

Return to “Implants”