Had revision 2/13/24. (Another Revision completed)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RoboCock69

Re: Another Revision Needed Now....

Postby RoboCock69 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:27 pm

Agfa13 wrote:For me, the idea of just once piece. Balls and belly cavity I don't need to worry about. Healing is great...I was in action within a month!
! I had it in as a place holder for my Titan, but looking back, I wish the Titan was the malleable, lol.

Which malleable did you have: Genesis, Tactra, or Rigicon? And why did you get rid of it and go back to the Titan if you were able to tap ass with it?

I sometimes wish I'd gone with the malleable instead of the IPP, mainly when I'm trying to keep my implant on the DL and don't want a girl to see me pumping or to feel it in my sack during a BJ. Those aren't issues with the malleable. But then again, if I switched to a malleable, I'd probably need to get Urofill to match my IPP girth, since we all know it's the girth that gets her off.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:01 pm

I’ve always had the Titan three piece implant and I want another one!!! The ones that just bend ain’t for me. The girth is a big issue and I saw a guy at the gym in the shower that had one. His dick looked erect all the time but just pointed downward.
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:29 pm

Robocock...because I was stupid and vain! I wanted a bigger dick, or at least what I presently had and ended up shorted. FYI, I was told that with every revision, you lose 1/4", which does not make sense because I had 3 operations, and I lost about 2.5", go figure.
If memory serves me, I got the Tactra.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:07 pm

Just a little update :

Well i got some good and not so good news.....
(Good) I got a call yesterday from the doctors office and my surgery date has been moved up from Feb 27 to Feb 13. So Thankful !!

(Not So) My insurance told me the surgery had to be preapproved but sent a document to the doctor stating that preapproval was not needed...Go figure. Trying to make sure everything with the insurance is worked out before the surgery. The right hand don't know what the left hand is doing or so it seems...
I have Aetna commercial through my employer.
Not 65 yet and I am not rushing it!! lol
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:48 pm

I want to go Titan for my virgin implant, because you can cycle and deflate it and I think that helps with the first one, but my plan is to switch to Rigicon on the first revision
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:36 pm

I have had a titan each and every time and plan to continue with a titan. I’ve had failures but my gmc trucks have had failures too but I keep buying and driving them !! lol
Currently a Titan is about 1/3 the price of the pickup….lol

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:12 pm

Ronn1708 wrote:I have had a titan each and every time and plan to continue with a titan. I’ve had failures but my gmc trucks have had failures too but I keep buying and driving them !! lol
Currently a Titan is about 1/3 the price of the pickup….lol

Well it's not a matter of cost, though that can be an issue also

But multiple surgeries down there can be problematic
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:21 pm

Yes that correct and have dealt with some of those issues already. I’ve only seen one guy with the rods at the gym in the dress room. His dick looked skinny and hard but it was pointing downward toward the floor. I’ve searched for some pics online but the only ones I have found are at time of surgery

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:17 pm

Well 12 more days til revision!! Slowly but surely the day is coming. I’ll be so glad to get it done. I will finally feel like a man again!

JohnHC

Postby JohnHC » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:46 pm

Ronn1708 wrote:Well 12 more days til revision!! Slowly but surely the day is coming. I’ll be so glad to get it done. I will finally feel like a man again!

Yeah I know that feeling all too well. ED so bad Trimix quit working, you get the implant and yay my problems are over then bam 8 days or so later the implant doesn't work ( before you even had a chance to use it ) and you have to wait 2 months for that revision then another 6 weeks to use the implant. And 7 months later when you finally think you're in the clear, bam it's broke again. And now the wait for the surgery and then waiting another 6 weeks before you can use it all over again. That brings you down real quick, not to mention how it must impact the wife or significant other in all this.
AMS 700 CX 21cm x 12mm with 1.5cm RTE, MS pump, and Conceal Reservoir. Implanted on 4-12-2023 removed and replaced 6-22-23 with the same, 1st implant surgery had pinhole leak in left cylinder. Now awaiting third surgery unknown failure.

Return to “Implants”