Needing Cycling Advice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Alax2869

Needing Cycling Advice

Postby Alax2869 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:10 am

Well, I was finally able to get that hard pump bulb squeezed to start cycling.
I can only get about 5 good pumps in then it gets rock hard again to where I can't even mash anymore even with 2 thumbs.
Penis is plenty hard for sex but I have no pain at all after 5 pumps and don't feel that painful stretching I hear about.
Is it maxed out? Or is the pump bulb not letting me pump anymore because it's filled cylinders?
I just was expecting pain or discomfort first time, and should be able to pump more than 5 times but bulb gets impossible to press
Peyronie's and Ed for 2 years.
Implanted Nov 27 with Titan
20 + 3 RTE

Gt1956

Re: Needing Cycling Advice

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:38 am

Right now you're at the stage where everyting is slowly softening up. As time passes you'll slowly get more pumps in. Patience is key. Don't stop what you're doing. The implant will change a little every week. Remember that most men take six to twelve months of daily cycling to get it all soft & stretched.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Alax2869

Postby Alax2869 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:43 am

Thanks,.
Was just curious since it was very firm but didn't feel that pain everyone says you experience when pumped hard, but I couldn't get any more than 5 pumps before the bulb got to hard to pump
20 + 3 RTE

johndoe365

Postby johndoe365 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:00 pm

Alax2869 wrote:Well, I was finally able to get that hard pump bulb squeezed to start cycling.
I can only get about 5 good pumps in then it gets rock hard again to where I can't even mash anymore even with 2 thumbs.
Penis is plenty hard for sex but I have no pain at all after 5 pumps and don't feel that painful stretching I hear about.
Is it maxed out? Or is the pump bulb not letting me pump anymore because it's filled cylinders?
I just was expecting pain or discomfort first time, and should be able to pump more than 5 times but bulb gets impossible to press

Hello brother!
I recently started cycling on Monday as well and wondered the same thing. Its been 6 days of cycling and the difference has been pretty significant.
At first even getting the pump into inflation mode/pump it up felt impossible. Like i needed to use pliers. Now my pumps so soft, I do it one handed. I went from 5 pumps to 10-15 pumps followed by baby pumps.
What I have been doing is cycling in a warm bath. If you don't have a bath tub just do it in the shower with very warm water. The warm water helps loosen the skin / device.
Next I pump it up to the max like you said (didn't hurt for me either, usually 5 pumps), then grab ur erect dick from the tip and pull outwards, then left right up down. Watch the pull stretch technique at 11:45. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwp0YfS ... nel=EDCure
Doing this causes pain / discomfort. Stretch it as much as you can tolerate. Pain means youre growing! Then add as many mini pumps as you can. Keep repeating the pull stretch technique followed by mini pumps till you hit the 45 -1hr mark. I usually cycle once a day for an hour. Deflate and do it again the next day.
Best of luck!
Implanted Nov 1 2023. Penoscrotal. Ams 700 LGX. 100 CC reservoir.
Left side: 21 cm + 1 cm RTE = 22cm
Right side: 21 cm + 2cm RTE = 23cm

Alax2869

Postby Alax2869 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:41 pm

Thanks, Will definitely keep trying and at least I know I can get more than 5 pumps and Havnt reached the max yet.. Lol
20 + 3 RTE

MuscleDaddyRWC

Postby MuscleDaddyRWC » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:59 pm

I found using a heating pad to warm up my penis and a scrotum made it much easier to squeeze the pump. Over time the pump will become more maleable.
66 y/o. ED since chemo radiation Summer 2015, worsening over time. Pills & shots provided little efficacy. Coloplast Titan 20cm with 1.5 RTEs implanted 10/6/23 by Dr Michael Eisenberg, Stanford Medical Center.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:40 pm

Alax2869 wrote:Thanks, Will definitely keep trying and at least I know I can get more than 5 pumps and Havnt reached the max yet.. Lol

A word of caution. Ams & Titans do not have the same quirks. But they are generally very similar. At one time I got to the high 20's in pumps.

My dr showed me a more efficient finger position & my pump getting softer slowly reduced my max number of pumps. Now at about 11 to 13 I stop getting full pumps. Then its progressively smaller pumps till max. If I'm just cycling, I will even use any small pumps until the bulb won't dent at all. Even very small pumps still moves fluid. On the last partials, I squeeze & keep squeezing even tho the bulb isn't collapsing very fast. In fact sometimes I can't even tell its collapsing. For cycling I want the max.

Cycling pain isn't always the same. I would get an itching feeling in my glands but an ache in my perineum. Now, after over 7 months. Only my shaft will ache. My opinion is it depends where the implant is stretching. Your results will be different. The CX that I have does have a few traits in common with Titans, but not many.

Good luck.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:52 pm

always inflate yourself to the maximum and stay inflated as much as possible, and above all deflate everything, even if it is difficult to do so, but I have discovered in the last 10 days that the tissues of the penis rest well, you will not feel the tips pushing hard at the end of the glans, you will feel the penis better and less painful
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:55 pm

johndoe365 wrote:
Alax2869 wrote:Well, I was finally able to get that hard pump bulb squeezed to start cycling.

Hello brother!
I recently started cycling on Monday as well and wondered the same thing. Its been 6 days of cycling and the difference has been pretty significant.
At first even getting the pump into inflation mode/pump it up felt impossible. Like i needed to use pliers. Now my pumps so soft, I do it one handed. I went from 5 pumps to 10-15 pumps followed by baby pumps.
What I have been doing is cycling in a warm bath. If you don't have a bath tub just do it in the shower with very warm water. The warm water helps loosen the skin / device.
Next I pump it up to the max like you said (didn't hurt for me either, usually 5 pumps), then grab ur erect dick from the tip and pull outwards, then left right up down. Watch the pull stretch technique at 11:45. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwp0YfS ... nel=EDCure
Doing this causes pain / discomfort. Stretch it as much as you can tolerate. Pain means youre growing! Then add as many mini pumps as you can. Keep repeating the pull stretch technique followed by mini pumps till you hit the 45 -1hr mark. I usually cycle once a day for an hour. Deflate and do it again the next day.
Best of luck!

Unless you have been cleared for baths you need to not do them. They can cause infection and if you get an infection, it will cost you additional size loss.

Heat is a good thing though and dry heat like a heating pad works well. It is what I used and softens the tissue and the device. Follow your doctors instructions. Good luck.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Alax2869

Postby Alax2869 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:58 pm

Yes, I've been cleared for baths..
I am 4 weeks post op
20 + 3 RTE

Return to “Implants”