Implant Lessons Learned

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Wrath7x

Implant Lessons Learned

Postby Wrath7x » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:10 am

Hey everyone I'm hoping to help people avoid the mistakes I made and get a good outcome from their implant journey. A lot of people have had a great experiences so please dont let mine discourage you but instead learn from my mistakes. I had a horrible experience after my implant but just got 2nd opinions from Dr. Cordon and Dr. Hakky and have a plan to get a revision done early 2024

37 y/o male who had several venoprocedures from congential issues as a baby and teen and ultimately was on trimix for 10 years. I got desperate during covid when it came to getting implanted...thus

In 2022 had a 22cm + 3 cm RTE Rigicon Infla 10AX implanted overseas. Immediately after it was done I noticed major issues like loss of length and girth which a lot of people talk about but I want to bring up the some of issues people don't generally talk about that happened to me...

1) Pump placement was very proximal to base of dick. Literally riding on the base of my urethra like wearing a dick choker necklace. This made sex very painful for myself and my girlfriend and I get constant urethral irritation. Both Hakky and Cordon noted how the pump was placed in a fucked up way. Find a high volume surgeon (multiple implants a week) AND Please ask your surgeon where they plan to place the pump. A lot of people on this board have advocated for a low in scrotum and posterior to testicles positioning for the pump for comfort.

2) Find a surgeon who minimally uses RTEs. I believe my surgeon didnt carry cylinders long enough thus had to use 3 cm RTEs which pushes everything forward that is normally obscured. For me it made the tubing that inserts into cylinders from the pump palpable at the base of my dick instead of having it further back toward the taint where its not obvious. So I have a what looks like snake wires on top of the base of my dick which also make it painful for sex

3) Cylinder diameter / circumference matters. Some of the devices get larger in diameter as the length increases (see Coloplast Titan) if use more RTEs this may downgrade cylinder diameter. I lost a large amount of girth due to the Rigicon having slim cylinders. My girlfriend remarked that my dick had anatomically changed dramatically.

4) Corporotomy dehisence. 6 months ago my right cylinder herniated out to my skin through the original suture site. Dr. Hakky suspects the surgeon did not use permenant sutures or over-sized me. Ultimately due to the kinking from this my device stopped pumping 3 months ago.

I plan on a revision in March 2024 so I will try and track that from this post. Dr. Hakky advised me to get a vacuum pump and use it 10 min every morning up until the procedure. Wish me luck.
Last edited by Wrath7x on Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9/2022: Implanted with 22 + 3cm RTEs Rigicon Infla10AX overseas. Corportomy dehiscence with herniation of cylinders into penis. Lost girth and length.
3/2024: Revision Implant with 24 + 1cm RTEs Coloplast Titan Touch with Dr. Hakky

wolfpacker

Re: Implant Lessons Learned, Revision diary

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:31 pm

Corporotomy dehisence. 6 months ago my right cylinder herniated out to my skin through the original suture site

What did this look/feel like?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:25 pm

Best of luck, keep us updated.

Am I correct to assume that the kink long-term is what caused the corportomy dehisence?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Wrath7x

Postby Wrath7x » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:11 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
Corporotomy dehisence. 6 months ago my right cylinder herniated out to my skin through the original suture site

What did this look/feel like?

Pain in the right side of my shaft of penis. Over time a left side bend. Felt like a knot at first then could feel the bundle of the deflated cylinder twisting in the spot. Pumping was extremely painful
9/2022: Implanted with 22 + 3cm RTEs Rigicon Infla10AX overseas. Corportomy dehiscence with herniation of cylinders into penis. Lost girth and length.
3/2024: Revision Implant with 24 + 1cm RTEs Coloplast Titan Touch with Dr. Hakky

Wrath7x

Postby Wrath7x » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:12 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:Best of luck, keep us updated.

Am I correct to assume that the kink long-term is what caused the corportomy dehisence?

It’s a chicken or egg issue. My belief is that the dehiscence led to kinking and bunching of the deflated tube

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:37 pm

Wrath7x wrote:Hey everyone I'm hoping to help people avoid the mistakes I made and get a good outcome from their implant journey. A lot of people have had a great experiences so please dont let mine discourage you but instead learn from my mistakes. I had a horrible experience after my implant but just got 2nd opinions from Dr. Cordon and Dr. Hakky and have a plan to get a revision done early 2024

37 y/o male who had several venoprocedures from congential issues as a baby and teen and ultimately was on trimix for 10 years. I got desperate during covid when it came to getting implanted...thus

In 2022 had a 22cm + 3 cm RTE Rigicon Infla 10AX implanted overseas. Immediately after it was done I noticed major issues like loss of length and girth which a lot of people talk about but I want to bring up the some of issues people don't generally talk about that happened to me...

1) Pump placement was very proximal to base of dick. Literally riding on the base of my urethra like wearing a dick choker necklace. This made sex very painful for myself and my girlfriend and I get constant urethral irritation. Both Hakky and Cordon noted how the pump was placed in a fucked up way. Find a high volume surgeon (multiple implants a week) AND Please ask your surgeon where they plan to place the pump. A lot of people on this board have advocated for a low in scrotum and posterior to testicles positioning for the pump for comfort.

2) Find a surgeon who minimally uses RTEs. I believe my surgeon didnt carry cylinders long enough thus had to use 3 cm RTEs which pushes everything forward that is normally obscured. For me it made the tubing that inserts into cylinders from the pump palpable at the base of my dick instead of having it further back toward the taint where its not obvious. So I have a what looks like snake wires on top of the base of my dick which also make it painful for sex

3) Cylinder diameter / circumference matters. Some of the devices get larger in diameter as the length increases (see Coloplast Titan) if use more RTEs this may downgrade cylinder diameter. I lost a large amount of girth due to the Rigicon having slim cylinders. My girlfriend remarked that my dick had anatomically changed dramatically.

4) Corporotomy dehisence. 6 months ago my right cylinder herniated out to my skin through the original suture site. Dr. Hakky suspects the surgeon did not use permenant sutures or over-sized me. Ultimately due to the kinking from this my device stopped pumping 3 months ago.

I plan on a revision in March 2024 so I will try and track that from this post. Dr. Hakky advised me to get a vacuum pump and use it 10 min every morning up until the procedure. Wish me luck.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I am deciding which doctor/brand to go with.

What is your opinion about the rigicon infla 10X? Do you think your problems were related to the surgeon's skill or would you attribute it to the implant model?

And on your revision, would you go with the infla 10x again, and why?

by the way can you share who did your first implant? I am considering Karaman in turkey,

Super appreciated details.
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:34 pm

Where exactly did you have this implanted? overseas? the infla120ax is supposed to increase in girth? did this not happen
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:11 pm

After interviewing several implant surgeons I was ready to give up and then I met Dr Hakky and everything changed, a great doctor who has a great knowledge of implants and what is best for his patients, I followed his advice and it’s been the best decision I could have made especially considering my medical history, 6 1/2 years on implant and 32 years with a pancreas/kidney transplant and my mom is alive and well at 104……
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Wrath7x

Postby Wrath7x » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:24 pm

Ruktitan wrote:Where exactly did you have this implanted? overseas? the infla120ax is supposed to increase in girth? did this not happen

Overseas in India. the infla is supposed to expand slightly over time and use however you have to understand base diameter of the cylinders which rigicon doesnt publish (at least what I've seen) compared to Coloplast titan. So theres a possibility you lose major girth but then the cyclinders expand a little over time. It really depends on your starting point - for me I was more girth than length

LastHope

Re: Implant Lessons Learned

Postby LastHope » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:58 pm

Bro, a great surgeon is worth more than gold. Thank you for sharing your story. Rigicon offers lifetime warranty, it means free device. May I know why you didn't go with another Infla? How was Rigicon customer service for you bro

Return to “Implants”