Telling a potential partner about implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Craigohbig

Re: Telling a potential partner about implant

Postby Craigohbig » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:52 am

Witheringhog wrote:
artful todger wrote:I'm having an online long distance relationship with someone and it;s become pretty intense and we'll meet in the new year. we've gone from just declaring our love to telling each other what we'll do to each other when we meet. And because of what she's said and she is a very highly sexed women, i have no doubt she will discover my implant. My pump is highish and my cylinders go way into my glans and if not fully engorged or when fully pumped you can feel them easily.

I don't know whether it's best to just tell her now about my implant journey, we are so open and honest about everything and avoid the weird situation when she feels it. What do you guys think? and have you experienced similar situations, either telling someone , or them discovering it during sex?

I would tell her after the first or second hookup, once she knows how well it works and how nice it feels to you, she will be happy for the always reliable cock…. Just my 2 cents

Easily the best idea I’ve heard. At the least, make her think about what she’d be missing
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:39 am

Mark1974 wrote:
Flexwheeler wrote:I am dating a 50y/o woman. But have not a sleepover yet.
I am in the process to get an implant. Consult at Feb 2th. I have a degree of ED, where intercourse is (almost) not possible. I think to tell her that I have ED but getting an operation to fix it for good. Saying I prefer not go in detail at the moment. She is a nurse, but I hope she is not familiar with.
I think being a nurse might be a plus. Nurses these days have a tremendous amount of medical knowledge.

She's a little young for the age range I would target being a situation like this, but I don't know your age and you are already dating her and seem to like her

I would just be open and honest

I am 46

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:23 am

Why do you hope she is not familiar with the procedure?

Are you hoping to conceal the implant from her and just tell her you had some mystery procedure to fix your erectile function?

If so that is going to be difficult. She may respect your privacy and not talk to you about it, but I'm sure she will Google operations to fix e.d. and quickly see there aren't many alternatives

She's a 50 year old nurse, not a 27 year old waitress
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:59 am

Mark1974 wrote:Why do you hope she is not familiar with the procedure?

Are you hoping to conceal the implant from her and just tell her you had some mystery procedure to fix your erectile function?

If so that is going to be difficult. She may respect your privacy and not talk to you about it, but I'm sure she will Google operations to fix e.d. and quickly see there aren't many alternatives

She's a 50 year old nurse, not a 27 year old waitress

I will pm you to not hijack this topic

Buzzer

Postby Buzzer » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:03 pm

I am in serious conversation with a desirable lady that has expressed high interest in having sex. We have not met in person yet. She is 40 years old. I told her about the implant and she was thrilled on what it can do. Evedently she had a failed relationship with a man with ED and does not want a repeat experience. So for her a man that can fuck her until daylight is like a dream come true

Bill
ED for 15 years, married 49 years, age 72, wife age 70. Tried VED and Trimix both failed. AMS CX 21 cm implant installed on 4-18-2023. There are no RTE's inserted. Dr. Yooni Blair University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:55 pm

Buzzer wrote:I am in serious conversation with a desirable lady that has expressed high interest in having sex. We have not met in person yet. She is 40 years old. I told her about the implant and she was thrilled on what it can do. Evedently she had a failed relationship with a man with ED and does not want a repeat experience. So for her a man that can fuck her until daylight is like a dream come true

Bill
Lucky you

Sometimes I think the younger ones handle this situation better than the older ones
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

artful todger

Postby artful todger » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:35 am

Mark1974 wrote:
Buzzer wrote:I am in serious conversation with a desirable lady that has expressed high interest in having sex. We have not met in person yet. She is 40 years old. I told her about the implant and she was thrilled on what it can do. Evedently she had a failed relationship with a man with ED and does not want a repeat experience. So for her a man that can fuck her until daylight is like a dream come true

Bill
Lucky you

Sometimes I think the younger ones handle this situation better than the older ones

I think they are more open minded to a certain extent. The women i'm seeing was also impressed with the courage it took to go through the whole process and very impressed that i had the honesty to tell her the whole story. And of course she absolutely loves the fact i'm ready to rock n roll anytime anyplace anywhere ha ha.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
implant surgery 11th feb 2022 london with prof ralph.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

Buzzer

Postby Buzzer » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:49 am

Yes the older they are they come from a different culture and morals. Remember they were brought up in the time that they were taught sex was dirty and only to have children, not have pleasure.

I do not know when it changed for women, but the more women I meet between 30:and 40 they are much more appreciative of having a good time.

Bill
ED for 15 years, married 49 years, age 72, wife age 70. Tried VED and Trimix both failed. AMS CX 21 cm implant installed on 4-18-2023. There are no RTE's inserted. Dr. Yooni Blair University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Buzzer wrote:Yes the older they are they come from a different culture and morals. Remember they were brought up in the time that they were taught sex was dirty and only to have children, not have pleasure.

I do not know when it changed for women, but the more women I meet between 30:and 40 they are much more appreciative of having a good time.

Bill

Bill, check your timing/math. Women in their 70s now grew up during the 1960's "Sexual Revolution". There may have been a backlash in the 1970's (reflected in the attitudes of today's women in their fifties), but the women who were taught (at least in the U.S.) that sex was dirty and only for having children but not for pleasure or connecting with a partner as important functions are largely out of the dating pool (being in their 90s or dead).

Of course, in other cultures/countries my comments and math may not apply.

Having said all that, I will assert that a woman's life experience will have more bearing on how she feels about sex (and ED and implants) than her upbringing. Unsatisfactory or bad experiences in her youth and young adulthood WILL color her attitude today. So, how a man talks to her about sex will bear great weight on her attitude towards sex with HIM.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”