Telling a potential partner about implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
artful todger

Re: Telling a potential partner about implant

Postby artful todger » Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:59 pm

BigJoe8 wrote:I am sorry if I offend anybody concerning this post.... But you men need to grow UP!!!

Did you not read the post? He said that he is in a long distance relationship and they have spoke at length about SEX! He already knows she is Very Highly Sexual!
So, Hell Yes tell her you have an implant and that your going to be able to rock her world when you get her into bed!

Thanks for all your replies, but this is the one i'm most likely to go with and wanted to hear :mrgreen:
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
implant surgery 11th feb 2022 london with prof ralph.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:24 pm

artful todger wrote:I'm having an online long distance relationship with someone and it;s become pretty intense and we'll meet in the new year. we've gone from just declaring our love to telling each other what we'll do to each other when we meet. And because of what she's said and she is a very highly sexed women, i have no doubt she will discover my implant. My pump is highish and my cylinders go way into my glans and if not fully engorged or when fully pumped you can feel them easily.

I don't know whether it's best to just tell her now about my implant journey, we are so open and honest about everything and avoid the weird situation when she feels it. What do you guys think? and have you experienced similar situations, either telling someone , or them discovering it during sex?

I was confused at first by your signature "implant scheduled for feb 11" and the fact that you already have an implant. Please update your signature.

How old is this woman? I would assume she has had sex with a number of men (based on her openness about what you plan to do to each other when you meet), but making that assumption is risky. She might just be very descriptive of her fantasies or she might be highly experienced. If she is a novice or experienced, my advice would be slightly different. Also, do you intend a long-lasting (perhaps lifetime and living together eventually) relationship, occasional hookups (I remember a movie, "Same Time Next Year" wherein a stable relationship was maintained for decades, once a year) or maybe a torrid months-long affair that eventually ends?

I await your additional context before I venture my advice.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:40 pm

Given your openness with her, i’d say just tell her something like:

“I dealt with some performance issues awhile back. A medical procedure that me back in the game 100%. We can discuss it later if you want, but i just wanted to mention it and that i’m good to go!”.

you’ve thus broached the subject and created curiosity.

If she’s as cool as you say, you’ll be good.
Last edited by ThailandBound on Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

artful todger

Postby artful todger » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:41 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
artful todger wrote:I'm having an online long distance relationship with someone and it;s become pretty intense and we'll meet in the new year. we've gone from just declaring our love to telling each other what we'll do to each other when we meet. And because of what she's said and she is a very highly sexed women, i have no doubt she will discover my implant. My pump is highish and my cylinders go way into my glans and if not fully engorged or when fully pumped you can feel them easily.

I don't know whether it's best to just tell her now about my implant journey, we are so open and honest about everything and avoid the weird situation when she feels it. What do you guys think? and have you experienced similar situations, either telling someone , or them discovering it during sex?

I was confused at first by your signature "implant scheduled for feb 11" and the fact that you already have an implant. Please update your signature.

How old is this woman? I would assume she has had sex with a number of men (based on her openness about what you plan to do to each other when you meet), but making that assumption is risky. She might just be very descriptive of her fantasies or she might be highly experienced. If she is a novice or experienced, my advice would be slightly different. Also, do you intend a long-lasting (perhaps lifetime and living together eventually) relationship, occasional hookups (I remember a movie, "Same Time Next Year" wherein a stable relationship was maintained for decades, once a year) or maybe a torrid months-long affair that eventually ends?

I await your additional context before I venture my advice.

Hi lost sheep. Yes she is very experienced and talks very openly about sex and all the things she likes to do and wants to do to me, although we didn't really start talking about that in depth until we'd forged an amazingly deep and intense relationship already. We have also met a few times in the past and have mutual friends. She's 40 which is 20 years younger than me eek. We have been speaking on a daily basis for 2 or 3 months voicenotes video calls ect and are talking as though this will be a long term thing, but of course you never know really what the future holds, we'll see.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:14 am

artful todger wrote: Hi lost sheep. Yes she is very experienced and talks very openly about sex and all the things she likes to do and wants to do to me, although we didn't really start talking about that in depth until we'd forged an amazingly deep and intense relationship already. We have also met a few times in the past and have mutual friends. She's 40 which is 20 years younger than me eek. We have been speaking on a daily basis for 2 or 3 months voicenotes video calls ect and are talking as though this will be a long term thing, but of course you never know really what the future holds, we'll see.

It sounds to me as if you blessed to have found an open-minded woman to whom your implant would be a non-issue whether you tell her or not before or after you have sex. Lucky you.

You now have the opportunity to figure out how to conduct the "reveal". You could simply open the subject by casually asking her if she knows anything about penile implants. But that would probably eliminate all the fun of a surpize reveal.

I went on a dating site and revealed my implant before I even had one. I posted that I was looking for a "lab partner" to accompany me on my journey from impotence to implant with lab work - sex - part of the journey. I had a few volunteers. :D

Just thinking about it just now, if you choose to tell her that you have an implant and that it will stay erect inside her for as long as she can stay wet, that might spark some very interesting twists and turns to your conversations. But that is a thought that just popped into my head. There will be other thoughts, just as intriguing, pursuant to other ways of conducting the reveal that will occur to me, to you and to others on the forum, I am sure.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

artful todger

Postby artful todger » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:41 pm

Well we met, i had told her about my implant journey a day or so before by voicenotes, she was totally understanding and was excited by the "we can go all night and i'm ready anytime anywhere "side of things ha ha.

We met for one night had unreal sex a few times with no boundaries. The only thing that concerns me is she likes to be on top, pushes very hard downards pushing her clit on my pubic bone and goes pretty wild, my pump is quite high and you can feel the tubes on the left hand side base. She must be pounding into this and i'm worried overtime this may damage them. I don't really want to say take it easy at the moment because it feels great and she loves it, but obviously i don't want to risk a breakage and revision. Has anyone had experience with this kind of thing and is it a problem?

I may start a thread on the pump tubes worry.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:27 pm

Artful todger, maybe this reflects a few different things happening. Maybe there is so much pent up desire that needed to be released. Maybe it was the newness of an implant. Hey, your magnetic personality did it. Now that this is in the past. Perhaps gently voicing your concerns are in order. Its my guess that she'll play the long game. Less vigor, maybe be on bottom more often. She might not be aware that they can fail. Your challenge, should you accept it is to educate her. Maybe by taking top & performing both ways. Hey, make the lessons fun.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:49 am

I am dating a 50y/o woman. But have not a sleepover yet.
I am in the process to get an implant. Consult at Feb 2th. I have a degree of ED, where intercourse is (almost) not possible. I think to tell her that I have ED but getting an operation to fix it for good. Saying I prefer not go in detail at the moment. She is a nurse, but I hope she is not familiar with.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:32 am

Been following your thread. We can put you in the camp of “I told her and everything went great” column.

Good for you! (both).

My tubing is well concealed and the pump is out of the way back by the taint. My girl rides hard on top and bends sometimes way back (cowgirl) or way forward (reverse cowgirl). As long as i’m inside her it’s never an issue. It’s when she slips out on the upstroke then comes down hard on my now perpendicular dick that i have that “yikes” moment. Like jamming an extended finger straight into a wall. So far so good.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:50 am

Flexwheeler wrote:I am dating a 50y/o woman. But have not a sleepover yet.
I am in the process to get an implant. Consult at Feb 2th. I have a degree of ED, where intercourse is (almost) not possible. I think to tell her that I have ED but getting an operation to fix it for good. Saying I prefer not go in detail at the moment. She is a nurse, but I hope she is not familiar with.
I think being a nurse might be a plus. Nurses these days have a tremendous amount of medical knowledge.

She's a little young for the age range I would target being a situation like this, but I don't know your age and you are already dating her and seem to like her

I would just be open and honest
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Return to “Implants”