The Implant Guy! A new video blog!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Minnesota

The Implant Guy! A new video blog!

Postby Minnesota » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:18 pm

FT members,

www.YouTube.com/TheimplantGuy

I have finally launched my Vlog (video blog) series on YouTube, titled The Implant Guy. The goal of this vlog is to talk about ED and all the side effects that come with it. With everything that I have been through in my early years and my passion to help others in the same situation, I am very excited to get this project going and videos out there. The current videos are a little dated, but it has taken awhile to get his project off the ground. You can expect 1 video per week (at least) with more being posted very soon.

I hope that FT members can use this as a tool in their recovery and life with ED. I have been a member of this site since the start, and will always be open to feedback and video material. Do not hesitate to subscribe, comment, or send me an email about the videos. Questions, comments, and new video ideas would be fantastic!

Keep checking for new videos and enjoy!

Mr. Implant
Theimplantguy@gmail.com
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

Cajun Jeff

Re: The Implant Guy! A new video blog!

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:42 pm

GREAT JOB... Congrats.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Outstanding job Colin!!!
Keep up the good work -- you are providing an important service to many ED patients.
I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in 2004.
The Titan completely corrected my ED and restored both my sex life and the emotional bond with my wife.
I became a Colopalst Straight Talk Educator in January 2008 and, like yourself, have spoken with hundreds of men
suffering with ED and its devastating side effects.
Like you, I am very athletic and active for my age and the Titan has never interfered with any of my physical activities.
Wishing you a lifetime of enjoyment with your Titan Implant.

Regards,

Bob

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Well done, Colin!
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

bluis6214

Postby bluis6214 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Great job! I think most guys considering an implant will find your vlog worthy of watching. Looking forward to more.
Bluis.
55 years old. ED since 2002 total venous leakage after penile fracture. Tried all the pills and injections all failed to help. Some success with VED, but felt too unnatural to both of us, seldom used. Implanted 06/21/12. Trying to wear IT out.

Return to “Implants”