Graft issues, advice please *PICS included

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Graft issues, advice please *PICS included

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:45 pm

Retracted Graft

It is difficult to tell but if you look closely on the pic, you can see that the right side is thin and slants, it does not inflate fully/properly. In the second pic you can see how my inflated shaft was post surgery, before I had any of these issues - it was nice and round. The surgeon advised that he thinks this is due to the graft retracting/contracting. I have searched the internet and ask doctors, couldn't find much info on retracted grafts at all. I can say that that area is painful and that I get less engorged than I would post-surgery.

If this issue resolved, I think I would be happy.

The surgeon also isn't 100% sure as he did not write which side he put the graft in his surgical notes. There is a slight possibility that it could be scar tissue or a kink, although, I think the surgeon would probably know best.

If anyone has any info on retracted grafts, I would appreciate it. Atm, I am just cycling and using the VED, but have not seen any improvement. The surgeon used a TachoSil graft. I will be starting the Perito exercises soon too.

Appreciate any advice.

Thank you,
J
Attachments
Retracted_Graft.jpg
Retracted_Graft.jpg (19.02 KiB) Viewed 380 times
Post_Surgery_Before_Issues.jpg
Post_Surgery_Before_Issues.jpg (30.28 KiB) Viewed 380 times
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

AverageBloke

Re: Graft issues, advice please *PICS included

Postby AverageBloke » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:53 pm

Looks fine to me. Don’t get too obsessed with how your penis looks, the implant is working and thats what matters. Your penis is big and you can have sex.

Do you have pain? Is it flaccid pain or whilst inflated? Can you you elaborate on it and tell us how bad it is?
Peyronie's Disease
Titan Touch 22cm - Dr Clavell 06/04/22

aussiePeyronies

Re: Graft issues, advice please *PICS included

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:39 pm

AverageBloke wrote:Looks fine to me. Don’t get too obsessed with how your penis looks, the implant is working and thats what matters. Your penis is big and you can have sex.

Do you have pain? Is it flaccid pain or whilst inflated? Can you you elaborate on it and tell us how bad it is?

It's not the look, its the girth. I went through TEP for girth restoration and one side is thin now. Wondering if there is a way to help this issue, such as Perito exercises or a VED routine?

There is general soreness where the graft has retracted, I also have general pain in the shaft and frenulum, and the tips, and pain after ejaculation.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”