FrankTalk is a great source of help and interesting

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dan_bionic

FrankTalk is a great source of help and interesting

Postby dan_bionic » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:45 am

Hello to all of you!

I'm Dan from Germany 65 years old, have been reading this forum since my implant late July 2023.

Just want to say hello and thank everyone here for a real great source of information and help, especially after getting an implant.

I also like that fact, that friendships have been formed through this forum with that common experience, like the one of ThailandBound.

As many here said, to have an implant is really a fortune and the only thing I could say is "I should have done it 20 years ago".

All the best and hope to be able to help others decide to get implanted the sooner, the better.

Cheers
Dan
65 years old, from Germany
30 years of ED
bionic since July 20th, 2023, AMS LGX 18cm plus 5 cm RTE
That was the best I could ever do and I should have done it much earlier.

Frenchie

Re: FrankTalk is a great source of help and interesting

Postby Frenchie » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:04 pm

dan_bionic wrote:Hello to all of you!

I'm Dan from Germany 65 years old, have been reading this forum since my implant late July 2023.

Just want to say hello and thank everyone here for a real great source of information and help, especially after getting an implant.

I also like that fact, that friendships have been formed through this forum with that common experience, like the one of ThailandBound.

As many here said, to have an implant is really a fortune and the only thing I could say is "I should have done it 20 years ago".

All the best and hope to be able to help others decide to get implanted the sooner, the better.

Cheers
Dan

Hello Dan! Which doctor did your surgery? In germany or any other country?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

dan_bionic

Re: FrankTalk is a great source of help and interesting

Postby dan_bionic » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:22 am

Hi, Germany Goldstadt-Klinik, Prof. Lahme.
Cheers
Dan
65 years old, from Germany
30 years of ED
bionic since July 20th, 2023, AMS LGX 18cm plus 5 cm RTE
That was the best I could ever do and I should have done it much earlier.

Return to “Implants”