What can be done about scar tissue

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FMLFML85

What can be done about scar tissue

Postby FMLFML85 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:17 am

A little about me. I have had the implant for close to 5 years and had a revision done because the left cylinder was to far into my glans. the surgeon switched out the left cylinder for a smaller one and left the right side alone. After the revision he made a point of telling me it was hard to switch the left cylinder out because scare tissue had formed near the base of the cylinder. This has given me alot of fear about the future. I have seen many posts here about how bad scare tissue can be. What I would like to know is there anything that can be done like fixing or removing scare tissue formed from the implant. Could use some hope, im pretty young and a future without sex makes me want to give up.

AverageBloke

Re: What can be done about scar tissue

Postby AverageBloke » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:28 am

Do you have any problems with the implant at the moment? If not I wouldn’t worry about it.

If you’re having issues go get an MRI done and see what they can find through imaging. MRI is a safe procedure with no risk.

Also in terms of doing work to scar tissue, some of the high-volume surgeons do complex cases all the time. They can judge whether something needs to be done or not.
Peyronie's Disease
Titan Touch 22cm - Dr Clavell 06/04/22

Return to “Implants”