Have I ruined hope of any gains

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JohnHC

Have I ruined hope of any gains

Postby JohnHC » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:16 pm

I had surgery in April for the initial implant followed by a complete removal and replacement in June. Afterwards I started cycling just before 2 weeks, twice a day for 20 to 30 minutes each time. Now I guess life happens and I just fell out of the habit of cycling my implant, I now only cycle it once every 3 or 4 days for about 20 minutes on average. Yes I still get the "burn" from the stretch, but my penis even though pumped up hard as steel feels to me like a too large sock is stretched over it ( skin feels just too loose ).
Also I haven't regained the feeling in my tip making it difficult to orgasm or cum. My wife prefers me to cum inside her, but I have to pull out and masturbate hard and fast to get enough of a feeling to put me over the edge to cum. I'm thinking the desensitized tip is from back to back surgeries so close together.
So, have I screwed up? I cycled like clock work for about 3 months before I slowly got out of the habit. Also is there any hope that starting to cycle again will improve my "saggy" feeling shaft and that hopefully the implant will stretch in girth to fix that? As far as the desensitized tip unless anyone else has had that happen and get better let me know, I guess the plus side is I get hard as steel and don't ever have to worry about premature ejaculation happening.
AMS 700 CX 21cm x 12mm with 1.5cm RTE, MS pump, and Conceal Reservoir. Implanted on 4-12-2023 removed and replaced 6-22-23 with the same, 1st implant surgery had pinhole leak in left cylinder. Now awaiting third surgery unknown failure.

wolfpacker

Re: Have I ruined hope of any gains

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:55 pm

Still getting the burn from cycling is a great sign. In my experience, the areas that burned the most while cycling were the ones that were stretching/growing
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:40 pm

Not sure if all is lost. I was never informed or instructed about cycling, didn't know I was supposed to. At 5 months post I found FT and found out I was supposed to be inflating for 30-60+ minutes every day. I cycled for 3 months then but my gain was under 1/8" inch so I gave up. Most of my lost length was from fighting ED for 13 years. Sure wish I knew about implants back then before I started popping pills.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:41 pm

Not lost just really slow going I would think. Like OG posted. Mine slowed down to a non-measurable amount but I keep working with the cycling and lengthened the time between measurements. I had gains out past one year. So if you do the work it will eventually pay off just not as fast as earlier on.

I could not orgasm after my first surgery. Once cleared for sex i would masturbate and just get tire and stop. That improved over time as most men with the problem report. I did not have that problem after my repair.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:56 pm

We had a member that fell out of the routine of weekly cycling. As I remember he reported some size loss. Which kind of makes sense to me
....atrophy! Honestly I do not remember his name. He was a regular poster so maybe he will see this & report his results.

But like several have said. I personally don't think you're past the time. But I wouldn't suggest trying to push it much farther.

Good luck.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

portageriver

Postby portageriver » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:04 pm

Just an internet dude here - I feel it's not too late, but it is time to make it a priority. I would also get aggressive with the Pierto (spelling?) exercise.

I also experienced gains after a year, but I was cycling with purpose and consistent at it.

Good luck!
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:30 pm

I’ve read of several people going out to 1-1/2 years so I wouldn’t think it’s too late just get consistent and do the perito exercises. I truly believe they speed the process up. By 13 months I was absolutely maxed! As in I ran out of fluid in my resivour! I’m at my original size and even checked that the Dr put the max amount of fluid for my implant so it’s simply maxed as it will go. Think I’ll def get a bigger implant when ever I have a revision… just hope it’s many years in the future
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

SthAv8tr

Postby SthAv8tr » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:44 pm

I kind of fell in the same boat. Was doing well a few weeks after I got cleared and life/work just has had me so busy I haven't cycled at all.
38 Ed caused by bike accident at 19, Meds & ved for 18 years.
Titan Coloplast/genesis pump March 22, 2023 By Dr. Clavell
5.75L 5.5G prior to implant.
03/22/23 Titan/Genesis 22cm by Dr. Clavell
6L 6G Post implant.

Return to “Implants”