Anyone with peyronies have plaque incision / grafts to help regain length in surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gandalfasfhaf

Anyone with peyronies have plaque incision / grafts to help regain length in surgery?

Postby gandalfasfhaf » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:09 am

As I'm already completely ED along with Peyronies, deformed, my only option is Implant now, I'm fine with it and trying to get this done.

I've lost 2+ inches and it's heavy on the mind to think I was confident with my penis before and going into any sxual encounter I was never thinking of it but now I'm worried, its messed up...

Anyway, did anyone get grafts or incision on their plaque to help regain length during implant surgery? Dr says this might be possible and hes one of the best so fingers crossed

Gt1956

Re: Anyone with peyronies have plaque incision / grafts to help regain length in surgery?

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:14 am

I can be wrong on this. I think that grafts are not as common now. A newish procedure is to use a tool to make many small shallow incisions in the plaque. This lets the scar tissue stretch some during inflation of the implant. Thus the scar tissues effect is reduced. I think this might have several names but I think one is called the "scratch technique". Try searching for that phrase. See what you find.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

fade3W

Re: Anyone with peyronies have plaque incision / grafts to help regain length in surgery?

Postby fade3W » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:28 am

GT is correct, the scratch technique is used mostly these days. When I asked around to different surgeons about an implant I heard a couple different theories.

Eid wanted to do grafting + implant on me. Said he would excise the plaque, put on the graft, then a malleable implant for 6 months as a type of “scaffolding” to stabilize my penis, then put in a titan. I didn’t want the cost + time + risk of 2 surgeries so close to each other so went for other opinions. Eid also seemed puzzled by my situation which was concerning.

Dr. Hakky suggested scratch technique and titan at the same time.

I went with Hakky, because he was so confident that the scratching would be all I needed to straighten out. He was right. I went from about 70° bend to about 10-15° right after surgery and within 3 months was straight as an arrow.

Seems like grafting brings an extra element of infection, rejection by your body, misshaping, etc
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

gandalfasfhaf

Postby gandalfasfhaf » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:00 am

Thanks guys, I have seen that technique pop up when ready before about little incisions on the plaque.

Did you manage to regain any length with implant?

I am hoping for something like this.

Anyone have recommendations to keep my penis length at bay / regain until I can do it.

I was doing VED but I'm sure it made things worse...

SammyVegas

Postby SammyVegas » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:54 am

gandalfasfhaf wrote:Thanks guys, I have seen that technique pop up when ready before about little incisions on the plaque.

Did you manage to regain any length with implant?

I am hoping for something like this.

Anyone have recommendations to keep my penis length at bay / regain until I can do it.

I was doing VED but I'm sure it made things worse...

I was in the same situation and just got implanted. USE A STRETCHER - I used a Phallosan Forte AND a Restorex. Continue VED (gently). And I also had a Phoenix. It kept my curve down, the plaque soft and I lost zero length and as I just got implanted my Dick is already as straight as I am.
22 CM Titan -
Implanted by Dr. Clavell on 12/26/23
Just under 7” pre-op x 5.5 -
Currently 5.5” x 5
Looking forward to cycling and gaining it back!
Peyronies and Narrowing. Stretched and VE before implant

gandalfasfhaf

Postby gandalfasfhaf » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:28 pm

SammyVegas wrote:
gandalfasfhaf wrote:I was in the same situation and just got implanted. USE A STRETCHER - I used a Phallosan Forte AND a Restorex. Continue VED (gently). And I also had a Phoenix. It kept my curve down, the plaque soft and I lost zero length and as I just got implanted my Dick is already as straight as I am.

I might put it down to fate, but I went off and tried to use my VED again, like normal, and it CRACKED. The air now puffs out and it's totally useless.

I did feel like it is what made things worse for me before so maybe it's a sign from above haulting my use on it.

I am going to look into a stretcher though, I agree this could be good, I've done some manual stretch before and felt like it helped.

I'm in Mexico and cant get things shipped from abroad as its super difficult right now so I need to find something local - if anyone knows any?

SammyVegas

Postby SammyVegas » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:29 pm

gandalfasfhaf wrote:
SammyVegas wrote:
gandalfasfhaf wrote:I was in the same situation and just got implanted. USE A STRETCHER - I used a Phallosan Forte AND a Restorex. Continue VED (gently). And I also had a Phoenix. It kept my curve down, the plaque soft and I lost zero length and as I just got implanted my Dick is already as straight as I am.

I might put it down to fate, but I went off and tried to use my VED again, like normal, and it CRACKED. The air now puffs out and it's totally useless.

I did feel like it is what made things worse for me before so maybe it's a sign from above haulting my use on it.

I am going to look into a stretcher though, I agree this could be good, I've done some manual stretch before and felt like it helped.

I'm in Mexico and cant get things shipped from abroad as its super difficult right now so I need to find something local - if anyone knows any?

I’m sure the manufacturers or Amazon will ship to you! If you have curvature try the Restorex
22 CM Titan -
Implanted by Dr. Clavell on 12/26/23
Just under 7” pre-op x 5.5 -
Currently 5.5” x 5
Looking forward to cycling and gaining it back!
Peyronies and Narrowing. Stretched and VE before implant

Return to “Implants”