Rodsmen’s Journal and Recommendations

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rodsmen

Re: Rodsmen’s Journal and Recommendations

Postby Rodsmen » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:46 pm

FredStone2020 wrote:thanks for this post. Im at the front end of research. so this is good reading for me

Glad to hear. I have a lot of catching up to do. I intend to post a list of recommendations and timeline. I need to be further along to complete those.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Crebow

Postby Crebow » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:09 pm

Looking good Rods,

Thank you so much for the step by step. Will definitely help me out/atleast give me a good idea what to expect

Chris
54 yr old. Retired US Army. Priapism Oct/2023. First procedure Oct/23 malleable inserted. Second procedure scheduled for Dec/2023 for 3 Piece.

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:32 pm

16 Weeks after surgery

My apologies for being so far behind in writing my progress. I have photos and notes and will back-fill the date. I am thrilled to say that at 16 weeks I have made progress in restoring my size. I have been doing very, very aggressive cycling and pumping with an external pump. I started really seeing progress when I first used the dick pump. I quickly restored the 1/2" of length I had lost but girth improvements have been slow to come. As of today, I have restored 1/2" of girth, leaving 1" to go. My length is now exceeding what it was before surgery, and now 7-7/8". I am a very happy man!

I have been posting in miscellaneous places on FT that I have been able to be extremely active in demonstrating and using my new bionic dick. I had been very concerned about my loss of size, but it turned out that being able to be hard for hours on end is way more important. I can go to sex parties and stay hard for five or six hours, as needed, although not at 100%. As of the last big party, I could stay at about 70% for the 5-1/2 hours, including fucking dozens of men. My ability to stay fully hard for longer periods improves every day.

My local bar "officially" allows you to wear just boots and a jock (or a child's sock or a towel at themed events), which gives me great opportunities to spread the word. Believe me, wearing a jock with a hard-on that stays like that gets noticed, and I have gone from table to table on request to explain. (Normal jocks don't cut it. Wildman-T makes "Monster Cock" jocks. While I have nowhere near a monster cock, (see the photos on their site) when you are hard, it's what fits. https://wildmant.com/collections/jocks/ ... ouch-white ) As a bonus, there are no lower straps on this jock, so it can be quickly moved to the side to get out of the way for use or demos. They also make great implant-compatible underwear and swimwear.

I tell everyone the whole story, and as many as 40% want more info for themselves or someone they know. (More than that want to know how it feels inside them, and of course, I oblige as a public (pubic?) service. I always give them the FT link, as well as my contact info. I have gotten many thank you messages from men that are now on the road to getting implants themselves, or for their BFs or husbands. I am becoming known as an evangelist, which is amusing for an atheist, but this is something that I believe in.
16 weeks length.jpeg
16 weeks length.jpeg (989.96 KiB) Viewed 263 times

16 weeks girth.jpeg
16 weeks girth.jpeg (939.18 KiB) Viewed 263 times
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:05 am

That's a big dick in every way. Congratulations!
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:10 pm

Masonjames wrote:That's a big dick in every way. Congratulations!

Thank you MasonJames. That means a lot, coming from a man with a 24+3cm implant!

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:30 pm

You are more than welcome. Just being honest
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:42 pm

Did you cut the measuring stick off.......... hahahahaha im just jealous very nice happy for you

jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Return to “Implants”